Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Saw a news from - waiting for translation MIGHT BE A RUMOR.

Winter / WHite album will be release on Feb probably late Feb,

EDIT:

Then HWASA solo debut after. ALBUM is FEB.

Translation from GG Zone

Click here to view the Tweet

WOW - my last year prediction prove to be.... Correct - it seems. amgplz.png. I have been feeling it Hwasa will be first solo since last year back in YF. 

Edited by kaichi

OMG!!! I'm so excited and everything but not sure how I feel about it happening before Winter Season album. It would have been nice to complete the project then the solo and another group comeback later.

Anyway I'm hoping it isn't rushed and that it gets proper promotion.

I'm so excited.

33EZ.gif

When will CL warstarplz.png

• Like 1

Or if! Hwasa's solo debut!

if it is in February, does it mean that the white album was for March?

omg! I hope Hwasa promote in music shows

lovestruck.png

Yes and its not a single but an album! Hopefully moomoos support the maknae like its a group comeback and rbw give Hwasa a good song and proper promotions.

OMG!!! I'm so excited and everything but not sure how I feel about it happening before Winter Season album. It would have been nice to complete the project then the solo and another group comeback later.

Anyway I'm hoping it isn't rushed and that it gets proper promotion.

I'm so excited.

33EZ.gif

When will CL warstarplz.png

I think its not bad either way considering Hwasa popularity atm. If the solo pan out it will be a good momentum and hype builder for the group's next comeback. Besides even though wind flower didn't do that well its still charting currently.

• Like 1

I am so happy but scared at the same time. What if won't do well? :\

I mean anything can happen but you wouldn't find a best time other than now to release a Hwasa solo if you ask me.

Yes and its not a single but an album! Hopefully moomoos support the maknae like its a group comeback and rbw give Hwasa a good song and proper promotions.

I think its not bad either way considering Hwasa popularity atm. If the solo pan out it will be a good momentum and hype builder for the group's next comeback. Besides even though wind flower didn't do that well its still charting currently.

Well WheeIn's was also called an "album"... :twitch:

I'm all for it but now when is white/enter album going to come. At this rate it will be released around the same time as spring/Yellow Flower :lol: As we discussed in the thread a single or collab would also have been great to build hype.

I am so happy but scared at the same time. What if won't do well? :\

There's not much we can do aside from support her and manage expectations. Digitally we can't predict the charts or what the general public will like so as long as she stays true to her own colour I will support. Album sales wise she will probably do better than most if moomoos support because the bar is pretty low for female soloists. Except for Taeyeon/IU (Or those from big ggs) most female soloist sales are very low so no concerns there; even if she does 1/5 of MMM sales that's better than most.

She has all the ingredients to do well as well as interest from the public so i just hope RBW does not do a rush job and actually gives it a good push.

I don't wanna be that guy, but in K-pop, even a release of one song is called a single album... which is like, a misnomer. idontthinksobetchplz.png

Well WheeIn's was also called an "album"... twitch.gif

For this case, I think originally WheeIn was going to release several songs (like Moonbyul with three songs in Selfish "album") but RBW decided to play it safe and release just one song to test the waters. That is why we saw her solo release was initially called "an album" but then eventually she only released one song.

---

My point is, with K-pop, we need to be careful because there's so many misnomers.

Yesterday was an absolute nightmare with those K-radfems (some of whom are moomoos) attacking Hwasa and the girls.

It makes me hope that in her upcoming solo video, Hwasa will wear a bevy of pretty corsets and other fun outfits just to piss all these people off.

I'm so curious what genre she's gonna go for. 

• Like 1

I’m so scared for that radio star filming , I can only pray god things come out of it. Even solars ep was sub par at best

• Like 2

Hwasa is supposedly guesting with Hyolyn and an actress so it might be like and "female issue makers" theme. Hwasa has a chill personality so I don't see any issues that could prop up. Same goes for Hyolyn who can give as good as she gets. Don't know who the actress is. But yah for possible Hwasa and Hyolyn connection and collab.

My only issue is them having to put up with Kim Gura; I can already imagine some of the sexist and archaic things he could end up saying omgwtf.png Hopefully he's learnt to become a bit restrained in his approach but I will not hold my breath.

Edited by ohsolively
  • Like 2

Hwasa is supposedly guesting with Hyolyn and an actress so it might be like and "female issue makers" theme. Hwasa has a chill personality so I don't see any issues that could prop up. Same goes for Hyolyn who can give as good as she gets. Don't know who the actress is. But yah for possible Hwasa and Hyolyn connection and collab.

My only issue is them having to put up with Kim Gura; I can already imagine some of the sexist and archaic things he could end up saying omgwtf.png Hopefully he's learnt to become a bit restrained in his approach but I will not hold my breath.

It's so obvious why they invited them both together lol but I'm sure that the members are more prepared to handle difficult questions now than they were a couple of years ago. I don't really like that guy, is his thing acting rude and condescending? 

It's so obvious why they invited them both together lol but I'm sure that the members are more prepared to handle difficult questions now than they were a couple of years ago. I don't really like that guy, is his thing acting rude and condescending

Basically. And being a grump. He's not all bad but he's one those personalities I could never put up with. I think it will be fine 

With the girls MBC connection growing; I'm sad Infinity Challenge is no longer around - I'm sure Hwasa or the group would have been a shoe in for the music festival special or atleast an episode warstarplz.png

Wind Flower just rose 4 spots in this chart:

Well done for a song that's been out for a while.

(RBW's ONEUS did very well too, especially for a debut).

Does anybody have any idea where i can find an english translation of

, the song Wheein featured in back in 2017?

This is the only one that I know of: HERE. ^-^ 

• Like 1