Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

so what's this I hear about Mamamoo not having a pr team? is that even possible lol I'm confused where people are getting that information from

Just stuff I gather and some assumption

Because before How Ent. [Hwang Chi Yeol] Agency handles the PR. back then RBW outsource - is that the word their PR work to a different company. That ended up just before Red Moon , based on a PR release last year when RBW need to clarify the relationship between them and How ent, because that time How ent was i think acquired by Bugs [Which states their contract with How will end first quarter of this year (2018), and MMM contract with RBW ends Jan of 2021]. 

So basically this before Red Moon:   RBW : Owns rights to MMM, How Ent: PR works.

Now pretty sure RBW is trying to handle their PR works on their own, which probably after having a different company handle that they trying to grasp the way how to do it. 

What was gone was HOW which previously handle their PR works.

That's my Random ability to remember nonsensical things yet I forgot where I put my stuff this morning lol.

Edited by kaichi

Just stuff I gather and some assumption

Because before How Ent. [Hwang Chi Yeol] Agency handles the PR. back then RBW outsource - is that the word their PR work to a different company. That ended up just before Red Moon , based on a PR release last year when RBW need to clarify the relationship between them and How ent, because that time How ent was i think acquired by Bugs [Which states their contract with How will end first quarter of this year, and MMM contract with RBW ends Jan of 2021]. 

So basically this before Red Moon:   RBW : Owns rights to MMM, How Ent: PR works.

Now pretty sure RBW is trying to handle their PR works on their own, which probably after having a different company handle that they trying to grasp the way how to do it. 

What was gone was HOW which previously handle their PR works.

That's my Random ability to remember nonsensical things yet I forgot where I put my stuff this morning lol.

thank you for explaining this to me lol I was very confused when I read all those posts, could it be that Rbw has another team and we don't know about it or is that public information

Hwasa just keeps getting those cf's I'm so happy for her 

thank you for explaining this to me lol I was very confused when I read all those posts, could it be that Rbw has another team and we don't know about it or is that public information

Hwasa just keeps getting those cf's I'm so happy for her 

We are pretty civil here so I don't know why we spoiler XD hahah but its lol. harharplz.png

They may very well created a PR team inside the company - if that is the case we probably wont know because that is internal. They probably very inexperience though.

The CF clips reminds of Piano man vibe but modern. Now makes me want White to have same vibe, dark alleyway kind of haunting vibe.  

welcome! <3

Thank you 

PS: Is that Taeyeon? 

so what's this I hear about Mamamoo not having a pr team? is that even possible lol I'm confused where people are getting that information from

Hey! Glad you decided to join, I'm sure you won't regret stanning Mamamoo because they're just amazing 

I only regret not doing it sooner. 

190104 - Yuhuiyeol's Sketchbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJn9sT13RZs

I'm watching clips of the latest ep of ILA showing them at MBC entertainment award; and Hwasa's overdrawn lip is killing me omgwtf.png I think that's the worst it's ever been - it looks so clownish up close. Ahn Hyejin my bias since day 1; let's leave that shit in 2018 - it's time to hajima!!!

DwC0E3oX0AATD5u.jpg

Edited by ohsolively
  • Like 2

Thank you 

PS: Is that Taeyeon? 

it is! 

• Like 1

This has so many views! 17 million!!!! Starry Night comparably has 11 million!

FIERCE AFFF!!!

Ikr?

She's not coming to play.

Are they also performing? Are they also up for awards?

ITSSSS COMING!!!!!!!! 

DwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpgDwIW1NtWwAA5A-N.jpg

I AM FREAKING HYPED RIGHT NOW, HWASA GOT A SOLO STAGE AND I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!

giphy.gif

They all look so good and Hwasa's performance felt like it was her own concert minus the dead audience I never imagined a member having her own solo stage but here we are. I also never imagined Yong without her extensions but she looks so good and sexy without even trying. I'm sad Wheein didn't make her entrance with the members but as long as she's taking precautions it's what matters. 

• Like 2