Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

my favorite look on her 😩😩 she looks so badass + feminine at the same time.

my queen 😭😭

I love the concept!!! And the concept is - MAMAMOO

White wind concept being about Mamamoo and all.

Those dates are important dates to MAMAMOO and Moomoos.

When they say Mamamoo from then to Now. A blank slate containing their history - damn it they are not kidding.

June 19, 2014 - Debut

Feb 12, 2014 - Fancafe Opening

July 06,2014 - When Moomoos are born [announcement of fandom name I think]

Feb 25,2016 - Release of first Full album.

^taken from moomoos on twitter doing detective works

I wonder what dates will be for other members if ever the teaser format is the same.

• Like 1

another one

Click here to view the Tweet

991615485C7D450317?oroginal

• Like 5

She looks like such a doll in that last pic rlytearpls.png I wish RBW would have posted them at the same time tho lol

Twitter Moos have been saying that the "Gogobebe" on Byul's outfit in the photo is the title track; Hyejin apparently spoiled it on some show. 

(I have no confirmation, just speculation)

I just became a MooMoo a week ago. My bias is Hwasa, my second bias is Wheein, and the rest of them are my bias wreckers (but Solar is a powerful bias wrecker...oof). My favorite vocalists of the group are Wheein and Solar (most favorite is Wheein but I love Solar's harmonies and ad-libs, she has a great sense of musicality/musicianship). My most favorite voice is Hwasa (I love her "TWIT" solo and that's how she became my bias also with the fact that her voice reminds me of Ariana's except technically better I think (and Wheein's too-I love Wheein's voice in "Starry Night"-it's my most favorite from them)) and I love Moonbyul's tone of voice (she should sing something! :D). Hwasa is a Queen and nobody should fight me on this. ;)

Edited by ScientificTaegher
  • Like 4

I'm yet to recover from that teaser. Byul looks really amazing on that pic. And the song/concept is looking to be likely a brighter one which I repeatedly said this seasons project is missing. I thought they're going to do it last summer (as they usually do with uoay/yia) but they went with fatal/sexy route with egotistic.

they started this project with an SOTY (Starry Night), so they should finish it with another SOTY. And i have a good feeling they will do just THAT!

• Like 2

So, Byul wears Pink and Yong wears Orange.

I'm guessing Wheein will wear Yellow, while Jini wears Green?

why is wheein the cutest woman in the world

I just became a MooMoo a week ago. My bias is Hwasa, my second bias is Wheein, and the rest of them are my bias wreckers (but Solar is a powerful bias wrecker...oof). My favorite vocalists of the group are Wheein and Solar (most favorite is Wheein but I love Solar's harmonies and ad-libs, she has a great sense of musicality/musicianship). My most favorite voice is Hwasa (I love her "TWIT" solo and that's how she became my bias also with the fact that her voice reminds me of Ariana's except technically better I think (and Wheein's too-I love Wheein's voice in "Starry Night"-it's my most favorite from them)) and I love Moonbyul's tone of voice (she should sing something! :D). Hwasa is a Queen and nobody should fight me on this. ;)

Welcome, freshly minted Moo! If you have any questions about Mamamoo or need recommendations, feel free to ask them here. This thread isn't hugely active but we're helpful and love seeing new Moomoos join the fandom. chuplz.png

And enjoy your first comeback with Mamamoo! Looks like they're coming for our throats this time more than ever.

Btw ya'll, someone in the Wheein teaser comments on twt pointed out that the order of the release of individual teasers matches with the order that Mamamoo is usually standing in from left to right (Moonbyul > Solar > Wheein > Hwasa). And now I'm emotional. rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

seriously, i love that each girl get their own personal logo (those treble clef, bass clef, eight note and repeat symbol) and each 4 Season album's logo represents the girls' names. This is creative af. I love MMM's consistency in their albums' logos, they've been doing this since the beginning and i like the simplicity in the album covers. The only other group i know that also have different logos for each of their albums is dreamcatcher.

Why is EP30 not subbed yet? It's been a week. I hope everything is alright with sub-teams?

Welcome, freshly minted Moo! If you have any questions about Mamamoo or need recommendations, feel free to ask them here. This thread isn't hugely active but we're helpful and love seeing new Moomoos join the fandom. chuplz.png

And enjoy your first comeback with Mamamoo! Looks like they're coming for our throats this time more than ever.

Btw ya'll, someone in the Wheein teaser comments on twt pointed out that the order of the release of individual teasers matches with the order that Mamamoo is usually standing in from left to right (Moonbyul > Solar > Wheein > Hwasa). And now I'm emotional. rlytearpls.png

Oh thank you so much! chuplz.png  I'm really excited for their comeback and as an American fan, I really want them to debut in the states since they're so talented and really deserve it! If they stop by where I live or near where I live for a concert, I'm willing to buy tickets for them! I watched their 2018 MAMA Japan performance and dang, they really slay (especially Solar with her pole dancing (she's a very powerful bias wrecker) and ofc, Queen Hwasa!)! However, I really want to know more about them. Any recommendations of live performances or videos that showcase more of their personalities? They seem like fun and down-to-earth women who seem enjoyable to see of. smile.png

Edited by ScientificTaegher