Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Btw, No one posted this but HWASA's TWIT is #1 on Digital GAON index with 59M+ in second week and is also a triple crown (#1 in digital, download and streaming)

I am so so so happy for her. The way she proved everyone wrong (including me, can you believe it)

Full details

Digital Chart - #1 (+1) 58,960,413

Download Chart - #1 (=)

Streaming Chart - #1 (+4)

Total Digital Chart - 95,436,254

OP pls update or post something in the sales thread or it will be archived :cry:

If you're busy atm I think you should passed it to someone who can do it regularly especially the comeback is coming.

Anyways, I have to say twit not winning anything makes you think how inaccurate all these music shows in showing which song is currently the most popular or mostly listened to by the public.

OP pls update or post something in the sales thread or it will be archived warstarplz.png

If you're busy atm I think you should passed it to someone who can do it regularly especially the comeback is coming.

Anyways, I have to say twit not winning anything makes you think how inaccurate all these music shows in showing which song is currently the most popular or mostly listened to by the public.

Huh? Thought I did update? It's updated upto 12th Feb aka Week 5. No one checked in that threea anymore. But I always ensure to keep it updated even my schedule is hecticlaugh.png

Huh? Thought I did update? It's updated upto 12th Feb aka Week 5. No one checked in that threea anymore. But I always ensure to keep it updated even my schedule is hecticlaugh.png

I'm talking about the first page which has the summary of their sales. Simple update on their total physical sales, digital index, certification, etc. as bare minimun should at least be there. People don't backtrack and usually just look at the first page. Just my two cents.

It's funny to see MooMoos getting wild (in a good way) in making speculations about that question mark on March 13. harharplz.png

I wonder what it is...

Hwasa's Twit has been nominated on OH! Chart this week~

VOTE FOR HA HERE!

Enjoy your weekend guys chartmander.png

• Like 1

omg hwasa finally got her deserved 1st win for twit at music core today!! la.gif

D0owXB1U0AEiarx.jpg

i'm so, so happy for and proud of her rlytearpls.png

• Like 8

I'm glad Music Core delivers :ahmagah:

Congrats Hwasa!

Edited by team snack

I am only a Wind Flower era fan and even though that wasn't their most successful comeback, I feel like I started stanning in what will be the golden age of Mamamoo.

Hwasa's solo is only the start.

• Like 2

I'm talking about the first page which has the summary of their sales. Simple update on their total physical sales, digital index, certification, etc. as bare minimun should at least be there. People don't backtrack and usually just look at the first page. Just my two cents.

Oh, that. I am still waiting for the updated list for the old songs but no one was able to provide me some help so I have a trouble finding it and I also need help in the "achievement" and "awards" section :/ I have album section, GAON index from 2018 onwards and certification set. 

That was nice to watch. The guy with cap is definitely moomoo

Edited by phoenixstar

Well, I'm not emotional at all over that. rlytearpls.png

I'm getting a summer vibes here rather than a winter one but I'm not complaining. I missed their uoay and yia concept.

this sounds kinda silly but in a mysterious coincidence i caught my local cable tv channel play mr ambiguous twice today before the teaser pic was even released lol
even the universe knows and anticipates man BwpZKuH.png

anyway i love the fact that they're closing this amazing chapter by going back to their roots, only this time building onto it and showing us how far they've grown and what they've learnt and gained after these past 5 years. oh today is an emotional day alright BwpZKuH.png

Edited by ☾vroomvroomilikethat✭

L to the Fucking MAO AHHAHAHAHHA HYEJIN JUST SPOILED THE TITLE TRACK IN A LIVE BROADCAST LOLOLOOLOLOL

What's even more funny is that quite a while ago in her Vlive Wheein predicted this happening.

Bffs indeed laugh.png

RBW should just not tell her the title track name. Just have her record and everything but don't say what the song is called lol. She's the Tom Holland of Mamamoo.

Edited by LaRue
  • Like 1

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I WASNT READY!!

lovestruck.png lovestruck.png