Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Anyone have any connects where I could order TWIT photobook from a Kmoomoo or GO? RBW said they are waiting to get the weight to finalise intl shipping charges but that they also said they won't take anymore orders after pre-orders close on the 15th?!!!

I don't trust them and don't want to risk missing out on the photobook warstarplz.png

705k+ ULs now with still 4 hours to go so this will definitely cross 800k+.

Naver still not budging though, hopefully Hwasa promotion will help. Only one chart away to AK so we better aim it at least.

I think what I like most about TWIT is that it's a very simple, straightforward song in terms of production. The flute part obviously is a great musical hook and there's some great bass but it's very digestible in the way pop songs that can be liked by many need to be (and I think this is exactly the kind of song she needed to put out as a debut because it's something anyone can jam to even if they don't have strong feelings for it). The real magic is in Hwasa's voice, the lyrics and the video. And it all just hangs together really well.

• Like 2

^that flute part is the reason I keep listening to it. It was a great addition.

Edited by kaichi

First 24H UL - 855k 

Higher than their last three comeback as well as Hwasa's collab. She is doing so well. So so proud of her.

Edited by phoenixstar
  • Like 6

80ea74f78ec75c6fe8ce74b46f95158af1d35319

For anyone that wants to buy TWIT photobook - you can pre-order it on KPOPTOWN or through one of the group orders. The deadline is Feb 15 (times differ depending on which source you use) as they are all ordering from the Korean bizent which closes on the 15th 11am KST.

I can't be bothered to wait on RBW so I just pre-ordered my copy from kpoptown - even with the slightly inflated price I think it will work out the same as ordering from bizent intl site but the delivery will take a little bit longer.

TWIT 1st Day Youtube Views

MAMAMOO - 1,325,318

1theK - 2,441,967

TOTAL - 3,767,285

Mamamoo Previous Records

Egotistic - 2,944,243

Yes I Am - 2,322,453

Wind Flower - 1,959,700

Starry Night - 1,899,517

Edited by team snack
  • Like 1

DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW WELL HWASA'S SOLO IS DOING????? SHE'S DOING SO WELL, LIKE BEYOND WELL.

• Like 1

Listening to the song in the car on the way to work was such a good idea lol it put me in a good mood. Honestly the song isn't that..special, like something we've never heard before BUT it's so catchy and it screams Hwasa so that's what makes it special to me. 

I can understand why it's dominating the charts, this is the type of song that most people enjoy. Even if you don't like the song you still kind of like it 

Also her debut stage was amazing! Mamamoo members are always better live for sure 

• Like 3

i can not get enough of watching her perform twit, her charisma is incredible. korea’s next main pop girl incoming!

• Like 2

I'm loving all these twit live stages :ahmagah:

Now #1 in NAVER but #2 at MNET. Lmao

It's Heize new song but I'm positive she will regain the top spot later on.

I'm loving all these twit live stages :ahmagah:

It's Heize new song but I'm positive she will regain the top spot later on.

Yea I was originally worried as Heize has proven to be a digital monster before but seems like her new song isn't that hot on the big charts so I hold on to hopes that hwasa will win mnet back

Any idea if there are any big releases upcoming? Im really hoping hwasa can get that pak.

What will a PAK mean though? She's already number #1 every where which the public recognised so what will a PAK or CAK do for her. I never really understood the importance of that.

For example I think RV had a lot of Pals for rookie in the beginning but then it quickly fell off and didn't last long. So what is the significans of PAK/CAK if she is already #1 on Melon.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

What will a PAK mean though? She's already number #1 every where which the public recognised so what will a PAK or CAK do for her. I never really understood the importance of that.

For example I think RV had a lot of Pals for rookie in the beginning but then it quickly fell off and didn't last long. So what is the significans of PAK/CAK if she is already #1 on Melon.

Yeah it isn't as important to Koreans since hwasa alr has amazing public recognition there.. would be a great achievement to show international kpop fans tho many of whom still don't think much of non big 3 girl groups.

English subs are up!

Edited by funkycucumber
  • Like 2

i can not get enough of watching her perform twit, her charisma is incredible. korea’s next main pop girl incoming!

Queen of stage presence indeed. She's already Korea's new it girl. So proud of her!

You know, I've reached the point where chart dominance isn't really as important to me as a fan as it may have been when Mamamoo were still trying to cement themselves as a top K-Pop group, but in the case of Hwasa, I'm taking special satisfaction in her dominance.

MooMoos remember the things that have been said by both K-fans and I-Fans about Hwasa since she first debuted. And to see Hwasa rise, radiate and reign as the new Queen of Korea, without sacrificing even an ounce of her character and boldly presenting her authentic self, even in the face of harsh, undeserved criticism and judgment, is simply amazing.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!

tumblr_pmuzofxnuD1xesrddo2_r1_400.gif

And the song is perfect. It's literally perfect. The production, the vocals, the live performances of said song...nailed on every single level. If all of Mamamoo's songs are on this level in 2019, we are in for a god damn treat.

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 2