Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

This is Wheein's shirt, by the way. It's promoting social awareness and multiple kpop idols to date have worn it

Cs1zSev.png

s6ZAZJi.png

Honestly, if someone finds a fault in her wearing this, I will find them and have a very long talk with them. If a human being is incapable of change when presented with fault, then I think they aren't human beings. So, Wheein taking a stance to wear this in the light of the controversy just proves that the girls heard us loud and clear and are just trying to make things right one by one. 

I know some people will be like, "well she wore this just to make it seem like she cares etc." and those are the people that make me lose faith in humanity tbh. I'm proud of her for accepting a major flaw and trying to be a bit more vocal about it. 

• Like 2

This is Wheein's shirt, by the way. It's promoting social awareness and multiple kpop idols to date have worn it

Cs1zSev.png

s6ZAZJi.png

I understand but I had someone watching the vlive with me and say that it was ironic that she was wearing it. We had a "discussion" about it and I'm just irritated. I'm sorry if people think I'm being confrontational or petty or what have you. Not you specifically though just in general.

I would also like to point out that this isn't the first time a Mamamoo member wore something like that. Solar and Moonbyul wore a "say No To Racism" hat on different occasions before their scandal.

C5H3ByqWEAAFalq.jpg

C5H3Cf6WIAAO_C1.jpg

So anyone who says this is MAMAMOO pretending is care is oviously a load of crap. Whether they know what the clothes stand for or not is another story but they are definitely not pretending to care.

HUGE THANKS TO THE MAMAMOOTRANS TEAM!!!! This is only the second fandom that I've been in but subbed fancams of their fansigns are such a treat. MMMTrans team makes it so easy for new moomoos to catch up on past MAMAMOO stuff.

• Like 6

I understand but I had someone watching the vlive with me and say that it was ironic that she was wearing it. We had a "discussion" about it and I'm just irritated. I'm sorry if people think I'm being confrontational or petty or what have you. Not you specifically though just in general.

I wouldn't even engage with them cause they're just trying to stir shit tbh lmao. And dw, this post wasn't at you specifically, but anyone who may have misunderstood her shirt and her reasoning for wearing it.

Oh I am sorry that you had to watch a Mamamoo Vlive with a person that believe the "Mamamoo are racist" myth...maybe that person could use their time for watch some other groups Vlive that they like more and let you free to enjoy Mamamoo's ones without dramas or bad feelings involved

Sent from my SM-T210 using OneHallyu mobile app

I would also like to point out that this isn't the first time a Mamamoo member wore something like that. Solar and Moonbyul wore a "say No To Racism" hat on different occasions before their scandal.

C5H3ByqWEAAFalq.jpg

C5H3Cf6WIAAO_C1.jpg

So anyone who says this is MAMAMOO pretending is care is oviously a load of crap. Whether they know what the clothes stand for or not is another story but they are definitely not pretending to care.

HUGE THANKS TO THE MAMAMOOTRANS TEAM!!!! This is only the second fandom that I've been in but subbed fancams of their fansigns are such a treat. MMMTrans team makes it so easy for new moomoos to catch up on past MAMAMOO stuff.

Moonbyul had also worn a shirt that has the same picture on it that Wheein has on the back. I think they know what it means, it's pretty hard to miss it with the picture. I think it just shows that the scandal was out of ignorance, not malice.

• Like 2

lmao has anyone else noticed that whenever someone makes a nggg thread (appreciation or comparison or just stats) while other group fans leave a ton of comments there's always like one or two moomoo comments with just a shitton of upvotes? i love how chill moomoos are haha

moomoos speak the truth and the upvotes come flowing ^___^

Agreed! Also, I really enjoy and appreciate your threads on our girls!! Most of us are very calm and lazy and don't make many threads on here so people don't really recognize us as much but your threads are great (: Just wanted to thank you for being a great PR for us lazy ass fans!

Aw thanks! I try to promote them everywhere I go lmao. People sleep on their talent.

Jessica's G String is doing God's work for sure!

