Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

1. The audio in this fancam is quite clear

2. WHY won't Moonbyul let us see her forehead, she looks so good!!! I need answers @ RBW!

• Like 5

1. The audio in this fancam is quite clear

2. WHY won't Moonbyul let us see her forehead, she looks so good!!! I need answers @ RBW!

Ikr, I'm still shook by her 'half-forehead' here, imagine when she went full forehead... za5g21G.png

By the way, I found this video, apparently it's for their 3rd anniversary made by Chinese Moomoos (CMIIW). Do check it out guys, the editing is really good!

• Like 2

They all look amazing and the outfits are gorgeous~! Going by the photo teasers released by now, its going to be a very colorful and bright mv.

And the logo, just like others said is beautiful and really well-thought.

By the way, I found this video, apparently it's for their 3rd anniversary made by Chinese Moomoos (CMIIW). Do check it out guys, the editing is really good!

The idea for the video was nice, also the scenes they used, but in my opinion the cuts are way to fast in combination with these "distortion" cgi effects to appreciate what you're actually seeing. That took a little bit the fun out of it, at least for me.

By the way

now that Aze Gag have been revealed....shouldn't also be up again the Vlive that goes into hiding???

idontthinksobetchplz.png

I was thinking that they didn't upload it right away because they talked about sing the new song during the live performance

but if it was for that reason now the Vlive would be available for us all to rewatch

and instead is still nowhere to be find  za5g21G.png

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How much more our beagles were able to spoiler during that Vlive.... to make it go missing for so many days? harharplz.pngharharplz.pngharharplz.png

I hope this mini album has at least 7-8 songs like Memory did  Da Ra Da n Worthless better be in it

pls rbw give us 8 bops rlytearpls.png

And has anyone an idea when pre-ordering may start? or when did start in the last cb?

Ok, all the gorgeous purple is too much to handle! My favourite color and my favourite girls with that gorgeous styling....brain is melting!! Kudos to the stylist and the people behind the shoot.

And I don't know what it is but this time Moonbyul is seriously stealing all my attention (sorry Solar, I'm trying to stay loyal but it's hard!) Love her rap in Azegag (especially when she says 'respect'. I don't know what it is but she sounds so cool and I do a mini internal squeal everytime i hear it) , the blue hair and just generally... I'm in absolute love with her this time :lub:

Edited by Chocolate is my muse

Isn't moonbyul main rapper?

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

She is, indeed. If you're asking because of the info in the OP, I copy/pasted everything from the previous OP and by the time I realized it was already too late, oop. I'm gonna fix everything when I update tho!

Okay, I know I'm getting waaay ahead of myself, but do y'all think they're gonna have another comeback by the end of the year, or only on 2018 after this?

Okay, I know I'm getting waaay ahead of myself, but do y'all think they're gonna have another comeback by the end of the year, or only on 2018 after this?

I think they will! They've usually always had 2 comebacks in a year ever since they debuted. If they were to comeback again, it would probably be to the very end of the year. I

It's great if they are going to have another one but I think this year will be like 2015 with only one comeback. Early 2018 will probably the next one.

It's great if they are going to have another one but I think this year will be like 2015 with only one comeback. Early 2018 will probably the next one.

They did promote Ahh Opp for a full month though. That could be considered the first comeback and Um Oh Ah Yeah the second.

No slowing down. They'll go straight to music show!

Edit: Or morelike music show first then release the album[emoji38]

The pattern will be like YTB era if I'm not mistaken. We saw them revealed the title track in music show, then later they did showcase to release the whole album thing

Edited by akaneo
  • Like 5

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid it's going to happen...

Btw, is there a particular reason why this happened?

Btw, is there a particular reason why this happened?

The teaser photo i guess. I don't follow many k-pop communities, but for example on the k-pop subreddit, the post about the teaserphoto has a ton of upvotes, way more than usual for Mamamoo content there, so i guess it also is to the liking of non Moomoos and it's doing the job perfectly too heighten the anticipation for the comeback.

The teaser photo i guess. I don't follow many k-pop communities, but for example on the k-pop subreddit, the post about the teaserphoto has a ton of upvotes, way more than usual for Mamamoo content there, so i guess it also is to the liking of non Moomoos and it's doing the job perfectly too heighten the anticipation for the comeback.

I thought about that but like... the photo came out many hours ago, it seems like that was recent... weird.

That's true, but especially for non Moomoos that's most likely an information they get from friends, colleagues, classmates etc. So at least in my opinion, it makes sense that something what was released on a weekend, gets another attention spike on the first workday. But of course these are just my thoughts what could be the case, i have no prove for that whatsoever.

My tl is currently full of moomoos crying over vocalist!Byul make it stop.

PaboByulyi hit her head while laughing lmao cute laugh.png 

PT6bIPp.gif

I laughed my ass off when i saw that ilikeitplz.png  But whats even better is all that Moonbyul/Seulgi interaction. They are so sweet together and obviously very comfortable with each other. They were leaning on eatch other so many times and weren't shy on body contacts. We definitely need a Moonbyul x Seulgi badge here hurrplz.png