Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Just three minutes more for Byul's Drama!

Im so fucking excited and I don't even know why lmao

Sent from my SM-J200M using OneHallyu mobile app

Is it just me or are there more antis lately. All of my mamamoo related posts recently have gotten neged.....tbh I might just be getting neg stalked but I doubt it.

Is it just me or are there more antis lately. All of my mamamoo related posts recently have gotten neged.....tbh I might just be getting neg stalked but I doubt it.

There are but there are just as many fans joining us. So, don't take it to heart people  are petty to another level lol. 

But, anyways, Byul was sooooo cute for the audition. Also, I really liked how comfortable and strong she was and she didn't show her nervousness in front of the producers like the other girls. I guess true performers can make any thing their own stage. 

• Like 4

Moonbyul trying to act girlish gave me flashbacks to 'Rough, Mamamoo ver.' lol

The girls are all so adorable, I love girls female idols so much! rlytearpls.png

• Like 5

Moonbyul, she tried lmao.

The first episode was really fun. I look forward to next episode especially to see how they react to Moonbyul being the big senior in the group.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

• Like 3

Moonbyul trying to act girlish gave me flashbacks to 'Rough, Mamamoo ver.' lol

The girls are all so adorable, I love girls female idols so much! rlytearpls.png

Thought the same :) That show with GFriend was so funny and Moonbyul trying to laugh her way out in the audition today was too.

And i also agree with the second thought. I like how such shows promote multifandom thinking. I mean the idols always play fine with each other but somehow some fandoms get into fanwars nevertheless. Here the girls work together for their drama instead of competing (unless i got something completely wrong what the concept of the show is). I like that.

• Like 2

After laughing my ass off because episode 1 was quite good..I fell asleep but lol can u imagine? When Moonbyul started to act I was laughing so hard .. now imagine the setting i was in...a dark room at 4am-ish and then a sudden loud laugh.My housemate was like super scared 😆😆🤣

but I have to say..it was really fun and makes me anticipate next episode

• Like 2

Finally I watched the 1st ep of IDOT...and it is good, like really good!!!!!!

They could have put a few more minutes for the ep because it never get boring

Moonbyul acting is really good, I liked a lot how she portrayed that dialogue...but yeah cute is not her thing LOL...but it is so funny to watch her try harharplz.png

Now I will wait impatiently for ep 2!

By the way, it is not what I was expecting...but in a very good way...see the behind the scenes about auditions and how the pds reacted to the different members is really interesting...and like that it give more the feeling of a reality show than a drama.

I just found this (mess at me still finding videos I haven't watched lol), does anyone have any context for what it is?

• Like 1

Sometimes, I wish it wasn't considered trendy to wear clothes with English on them in some Asian countries.

• Like 2

Sometimes, I wish it wasn't considered trendy to wear clothes with English on them in some Asian countries.

? Actually I saw idols and Mamamoo wear clothes with different kind of languages on it...English sure but also... Italian.. French.. Spanish... Greek... and well it depends on what the designers have created because Idols, like us all, wear whatever is created and the most they have a say in is to put on clothes and items that they really like

Sent from my SM-T210 using OneHallyu mobile app

I'm just talking about their most recent vlive. Specifically Whee-In's shirt. I just wish it wasn't a thing is all.

I'm just talking about their most recent vlive. Specifically Whee-In's shirt. I just wish it wasn't a thing is all.

Oh I see I see

I think it's impossible to skip the eng in most of clothes items...even here in my country there are so many clothes that have english words on it even if Italian fashion is so well loved all around the world, and so our stylists could use more of our actual language when they create something to export all around and yet in a lot of cases they choose english words, messages and quotes

MMMTrans video

and if you want to watch Hello Counselor live here the links

it should start in 10 minutes

• Like 2

Nothing.

At least by itself. but hater will try to take such things out of context and in the end it's a matter of time someone comes up with:  "Look at Mamamoo, doing blackface and ridiculing the incident by wearing such clothes". Thats of course bullshit, we all know it. 

But to be honest, i see no reason to get upset upfront. If someone makes such a stupid connection, you can get upset then, but why waste any energy before something even happend. Just enjoy seeing them having fun in a vlive and don't let you distract by this shirt.

• Like 1

Nothing.

At least by itself. but hater will try to take such things out of context and in the end it's a matter of time someone comes up with:  "Look at Mamamoo, doing blackface and ridiculing the incident by wearing such clothes". Thats of course bullshit, we all know it. 

But to be honest, i see no reason to get upset upfront. If someone makes such a stupid connection, you can get upset then, but why waste any energy before something even happend. Just enjoy seeing them having fun in a vlive and don't let you distract by this shirt.

What you can do is to ignore them. No one should be invested in what "haters" are going to say.

"B..B..BUT!!11"

No buts! Just enjoy their upcoming come back which will proceed on soothingly unless you let "haters" get into you head.

i completely agree :) First part was only the explanation for spiceworld and second part my opinion - relax and enjoy them ilikeitplz.png

Yeah let's not be so concerned about what others will think that we have to over analyze everything Mamamoo does even to the point of their clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

• Like 2

Oh I was watching HC so I missed that one...didn't know about the message on Wheein clothes, I thought the talk was about fashion choices in general, but now that I know...I approve!!

HC stories are so frustrating...they suck the spirit out of my body every single time twitch.giftwitch.giftwitch.gif

and see how Hwasa, Wheein and Moonbyul get all emotional made me emotional rlytearpls.png 

btw Hwasa can be so scary

thank gosh MMMtrans come to the rescue with a new fansign video

• Like 3

Solar is the only one crying usually with the bully squad here to comfort her...  here everyone is crying except Solar ? Curious about the stories in HC fD4JAZe.png

Edited by Weleda