Yeah let's not be so concerned about what others will think that we have to over analyze everything Mamamoo does even to the point of their clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Honestly, if someone finds a fault in her wearing this, I will find them and have a very long talk with them. If a human being is incapable of change when presented with fault, then I think they aren't human beings. So, Wheein taking a stance to wear this in the light of the controversy just proves that the girls heard us loud and clear and are just trying to make things right one by one. 

I know some people will be like, "well she wore this just to make it seem like she cares etc." and those are the people that make me lose faith in humanity tbh. I'm proud of her for accepting a major flaw and trying to be a bit more vocal about it. 

all of this.... Like honestly can people not change and educate themselves and be better? Lord have mercy...

sparkilene said it best 

Solar is the only one crying usually with the bully squad here to comfort her...  here everyone is crying except Solar ? Curious about the stories in HC fD4JAZe.png

They were tearing up about this

Basically the daughter is taking advantage of her parents and leaving them to do all the work etc, taking care of her son. The daughter doesn't do anything to help her parents and she doesn't pay bills etc... 

• Like 1

They were tearing up about this

Basically the daughter is taking advantage of her parents and leaving them to do all the work etc, taking care of her son. The daughter doesn't do anything to help her parents and she doesn't pay bills etc... 

and she was also so unapologetic about it, like she didn't care at all...the other stories were not much better between the father full of "I can act like that because I am a man"...and the other man with a lovely wife that "worked out" too much for his tastes....  twitch.gifla.gif

lately most of the stories on HC have to do with too many very bad parenting cases IMO...so annoying rolleyes.gif

ohdearplz.png I want my 2nd Official Fanclub Membership Box ohdearplz.png

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 1

and she was also so unapologetic about it, like she didn't care at all...the other stories were not much better between the father full of "I can act like that because I am a man"...and the other man with a lovely wife that "worked out" too much for his tastes....  twitch.gifla.gif

lately most of the stories on HC have to do with too many very bad parenting cases IMO...so annoying rolleyes.gif

ohdearplz.png I want my 2nd Official Fanclub Membership Box ohdearplz.png

Oh yeah. Definitely. Moomoos on twitter , kr & intl were fuming mad souleyesplz.png

also: rlytearpls.png #UNofficialMoo# rlytearpls.png

Agreed lmao I'm so ready. Any kmoomoos get theirs yet?

Talked with a K-moomoo friend today and their Bizent haven't yet shipped it also...but I know only about their order...so...not enough to be sure

Talked with a K-moomoo friend today and their Bizent haven't yet shipped it also...but I know only about their order...so...not enough to be sure

My order status still says "product sourcing" .. idk what that even means but I assume I have to wait some more.

My order status still says "product sourcing" .. idk what that even means but I assume I have to wait some more.

Mine is also still in product sourcing.

No comeback is complete without an IS2 performance. rlytearpls.png 

Comeback is really here OMG. I cant wait to be slayed again.

I LOVE that it's always a IS2 performance before and after a comeback rlytearpls.png   Could add another performance to my endless playlist of IS2 songs. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling it's a slow song this time looking at the pattern so I think it'll be a remake of this song for some reason but idk why:

they would do so well with this type of feel

• IDOT song release in June

Mamamoo Immortal songs in June

Comeback in June

fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png

• Like 3

I LOVE that it's always a IS2 performance before and after a comeback rlytearpls.png   Could add another performance to my endless playlist of IS2 songs. 

One day Mamamoo will become that legend sitting on the table while watching other performers perform their songs.  rlytearpls.png 

IS2 win and almost regular guesting is a testament on how talented they are. 

2 1/2 years into their career and invited to join in the legends of legends ep.  It is such a joy to watch.

• IDOT song release in June
  • Mamamoo Immortal songs in June
  • Comeback in June

fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png

June that is full of Mamamoo, Why not. ahmagahplz.png

• Like 2

AAAHHH!!! New IS2 performance!!!

June is a gonna be a great monthahmagahplz.png

I'm guessing that we'll start getting teasers and stuff after their IS2 appearance airs. The practice they were doing earlier in their vlive might also be for that performance. I hope they keep hyping us with guestings and vlives! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Running Man please please please I need Song Jihyo x Mamamoo interactions and yeba fangirling bc of YJS.

• Like 2