Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

LETS CRY 

GRAIN OF SALT EVERYBODY THERE IS STLLL THE LIVE SHOW

we really like to overreact but that can be our trait i guess

No way MBC is nice to give her a solo stage, something had to have happen lets discuss jk

Edited by hwiin
  • Like 2

LETS CRY 

GRAIN OF SALT EVERYBODY THERE IS STLLL THE LIVE SHOW

we really like to overreact but that can be our trait i guess

tenor.gif

I know we should still take it with a grain of salt but let me just breathe for a while rlytearpls.png

tenor.gif

I know we should still take it with a grain of salt but let me just breathe for a while rlytearpls.png

i literally have been waiting for the pre recording for some news. There is still the live show that she could make an appearance but let's  not_

^ This are times I am glad - that I am so zen. 

Anyways its a rainy new year in my country and rainy day is def on my playlist.

praying that MBC doesn't love hwasa too much and give her a solo, collab and group stage 

wow weird day to ask for this 

false alarm xoxo

Edited by hwiin

-----------

If only RBW could tell all moos who've been spamming their email and the fancafe with complaints about a collab that never happened to chill and stop trying to manage the girls themselves... This is what, the 3rd time in the last couple of months that moos have made an unnecessary mess out of nothing? Maybe they'll finally learn their lesson.

------------

Edited by cahbr
  • Like 1

I'm so glad that the supposed collab didn't happen imhappyplz.png instead we're getting an amazing rock stage (the fact that Hwasa has a solo stage in one of these end of the year shows.. I'm pleasantly surprised) and Onewe are there too!  

In order to avoid overreactions in situations like these we need to take the words of certain people with a grain of salt until everything is confirmed. In this case, reporters spread misinformation *shocked* and we just went from there.

I rather look like moo moo the fool though and not have to deal with sjw's coming for Hwasa when we all know she's a sweetheart and she's spread nothing but love this year

edit: By reporters I mean the people that wrote the articles not moos, I know most moos translate what they're given and don't willfully spread misinformation 

Edited by marlenemoo
  • Like 6

Can we leave twitter moomoos alone already, yeah some are overprotective of Mamamoo but you can't change that by coming here ranting about it imstupid.png 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

I rather look like moo moo the fool though and not have to deal with sjw's coming for Hwasa when we all know she's a sweetheart and she's spread nothing but love this year

I haven't comment anything about the issue, but, I might be leaning toward this mindset too, it would feel super unfair if it's true that Hwasa get unnecessary hate from sjws who always refuse context about some issue. I rather Moomoos spamming rbw email to stop the collaboration than Hwasa got attacked by unnecessary hate comments from fake woke people(cause real woke people would rather educate).

• Like 6

Here we go again... 0u0plz.png  I really have something to say but I'd rather shut up.

Anyway, stream Wind Flower for clear skin! Finally, we're nearing 10M views. rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

Can we leave twitter moomoos alone already, yeah some are overprotective of Mamamoo but you can't change that by coming here ranting about it imstupid.png 

Not when they're taking action that might affect the group like organizing boycotts and spamming RBW with complaints about things that haven't happened.

No one is bringing pointless twitter drama here, trust me, if we did that this thread would have double the amount of pages. There's a new one every 5 minutes. But if they actually cross the line into doing things that can have real effects for Mamamoo then sorry but yeah, I'm gonna bring it up here and wanna discuss it because it concerns the fandom as a whole. 

Edited by cahbr
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 3

If I were you tho..I would order the extra poster along with an album or smth..so it doesn't hurt so much for an 1 usd item. That's what I did with my Blue;s order... not only did I order all 3 Blue;s posters..but also the Yellow Flower posters.

Btw, you mentioned smth about the SG video..I have not received my SG yet..but..is it possible to download the video?

Is it me or...Yellow flower's posters were asthetic..and looked awesome and so were Blue;s posters...but I am totally not feeling the Red Moon posters. Am I the only one who didn't like the Red Moon posters?

Then I'll probably order hello, piano man, and the yf poster from them. thank you for the heads up!

So far you can't download the vid if you don't have the sg code. i don't know if it'll be available after the event ends tho.

You're not the only one- i also didn't like the red moon posters haha. It's the color scheme, not my taste.

Nothing but my soul below. ^-^

There are times when being complacent hurts,

there are times when the overreaction can cause more harm than what the actual thing can do.

Being concerned is human nature, overreaction in a soundboard that echoes the same sentiment contributes to the panic and conspiracy.

To save our hearts for once this new year  -- may we learn to balance the concern with the reaction.

May we learn to not jump so much to conclusion that we ended jumping down a clift of nothingness. 

Being cautious is ok, being paranoid on the other hand.

Let our heart be at peace for once and save ourselves from unnecessary stress.

I promise I'm not high lol. ilikeitplz.png Don't judge me if I love Solar - Hello so much that I keep playing lol. 

Hello Dashi uri, hello hello heloo~~~~

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 2

This is everything I wanted rlytearpls.png  a medley of their own songs starting with Paint me, the song that started it all.... what a nice stage. 

If this is prerecoreded, are they performing live later or what's happening? 

• Like 1

Not when they're taking action that might affect the group like organizing boycotts and spamming RBW with complaints about things that haven't happened.

No one is bringing pointless twitter drama here, trust me, if we did that this thread would have double the amount of pages. There's a new one every 5 minutes. But if they actually cross the line into doing things that can have real effects for Mamamoo then sorry but yeah, I'm gonna bring it up here and wanna discuss it because it concerns the fandom as a whole. 

I actually find it ok to discuss it is fine but also take this kind of discussions to them, still saying ranting here isn't going to change a thing

• Like 2

I know this has been discussed but what was the point of having a fall/winter concert without the winter album, in the middle of promotions (even if they didn't do much, music shows are still exhausting), and award shows. I personally think that the boycott was needed because it was just bad planning on the company's part and I hope in the future they plan things accordingly and don't switch things up last minute because they decided to add schedules.

As for the emails sent today, I know some people didn't handle it in the best way but I think most are just traumatized after the constant hate we used to see mamamoo get on almost every social media. Even this time last year, I used to dread reading the mamamoo tag because it was just vile. To this day, their name is still associated with rac*st so I understand people wanting to prevent that performance from happening (and the song is just distasteful). unsure.png

I just wish we could have known about their bruno mars idea before the concert happened years back so we all could have emailed them in mass to educate them and prevent it so if there is a chance to prevent something similar from happening again (even if it's a small chance because it was too late to cancel the performance anyways) I'll take it.

I have agreed with you before like being annoyed at people overreacting at Wheein's condition or blaming RBW for petty things but in these two examples I can find reasoning behind twitter moos actions.

ANYWAYS I hope Mamamoo feel super proud of themselves because they have accomplished so much this year and I know that next year will be even better. And they're also going to end the year with a mini concert apparently lol their performance at mbc sounds amazing by all the fan accounts

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

I know this has been discussed but what was the point of having a fall/winter concert without the winter album, in the middle of promotions (even if they didn't do much, music shows are still exhausting), and award shows. I personally think that the boycott was needed because it was just bad planning on the company's part and I hope in the future they plan things accordingly and don't switch things up last minute because they decided to add schedules.

As for the emails sent today, I know some people didn't handle it in the best way but I think most are just traumatized after the constant hate we used to see mamamoo get on almost every social media. Even this time last year, I used to dread reading the mamamoo tag because it was just vile. To this day, their name is still associated with rac*st so I understand people wanting to prevent that performance from happening (and the song is just distasteful). unsure.png

I just wish we could have known about their bruno mars idea before the concert happened years back so we all could have emailed them in mass to educate them and prevent it so if there is a chance to prevent something similar from happening again (even if it's a small chance because it was too late to cancel the performance anyways) I'll take it.

I have agreed with you before like being annoyed at people overreacting at Wheein's condition or blaming RBW for petty things but in these two examples I can find reasoning behind twitter moos actions.

