Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I am also waiting patiently for MLT sub. Like I tried not to watch those clips cause I want to save the surprise for later lol.

• Like 1

I am also waiting patiently for MLT sub. Like I tried not to watch those clips cause I want to save the surprise for later lol.

You're exactly like me, lol. But partly is because I don't know what they're talking about so it would be pointless for me to watch the raw vids. Besides, watching the subbed vids for me is a way to appreciate the hardwork that the subbers have done for us. :)

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to our beautiful, talented and quirky sunshine Solar!

Just watched the Happy People mv, and that aesthetic is so beautiful :cry: Also her voice, meltingly pretty and soothing. it just made me feel so warm, but also a bit emotional. Really beautifully done.

Side note - that vlive countdown was hilarious. Solar trying to seriously explain the song process and then getting her vlive hijacked by other members and turning into a beagle instantly. So cute :chu: or atleast that's what I understood from the limited subs!

• Like 2

Happy birthday to the brightest sunshine that graced this earth. I never thought I would need to fall for a girl who's smile is actual sunshine.

Happy birthday to my beautiful 27 year old bby

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Solar! Kim Yong Sun! Thank you for the nonstop loving for us Moomoos, thank you for being a leader in MAMAMOO, thank you for making us laughed and so amazed by your talent we MOOMOOS love you and we will support you and all MAMAMOO members till the end! Happy 26th Birthday!.

And btw,

.You are one lucky girl cuz you have your girlfriend Moonbyul but stilllll Im gonna snatched her once i step my foot in South Korea so be ready!.

• Like 2

Happy birthday eye smiling queen Solar!

tumblr_olo899m6JL1vyd7z0o1_400.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day bby <3

Edited by Purple Rain
  • Like 1

Random, but I just thought about Mamamoo covering SNSD's You Think. It's a vocally-challenging song and I'm sure Mamamoo can pull it off. And this would be the line distribution, assuming they don't sing the song full version:

Solar Moonbyul Wheein Hwasa

Nae saenggage mami apa bameul sae? niga nal geokjeonghae? Wow cheoeum deunneun yaegi

Honja gajeun chakan cheok na ttaeme nunmul naneun cheok

Neoye modeun SNS aesseune neoman sangcheo badeun yaegi

Imi jina beorin jiweo beorin shigan soge

Bulleo judeon My name hanttaen neomuna banjjagyeotteon neowa na

Ganjikaryeo haetteon hwaryeohaetteon chueok da

Neoneun baeteo meottaero baeteo chagapge baeteo Oh oh oh oh woah

You think you’re real cool (You’re not) You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (You’re not) ni saenggagil ppun

[Moonbyul/Solar] Boy, you ain’t cooler than me, nah

You think you’re real cool (You’re not) You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (You’re not) ni chakkage kkeut

Boy, jashin eopseum Back uh ije waseo wae

Aryeonhi nal boni a mweoni jedaero malhae Whut whut whut gireul mot pyeo wae?

Niga meottaero mak sseo naeryeo gan gaship soge Bad girl gwaenchana mweo gyeolgugen da nege Return

Ttokttoki jom deureo naega han seontaek huhwehal mam deoneun eopseo Go away!

On sesangi neo hanappunin julman aldeon na anya

Deo bunmyeonghan dap neoyege nan michige akkaun yeojaran geol

Because!

You think you’re real cool (You’re not)

You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (Ooh baby baby baby) (You’re not) ni saenggagil ppun

(You think, you think, you think, you think, you think, you think) [Moonbyul/Solar] Boy, you ain’t cooler than me, nah

You think you’re real cool (You’re not) (You think you’re real cool)

You think you’re real coo-oo-ool (You think you’re real cool) (You’re not) Ni chakkage kkeut

What do You Think? :imstupid:

Sorry I'm just so bored and got nothing to do... :rlytearpls:

I'm not really a fan of SNSD so I had to look up the song. After having a listen,I agree, this would be a good song for them to cover.

• Like 2

Happy birthday to the best, talented, halrious, beautiful leader Kim Yong Sun aka Sunflower , Sun Goddess, Moonbyul's wife, Kayden's Wifu, and my heart and soul. Thank you for being you and blessing us with quality content, endless care toward us Moomoos. I hope more of hopes and dreams come true and just thank you for being in Mamamoo. Thanks for making the last year and half FUN to STAN!!!! Rock on my 27/26 angel from the sky <3

• Like 1

Solar's solo is out  :lub:
Happy birthday to Solar who is always cheerful and loving toward moomoos and Mamamoo members. I hope her singing path is happy and full of glory! <3

Edit: Double video post just for promotion of our smiling queen! Edited by bremxavier
  • Like 1

Homeless moonbyul in wheein house playing with kkomo.... late night... homeless byul

Edited by vanbun

Homeless moonbyul in wheein house playing with kkomo.... late night... homeless byul

I'm not sure what's cuter--Kkomo or Moonbyul's aegyo  :ahmagah:

Happy Birthday, Kim Yong Sun! The perfect leader for the perfect group! (no need for that K-Pop or Idol qualifier!)

I just saw this and I'm screaming lmao, what in the world is that reaction Solar  :lol: she's too cute~

anyways, Happy Birthday to our beautiful leader! I hope she has the best day ever ♡ and a life full of only good things, there's nothing this precious girl doesn't deserve :')

tumblr_ololvdH76H1w2gdz3o1_540.gif

tumblr_ololvdH76H1w2gdz3o2_540.gif

Isn't she the most adorable thing ever ;_;

• Like 5

Happy Birthday!!!!!

201507151733321193.gifWEZEgNe.gif?1

Chubby baby Yongsun was soooooo cute. I got a little emotional when she got nostalgic on vapp  :rlytearpls: I hope she can find that kind of happiness again with the group.

happy birthday to our leadernim  :chu:  :chu:

solar3.gif

you're such a wonderful inspiration to us, keep singing and smiling.wishing you all the best  :ahmagah:

It's Yongsun's birthday!! Happy birthday to our beautiful, kind and talented leader! Here's to many many many many more happy years!

solar2.gif

ps: loved the song 

Happy Birthday Solar!

tumblr_olg1kb4d3d1v83c7zo7_400.gif

You have the prettiest smile and a wonderful voice. You're an amazing leader and seem really kind and genuine :D

happy birthday our beautiful, amazing leader~! my bias and my one true love  :chu:

tumblr_ok156bx4hv1qhzvz8o1_400.gif

Happy Birthday Yong Sun~! :chu:

Part 4 is probably now my favorite out of Solar's Emotion projects. I like the song build-up more and have been listening to it until now.

Edited by acadz_

Happy Birthday Leadernim! Thank you for being such an amazing leader and being so amazing to moomoos. May you forever be happy and keep your brighter-than-the-sun smile!! Thank you and I love you.

(Also, her ê°ì„± MV was so simple and beautiful. Mamamoo are the realest of the real for real.)

C5GOH2WWAAANiS8.jpg

• Like 2

I'm so excited to watch Solar MC-ing (is this a word? lol) the Gaon Chart Awards, I can't believe I'm gonna have to watch the entire thing lol

Edited by cahbr
  • Like 2

I'm so excited to watch Solar MC-ing (is this a word? lol) the Gaon Chart Awards, I can't believe I'm gonna have to watch the entire thing lol

I have 2 tests the next day so I can't wake up at 3AM to watch it for her  :cry:  I would have 1000% percent stayed up for my mochi but alas the world is not in my favor

• Like 1

Haven't been on this thread for a while since I'm waiting on their comeback, but I wanted to make sure to say Happy Birthday to Solar!

tumblr_nw0kqniwkT1ugs4qlo6_250.gif

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1