• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

whats the name of the show with moonbyul and sandeul

The name of the show is "In Sync" I think. CMIIW though, I write this from my memory.

By the way, I found the Gogobebe backdancers responses, and it warms my heart that people find them really really nice and respectful. rlytearpls.png

D1DdSMXWsAMFBUO.jpg

D1DdSgaWsAAbu_h.jpg

D1DdS51WwAcNSZF.jpg

D1DdTp4WoAEB6UZ.jpg

Edited by lalimay
  • Like 4

i am HYPE for a completely fun bop incoming!! I LOVE their serious song so so much but you know I could really use a fun bop right about now as my life falls apart.

Also, I'm loving how it's our pupwheein who represents this song. 

Their teaser views are greatly increased this comeback. I hope these translate well when they dropped the MV.

For instance Byul 'gogobebe' teaser already had 636k views/92k likes/4.5k comments  in just a little bit more than  a day. In comparison, the lifetime teaser views of their previous comebacks:

Wind Flower - Nov 29, 2018
Most Viewed Teaser (Byul) - 359k views/42k likes/2.4k comments  

Egotistic - July 16, 2018
Byul Teaser - 285k views/27k likes/1.8k comments
Most Viewed Teaser (Solar) - 424k views/33k likes/2.8k comments  

Starry Night - Mar 7, 2018
Byul Teaser - 284k views/20k likes/1.8k comments
Most Viewed Teaser (Wheein) - 344k views/23k likes/2k comments

Edited by team snack
  • Like 1

Their teaser views are greatly increased this comeback. I hope these translate well when they dropped the MV.

For instance Byul 'gogobebe' teaser already had 636k views/92k likes/4.5k comments  in just a little bit more than  a day. In comparison, the lifetime teaser views of their previous comebacks:

Thanks for the stats! Preorder is looking quite good too.

Plus the Chinese fandom has an additional 6407 preorder collated so far.

• Like 1

awesome news!

Heyheyyyy guys. Long time. Im over a day late but i just wanted to drop in to give my happy one year anniversary to yellow flower. The first era to kickstart everything off (barring paint me of course). It feels good to see mamamoo finally reach the end of this project. It had its ups and downs of course, but overall the experience has been magical and im thankful for everything theyve given us. Mamamoo exceeded themselves every comeback, im so proud of them. And im confident itll be the same for white wind. Im PUMPED.

I do have a separate question. Im hoping maybe funky or someone else good with the charts can help. Is twit a shoe in for SOTY february? I think it has enough points over DD but not quite sure about rooftop's chart trend.

• Like 2

Heyheyyyy guys. Long time. Im over a day late but i just wanted to drop in to give my happy one year anniversary to yellow flower. The first era to kickstart everything off (barring paint me of course). It feels good to see mamamoo finally reach the end of this project. It had its ups and downs of course, but overall the experience has been magical and im thankful for everything theyve given us. Mamamoo exceeded themselves every comeback, im so proud of them. And im confident itll be the same for white wind. Im PUMPED.

I do have a separate question. Im hoping maybe funky or someone else good with the charts can help. Is twit a shoe in for SOTY february? I think it has enough points over DD but not quite sure about rooftop's chart trend.

Rooftop is a January song, so yes twit will most likely win the February SOTY.

Edited by team snack

Yeah its 95% certain twit will take feb soty! Unless dalla Dalla has a miraculous increase in the next week which is unlikely. The situation is something like flower road vs starry night w twit being the flower road.

Preview of Dindin's song featuring Wheein that will release tomorrow March 9, at 6 PM KST.

Wheein's vocals are heavenly as always. Had no idea what Dindin's voice would sound like as I'm not familiar with him but I must say it's really nice and fits so well with Wheein. The timing for the release of this is just about perfect for fans as we won't be getting any teasers for Mamamoo's comeback for the next two days and the final gogobebe MV teaser will be out only on 12/03, 00:00 KST 

• Like 4
  • HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever