Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

It sounds so, so good! Now all I have to do is keep myself from listening to it 10 000 more times. I want to keep my ears fresh for when the full songs drop on the 7th.

[..]

Annoyed with sugarman, all my streams died, mamamoo had so minimal screentime and their competitor song is like a worldwide popular classic

I stopped watching because the only reason I tuned in was Mamamoo but they were out of the frame all the time. Who even edited this. But whatever, at least Mamamoo got some trending on Naver out of it.

Edit: Lmao, they won in spite of everything. The people have spoken and the people love Mamamoo! laugh.png

Edited by LaRue

It sounds so, so good! Now all I have to do is keep myself from listening to it 10 000 more times. I want to keep my ears fresh for when the full songs drop on the 7th.

OMG Yes! I should do this too. My ears have been blessed by this medley, but I want myself to be blessed more with the full song, so I should stop replaying the medley rlytearpls.png

Whoa! I'm loving every single song in this album so far, especially the title track!!! Can't wait can't wait!

Mamamoo won!! Lol the only part I caught was the original artists tearing after mamamoo's perf. Gotta wait for the proper upload.

Good! They keep their perfect win

Wow QUEENS!

What is the score btw?

Sorry for this stupid question. I saw somewhere that if i order through bizent I could get a special photovard/poster. I used to just preorder through sites like yesasia. Can i actually preorder through bizent? I tried and I can't figure out how to...

I stopped watching because the only reason I tuned in was Mamamoo but they were out of the frame all the time. Who even edited this. But whatever, at least Mamamoo got some trending on Naver out of it.

Edit: Lmao, they won in spite of everything. The people have spoken and the people love Mamamoo! :lol:

Same. No stream works for me, only got it for few seconds. And I thought I got the link wrong because I saw Oh My Girl but no Mamamoo in sight...until I saw Solar's hair lmao

So annoyed. But glad they won. Queens only

^^ Never again will I doubt my radish queens, i'm truly ashamed.

Wow QUEENS!

What is the score btw?

Mamamoo wins 65-35. Best score was the 10s they got a 24:1 lol!

Edited by funkycucumber
  • Like 2

I looooove the highlights!! I can feel I'd love Rude Boy more than I should!!

And also, I find it interesting that they put the title track on last numbers, they really save the best for the last, huh? XD XD XD And ummm...shouldn't there be a 7th track? YEllow Flower will consist of 7 tracks right? Or did they keep it hidden on purpose so fans or people who are intrigued will buy the album?

Wow QUEENS!

What is the score btw?

I'm not sure what the total way but they won by alot lol. It was 24-1  for the teens (so only one person voted against them) Queens of all ages. 

• Like 1

And also, I find it interesting that they put the title track on last numbers, they really save the best for the last, huh? XD XD XD And ummm...shouldn't there be a 7th track? YEllow Flower will consist of 7 tracks right? Or did they keep it hidden on purpose so fans or people who are intrigued will buy the album?

i believe the missing track from the medley is the first track in the album aka solar's self-written intro, which isn't exactly a song and that's why it's not included here i think laugh.png

• Like 1

I think the missing track was the intro that was composed by solar!! Eh.. I think title track is track #3 though, according to the tracklist released.

• Like 1

The highlight sounds so good. I've never been so so in love with all the songs so quickly. I'm really vibing with Rude Boy but also that 2nd song! I'm not sure what the name of it is but it's right up my alley. Also, I feel like this hwasa solo about to make me cry rlytearpls.png  

Edited by roshg
  • Like 1

Even with a handicap, they're a high difficulty opponent for anyone :)

All that leveling up they did on IS2 is hard to overcome for any group.

I'm glad they won, but I kept having to remind myself that they were even guests on the show...

i believe the missing track from the medley is the first track in the album aka solar's self-written intro, which isn't exactly a song and that's why it's not included here i think laugh.png

I think the missing track was the intro that was composed by solar!! Eh.. I think title track is track #3 though, according to the tracklist released.

Aaaaaaah I see, thank you for clearing up my confusion! Awwww I'm excited to hear Solar's self-written intro too, I think I'm going to prepare my tissue in case it would consist a lot of feels...

Wow they really get the teens demo going

The order in the highlight is mixed and not like the actual track list on the album. It was the same way for Purple. On the album Starry Night will be the 3rd track.

7th track is probably the intro. Intro tracks typically tend to be shorter so I think that's why they didn't include it in the highlights.

• Like 4

wow, apparently mamamoo won 65-35.. fD4JAZe.png

damn we really gotta stop underestimating how much people love them in korea, and by 'we' I mean everyone including even us moomoos BwpZKuH.png

Edited by ☾vroomvroomilikethat★
  • Like 5

I'm glad they won, but I kept having to remind myself that they were even guests on the show...

Yeah, they were barely in it ;_; Solar just said on the ch+ chat to not get mad at their little screen time since they weren't the main guests. But still ;_;

Anyway, to those who like me like to collect every mmm's live performance at sight and don't have a melon account rlytearpls.png here's the mp3 of their sugar man perf

ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

• Like 1

(lol I love the fact that this thread is moving so fast the replies can hardly keep up with new comments hurrplz.png that's the sign of a hit thread!) hurrplz.png

also, guys you gotta start making new posts if you have something new to add, not edit your old posts! warstarplz.png

I'll miss them if you do ;__;

Edited by ☾vroomvroomilikethat★

I might be the one but I'm fine with Mamamoo not getting much screentime in this program.

"Sugarman" is all about past artists and their old hit songs so the focus of the show should be all about these artists and where were they now.

I notice that this season has been focused more on artists more than the guests...even the producers segment got cutting off too.

Anyway, THAT 24:1 though *goosebump*. The popular song can't do anything to Mamamoo.

• Like 7

I have to admit I was having doubts myself. But the 7 girls were really loved by Korean so I was convinced people would chose them. I thought the teens were going to destroy MMM but they got 24-1 ! That was crazy.

But well, MMM has a charisma so strong, they put a foot on a stage and they own it. So I was really happy for them ( especially since they had almost no screentime... I understand but I wanted to see more of them, I'm a selfish moomoo )

I was watching the finale when the highlight was uploaded ahmagahplz.png  I'm convinced this album will be one of the best, I appreciate when MMM use intruments in their songs ( I did miss it during YIA's era ) 

Edited by Weleda

This album is gonna be so good, I'm ready now!

Also, as much as I'd be happy if OMG were the ones to end it, I'm glad to see their winning streak continue.

Edit: Also, Yongsun was at the ch+ chat!

ALSO!! BYUL DID GET A TATTOO THEN!

But not Solar of course lol

Edited by cahbr