Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hi! I'm a Mamamoo new fan. I rarely watch Kpop, and I'm actually old to become a Kpop fan lol. The only Kpop group I listen to before Mamamoo is Big Bang. I came to know Mamamoo through their Red Moon album. What I love the most about Mamamoo is that the group's music and vibe are so different from the rest of Kpop. In the group itself, each member also has distinct strengths and vibe. I hope the group can get more and more popular in the future. In terms of the 4 season album, I'm currently in love with Red Moon the most. Even though Egotistic isn't as popular as Starry Night, the b-side tracks (Rainy Season, Sleep in the Car) of Red Moon are so good. Meanwhile, Blue'S has the best b-side tracks among all three albums, its title song isn't as good. These are all personal opinions of a new fan like me. Btw, do anyone here know when the White Wind album will come out? and how many comebacks will Mamamoo have in 2019? 

• Like 5

Hi! I'm a Mamamoo new fan. I rarely watch Kpop, and I'm actually old to become a Kpop fan lol. The only Kpop group I listen to before Mamamoo is Big Bang. I came to know Mamamoo through their Red Moon album. What I love the most about Mamamoo is that the group's music and vibe are so different from the rest of Kpop. In the group itself, each member also has distinct strengths and vibe. I hope the group can get more and more popular in the future. In terms of the 4 season album, I'm currently in love with Red Moon the most. Even though Egotistic isn't as popular as Starry Night, the b-side tracks (Rainy Season, Sleep in the Car) of Red Moon are so good. Meanwhile, Blue'S has the best b-side tracks among all three albums, its title song isn't as good. These are all personal opinions of a new fan like me. Btw, do anyone here know when the White Wind album will come out? and how many comebacks will Mamamoo have in 2019

Welcome to the fandom :)

Nobody is "too old" to like a music group and eventho idk how "old" you are..I am pretty sure, there are also some older Mamamoo fans (moomoo)..me included. Tastes are different and I respect your opinion, seeing that also alot of people came to know about mamamoo starting with the "Yellow Flower" but out of the 3 albums of the 4 seasons .. I like Blue;s absolutely best with best b-sides going to Red Moon. I am sure the others here on this board might have again another opinion but thats perfectly fine smile.png

Hmm, when the white wind album will be coming out is hard to tell but some people assume it might be soon-ish like end february or sometime march..but please take that "assumption" only with a grain of salt. As for comebacks..that's also hard to tell but I guess this time we only get 2 comebacks..I assume 1) wind wind album and 2) full album this 2019 .. I don't think they would do that many comebacks this year...

Edited by ByulYul
  • Like 1

I've always joked about how Esna was like Mamamoo's fifth member, but finally finding out that Mamamoo was originally supposed to debut as a quintet is really something.

i used to want Sistar's Hyorin to be a member of MMM tbh

• Like 2

Yellow Flower moved 50,000 units as of last month.

It is at 50,574

EDIT: Red Moon is at 48,709 units

BLUE;S is at 45,493 units

Edited by phoenixstar
  • Like 7

lovestruck.pngI was rewatching Chungha's newest solo and I love her performance absolutely fire.

lovestruck.pngI really hope that Hwasa-Chungha collaboration happens because I'll be absolutely floored by the awesomeness of their  combined stage presence and harmonization.

Hallo, I'm Billy. I used to be in OH a few years ago until I lost my log in details and wasn't able to come back. This is my new account haha

My bias is Wheein :'D

Edited by MMXIV

Yellow Flower moved 50,000 units as of last month.

It is at 50,574

EDIT: Red Moon is at 48,709 units

BLUE;S is at 45,493 units

for 1 version each...that's fantastic for a girlgroup with 4 members rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

Welcome to the fandom smile.png

Nobody is "too old" to like a music group and eventho idk how "old" you are..I am pretty sure, there are also some older Mamamoo fans (moomoo)..me included. Tastes are different and I respect your opinion, seeing that also alot of people came to know about mamamoo starting with the "Yellow Flower" but out of the 3 albums of the 4 seasons .. I like Blue;s absolutely best with best b-sides going to Red Moon. I am sure the others here on this board might have again another opinion but thats perfectly fine smile.png

Hmm, when the white wind album will be coming out is hard to tell but some people assume it might be soon-ish like end february or sometime march..but please take that "assumption" only with a grain of salt. As for comebacks..that's also hard to tell but I guess this time we only get 2 comebacks..I assume 1) wind wind album and 2) full album this 2019 .. I don't think they would do that many comebacks this year...

How many comebacks does Mamamoo usually have?

2 - a year since 2014 with exception of 2017 (1) and 2018 (3) on average 2 CBs in a year. 

2014 - [Mr. A / Piano Man]

2015 - [Ahh Oop - short collab promo / UOAY]

2016 - [YTB / DCM]

2017 - [YIA]

2018 - [sN / EG / WF]

Hallo, I'm Billy. I used to be in OH a few years ago until I lost my log in details and wasn't able to come back. This is my new account haha

My bias is Wheein :'D

Hello Billy ^-^. Welcome back. You seem familiar.

Hello Billy ^-^. Welcome back. You seem familiar.

that's good to hear ;u;

But since I'm more active on twitter, maybe that's where you saw me? XD

that's good to hear ;u;

But since I'm more active on twitter, maybe that's where you saw me? XD

Yeah on twitter, i think they doing that guess the MV last night . ilikeitplz.png  The name kinda rings. 

Yeah on twitter, i think they doing that guess the MV last night . :smile:  The name kinda rings.

oh yeah that's me XD

You follow me? O.o

oh yeah that's me XD

You follow me? O.o

lol Billy, if thats the same as the one on twitter (according what you showed in ur profile page) then even I am following you XD

tho you don't even know me..

Kaichi beautifully explained it..but on average 2 cb a year...last year was kinda special..

Hi, Billy! Welcome back.

---

I love Wheein's potato monologue :har:

lol Billy, if thats the same as the one on twitter (according what you showed in ur profile page) then even I am following you XD

tho you don't even know me..

Kaichi beautifully explained it..but on average 2 cb a year...last year was kinda special..

Thanks guys ;u;

• Like 1

oh yeah that's me XD

You follow me? O.o

If it's you then yes - probably. I don't know if you will recognize me - I always almost have the same @ with just added something after. 

• Like 1

If it's you then yes - probably. I don't know if you will recognize me - I always almost have the same @ with just added something after.

I checked and you don't follow me hahahaha but it's okay XD

---

Now I need to look for gifs so I can request for a sig too hehe

Hoping for a winter/white album next month (bit late now imho) and full album june/july, it's already been 2 years and 5 minis since Melting.

Edited by team snack