• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

Hwasa dancing in red... is this heaven? rlytearpls.png

edit:

the thirst for mamamoo is real 

crying. I wish I was in the pre-req. but atleast there was a confirmation of it being a confirmed bop. I cannot believe that my ass is about to wake up at 5AM just to see this drop but I'm about to do it no ragrats. 

Hellow ! I wonder how you guys did to have a MMM badge ? I really want one but I'm not sure how it works ohdearplz.png

Thanx !

That's easy. Go here: Award Request Thread and read the first post to see in what format you have to request your badge and there you also find all the information about when you get new ones etc. Then you can post it in there and i think the thread is only open when someone from the awardteam is online assigning the awards, so it shouldn't take long. The full list of Awards you can see here, but if it's the Mamamoo Badge, just take the name from the tooltip you see when you hover over it with your mouse ;)

EDIT: Only seeing now, you're asking at the right time, with 100 posts you can get your first one ;)

Edited by Chuuei
  • Like 1

Hellow ! I wonder how you guys did to have a MMM badge ? I really want one but I'm not sure how it works ohdearplz.png

Thanx !

Search the "award requesting" thread. There you have to post following the instructions they give you on how to obtain it. 

But know I think the topic is locked, so you can't request any badge for now. 

hope it helps you~

edit: Chuuei explained it way better, that's exactly what you have to do lol

Edited by Velmmm
  • Like 1

https://twitter.com/ch0sshi/status/877660288719441921 

man, I wish they weren't wearing high heels this comeback ): Their poor feet ): 

That reminds me off the Gfriends try at "You're the best" in the GfriendxMamamoo series. Gfriend had so much trouble even walking in the shoes in which Mamamoo dances in the video^^ That was so much fun to watch ilikeitplz.png

A different perspective thread from an actual Indian Moomoo :

DC19LIAVoAACK2Q.jpg

I'm honestly also tired of this accusations to MAMAMOO and I feel sad that RBW took down the original MV even though I understand why...I'm just afraid it will create a "Streisand effect", where it draws more attention to the issue instead of damping it down.

lol there's one twitter user going off against all this and refuses to accept anything else lool

That's easy. Go here: Award Request Thread and read the first post to see in what format you have to request your badge and there you also find all the information about when you get new ones etc. Then you can post it in there and i think the thread is only open when someone from the awardteam is online assigning the awards, so it shouldn't take long. The full list of Awards you can see here, but if it's the Mamamoo Badge, just take the name from the tooltip you see when you hover over it with your mouse ;)

EDIT: Only seeing now, you're asking at the right time, with 100 posts you can get your first one ;)

Search the "award requesting" thread. There you have to post following the instructions they give you on how to obtain it. 

But know I think the topic is locked, so you can't request any badge for now. 

hope it helps you~

edit: Chuuei explained it way better, that's exactly what you have to do lol

Ah great ! Thank you ! I'll try that :D

lol there's one twitter user going off against all this and refuses to accept anything else lool

Who is this? The girl who started this? I've seen a lot of indian peoppe trying to force like the majority of us to become offended by this. Like they actually mad that we ain't mad. Like sis pipe down and go into the real world before you start screaming at everything.

Who is this? The girl who started this? I've seen a lot of indian peoppe trying to force like the majority of us to become offended by this. Like they actually mad that we ain't mad. Like sis pipe down and go into the real world before you start screaming at everything.

https://twitter.com/kookminvasion/status/877459371013398529

she studied diaspora and cultural appropriation oh no im shook

stan twitter looks fun kinda wanna try it out and trigger everyone

Edited by Hwayoung
  • Like 1

ahhhh, yes this is the one. She apparently now speaks for all of us and WE. MUST. BE. OFFENDED!!!! I cannot with this girl. I scrolled through all her replies and I don't think she understands how this world works. And to believe haters are hanging off of this girl's words as a source of their hate. Whatever. People can choose to be offended or not but like it's dumb to expect people to believe this is cultural appropriation.

Let's stop talking about this dumb issue and focus on our queens!! Apparently they are still trending #1 in Korea for two hours! 

• Like 2

Sometimes i wonder how these people survive in the real world

They are so sensitive and according to them everything is offensive, must be exhausting to live like this rolleyes.gif

good to know I dont have to deal with this type of humans in real life...for me they only exist on social media

• Like 2

Seriously! Save the drama for the day time soap operas (are they still a thing?)!!! Can we talk about how Mamamoo just did that with AzeGag. And could any other girl group, or even boy group, in K-Pop really pull this off so convincingly? Or even attempt to?

Just think about this for a moment.

Last November Mamamoo was sending us to an early grave with a sultry, seductive and sexy comeback during their Decalcomanie era. They are now bouncing off walls, hitting the naenae and talking to bananas while making dad jokes. Literelly!!!

From this

tumblr_ofxe8qTcKg1vy2ucno1_1280.gif

To this:

cuGAFyC.gif

Only. Mama. Moo. 

And I'm hearing great things from the MooMoos who attended the recording for MCountdown today. We about to get wiped clean from the record books of life due to how much slayage that Mamamoo is about to serve up tonight.

I have slept much in preparation for tonight. This radish will not be sleeping.

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 9

Pretty sure someone already must have done a gif of this but if not here it goes! 

cuGAFyC.gif

THANK YOU LORD FOR MAMAMOO!

Lmao. Well thank you. I was actually looking for this gif, so I'll put that in my post instead.

What's everyone favorite parts from the MV?

It's a tie between this and pretty much all of Hwasa's verse for me 

I really wasn't going to comment on the controversy surrounding the mv but posts on tumblr and twitter are making me so upset. It's just so annoying to see that not too long ago a certain boy group members ( not naming names) did black face as well said the N word but it was barely talked about and they definitely did not get as much hate about it. On top of that the boys nor the companies released apologies. Now Mamamoo and their company spring into action when they see something is offensive ( removing it and apologizing) but people give them such a hard time. I'm not saying this excuses them ( especially the black face bc that's just racist) but I just wish people would be more nice and not try to diminish their talent and saying they don't love their fans when they clearly do as they always quickly apologize and take steps to fix it. I'm sorry to you guys in the thread bc this is my first post in a really long time and it's kind of negative but it's been bugging me all day!!!

On a brighter note I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a vacation and I have to wake up at 4 am which means I have to wait an hour for the comeback to drop (tears). Also it's gonna be hard to not flip out while watching the mv and liver performance while I'm in the car with my family lmao.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say how thankful I am for this thread and the people on it. The more I learn, the more frustrated I get with twitter. It's ironic that they're trying to drag Mamamoo for being ignorant when so many of them are ignorant themselves. This comeback will be tough, but I'm glad I have this thread to enjoy it with. :)

• Like 5
  • HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever