Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I can't find a gif of it but I think the dance move at 2:02 of TWIT is a spoiler for a similar move in gogobebe (looking at the preview on I can see your voice).

I'm so excited!

Edited by blahh

Well guess I am going to install the TikTok app now.

I was looking for Wheein's featuring in Melon's daily chart but found Hwasa's version of 'if you come into my heart' (the song she performed in sketchbook recently) at #94 instead. It's not even charting real-time so I'm quite surprised by this.

Oh wow

Already 1M+ views from just an individual teaser (it never happened before)

Please watch others, they are on the way to 1M+ views

• Like 4

I was looking for Wheein's featuring in Melon's daily chart but found Hwasa's version of 'if you come into my heart' (the song she performed in sketchbook recently) at #94 instead. It's not even charting real-time so I'm quite surprised by this.

It's not surprising at all that Hwasa's version would appear on the daily chart - it charted higher on real time yesterday than Wheein's featuring. Hwasa performed the song on tv and besides she already has a top five hit on the charts right now and is hugely popular with the public. Sketchbook doesn't have high ratings but Koreans tend to check out clips of shows online afterwards.

Wheein's featuring meanwhile had no exposure at all and Dindin isn't someone whose music charts well. Wheein also hasn't had any solo activities anywhere for a long time while the others have had or are having solo or at least pair appearances on tv shows. And still yesterday at one point the song had managed to climb up to #50 realtime on Melon. 

Currently neither of the songs are charting on Melon real time. That might change on Monday though or it might not. We'll see.

They've been doing high view numbers for the teasers on all platforms - YT, Insta, Weibo.

I'm seeing some fans on twt make a fuss over how Wheein's teaser is the least viewed on YT but her teaser has the highest views on Insta and second highest on Weibo. It's interesting and I wonder if it has something to do with fan demographics on these platforms and Western stan vs East Asian and Southeast Asian stan preferences.

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c8529b96755325a51

7 completely new tracks, including a new Wheein solo song!

Everything we saw in the teaser photos - the Where R U on the first group photo, the Bad Bye in Hwasa's photo, the 25 on Wheein's nails in her photo teaser - those were all song spoilers.

This is exciting! I want it to be March 14th already!

• Like 2

Moonbyul getting those $$$ from songwriting rlytearpls.png

And I assume Wheein's solo song is "25"?

I can only thing of someone who posted the track list prior to this one getting released (was it on Twitter or here in OH? I forgot). Most of them are accurate, though not in the same order.

• Like 1

Based only from the snippets I'm liking badbye, the song sang by byul and gogobebe.

Unofficial youtube link (will delete when the official is uploaded)