ANYWAYS I hope Mamamoo feel super proud of themselves because they have accomplished so much this year and I know that next year will be even better. And they're also going to end the year with a mini concert apparently lol their performance at mbc sounds amazing by all the fan accounts

Bad planning doesn't warrant a boycott. Moos made their opinion heard, RBW took it into consideration and ultimately disagreed with it. They are the company, not the fans. Are y'all gonna plan a boycott every single time you disagree with RBW? We're gonna be having boycotts every goddamn week then. The only reason RBW had to switch things up and add schedules last minute is because they suddenly had a sh*t ton of free time to fill up because there was no need to prepare for a concert anymore.

And at the end of the day it was obvious that the girls were never being overworked and fans just showed how stupid it is to think you know more about what's going on than the artists and the company themselves. Not even a week later and all the people pretending to care about 'overworking the girls' were begging RBW to add schedules for them which just shows that no one was ever actually concerned about Mamamoo working too much, they just thought they knew better what work they should be doing.

You wanted to know what performance was going to happen at the concert before it happened? Since when does a company need to run things by fans before doing anything? Do you want them to pre-release the concert preparations so we all know everything that's gonna happen at the concert already? That is nonsensical. What kind of universe do you think they're living in? No one does that, and no one should do that. We are just fans, we don't get to make decisions for them. 

Fans need to stop trying to micromanage things. We don't run a company. As much as stan twitter thinks it can do RBW's work for them, they can't. One rumor comes up that there's gonna be a collab and we don't even know what song is gonna be performed or what the supposed collab is gonna be about and everyone created a mess that never needed to happen. If anything, it just hurt Mamamoo even more because antis who happened to hear of this won't even realize that the collab didn't happen and are just gonna associate Hwasa with this mess for no reason. Now if you search up the duo's name/song, Hwasa's name is gonna be attached to it, because moos couldn't just let things be and just HAD to get involved. What good did that do? 

Fans tried to mess with the concert and got nothing out of it, we ended up with no concert AND no promos, how did that help Mamamoo? Fans started sh*t with a*my and now got themselves even more people pissed at them. Fans created another controversy for Mamamoo out of literally nothing. Fans have been acting like Wheein needed bed rest for a week when she's already out there able to walk on her own. Everytime Mamamoo has a performance/fanmeet in an Asian country they try to find a dozen reasons why it's a 'useless schedule' and how Mamamoo have better things to be doing than that. Vietnam moos were so excited they even made their own goddamn lightsticks to support the girls and what does stan twitter do? Shit on them, call the performance irrelevant and a waste of time. Ungrateful af. Their performances are what got MMM the fanbase it has, not twitter trends. Not reaction videos. Not spamming their name everywhere.

When are they gonna learn to just shut up and let people do their jobs? They are literally just self-destructing at this point and doing more harm for the group than anything else.

So no, I don't see ANY reasoning behing twitter moos actions. All I see are a bunch of entitled control freaks who think way too highly of themselves and the power they have deluded themselves into thinking they have. Mamamoo got to where they are today without any of this mess just fine. And they are better off continuing what they were doing than being controlled by a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing, and who just want western validation and nothing more.

Anyway, sounds like we have another great performance to look forward to.

Also, take it with a grain of salt but if you wanna be prepared:

Edited by cahbr
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Thank you to everyone who answered me about the different MBC stages!

Now, onto this amazing news. In all my dreams, I didn't imagine I would get to see Hwasa perform Queen - that's one of those things I didn't even think to wish for because I didn't think it would happen. I'm so excited for her. This is a huge deal! Thank you, MBC, for treating our maknae so well. And then everything I've read about the girls, from outfits to their setlist, has me so excited. I LOVE that they will be doing it at the side venue as this seems to have more of a concert atmosphere than the main one, if I recall rightly, and that will sound epic with all the performances they're doing. Hope we'll still see some reactions from other idols to their great performances.

So excited to watch these, although I'm not sure I'll be able to stream as I am going to watch Aquaman. But hooray! And I'm glad all the worrying was for nothing and hope that all of us moomoos will be less paranoid, I admit, I was scared too for a bit there. Let's enjoy the New Year!

• Like 2