Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

These pics are just...  :lub:

OFF Topic and nobody asked me, but today is the first day I actually could come here. I wish I could actually answer all the things I read until here, but we're going through a police strike and it's like the world is ending. I'm sorry, I'll comeback ASAP.

If someone wants to know more about this off topic: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2799002/lawless-brazil-looted-burnt-bodies-cops-strike/

Welcome and enjoy the radish field!

Oh, you're from ES? Are things getting any better? I've heard they're only sending the police to the bigger areas but the small towns are still in chaos, is that right? Anyway, stay safe and hopefully things will calm down soon.

• Like 1

These pics are just... :lub:

OFF Topic and nobody asked me, but today is the first day I actually could come here. I wish I could actually answer all the things I read until here, but we're going through a police strike and it's like the world is ending. I'm sorry, I'll comeback ASAP.

If someone wants to know more about this off topic: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2799002/lawless-brazil-looted-burnt-bodies-cops-strike/

Oh no! Please be safe and healthy ~ Comeback whenever you need your dose of MMM but we'll always have our arms open for you.

• Like 1

I'm a long time lurker here. This is my first time commenting here, I just want to let you know I'm sorry and feeling sad for you and the victims. I hope you're okay now. I wish I could help. Stay safe everyone.. Sorry for my broken English btw..

Thank you so much... Your English is great.

Welcome and enjoy the radish field!

Oh, you're from ES? Are things getting any better? I've heard they're only sending the police to the bigger areas but the small towns are still in chaos, is that right? Anyway, stay safe and hopefully things will calm down soon.

I am from ES and my parents live in a small town where I am since the strike began. It's difficult to describe but it's already a lot better than it was. The army only reach the big towns so we're handling it the way we can, everything is starting to get some control.

Oh no! Please be safe and healthy ~ Comeback whenever you need your dose of MMM but we'll always have our arms open for you.

Thank you so much for your worry, you guys are awesome

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END of OFF TOPIC, let's get some Mamamoo to put all this chaos wave out of here!

2428B63E589483852E65ED

Byul's smile heals all wounds

• Like 1

GUYS IS THERE A LIMITED EDITION MELTING ALBUM OSMFJFNFKF WHYA

well there is the kihno one but it is not a physical album

oooh btw this is pretty dope...new ads have been added for the Solar's day...I envy K-moomoos so much

How cool it is to start the day having Solar face all around you on your way to school or work?

Talking about starting the day in a good mood!!!!!

I wonder if Solar's have saw them yet..the first ads were added when she was on vacation

C4JrlRPWAAAkG3u.jpg

C4JrkfEWAAEm6ub.jpg

C4JrjvUWMAADA-8.jpg

C4Jriz1WYAECfbV.jpg

C4ICXk6WcAIVJx6.jpg

C4ICYEsWYAAae14.jpg

C4ICXyyWAAMUkJs.jpg

https://twitter.com/han_christy/status/829227377783926784

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 9

The one with the "MGM" logo  :chu:

Edited by utsukushi

oooh btw this is pretty dope...new ads have been added for the Solar's day...I envy K-moomoos so much

How cool it is to start the day having Solar face all around you on your way to school or work?

I wonder if Solar's have saw them yet..the first ads were added when she was on vacation

C4JrlRPWAAAkG3u.jpg

C4JrkfEWAAEm6ub.jpg

C4JrjvUWMAADA-8.jpg

C4Jriz1WYAECfbV.jpg

C4ICXk6WcAIVJx6.jpg

C4ICYEsWYAAae14.jpg

C4ICXyyWAAMUkJs.jpg

OHHH OKAY THANK YOH OMDG

C4JrlRPWAAAkG3u.jpg

C4JrkfEWAAEm6ub.jpg

C4JrjvUWMAADA-8.jpg

C4Jriz1WYAECfbV.jpg

C4ICXk6WcAIVJx6.jpg

C4ICYEsWYAAae14.jpg

C4ICXyyWAAMUkJs.jpg

The ads are so cute aaa  :ahmagah:

There is no cure but welcome to the club LOL

Mamamoo are dangerous because when you discover them you want to know more about them, but, and this is the real problem of my addict, the more I know about them the more I was slayed and amazed by their everything....vocals, talent, beauty, charms, craziness, cuteness, dance...soooooooooooo it become impossible to get out of it...and Mamamoo are so un considering of the rest of the world

Like there is a real need to perform like that every time? I would need at least one performance that left me like "mhe what a pity this is not so good" to be able to rest for a little while

But noooooooooooooo sir, every time that I think that they can't pull out a better performance or cover they attack me with a new stage..why oh why they have to be great every time? so I keep being slayed, left here to die a little bit more and find myself more in love with them

There is no cure!

They don't fight fairly

Sent from my SM-T210 using OneHallyu mobile app

lol Thanks. Yes, I'm beginning to realize just how dangerous they are. I suppose I'll have to start giving warning labels about them whenever I introduce people to their music. That way they can choose whether they want to have their lives ruined or not (ruined in the best way possible, of course, but ruined none-the-less) :lol: I know they'll probably be the death of me. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of company when that happens.

Mamamoo trending #1 on Melon!!! Slaying even on break. Such Queens

But for real though, I wonder what's up the sudden surge

They always surge at completely seemingly random times that I don't understand. I'm sure there is a story behind it but why?

C4JrlRPWAAAkG3u.jpg

C4JrkfEWAAEm6ub.jpg

C4JrjvUWMAADA-8.jpg

C4Jriz1WYAECfbV.jpg

C4ICXk6WcAIVJx6.jpg

C4ICYEsWYAAae14.jpg

C4ICXyyWAAMUkJs.jpg

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Mamamoo trending #1 on Melon!!! Slaying even on break. Such Queens

But for real though, I wonder what's up the sudden surge 

Trending just because they exist  :rlytearpls:  That's my girls hahahaha

It's from this, about 15 seconds in:

Thanks so much!!! :lub:  I wasn't a moomoo yet then so every time I see an older clip I'm like :O!! Must watch. Side note - Is it just me or does Byul look ultra 🔥 here

• Like 1

Can I ask all of you what are your favorite side tracks from all their albums? (for Melting you can choose 2 if you want due to the fact that it have a lot of tracks)

And between them what song is the 1 that you would have loved to have as a single?

for me

Hello: ooooh it's hard...Baton Touch or I do me....uhmmmmm...I love them both.....the struggle is real....okay...I chose Baton Touch because I would have loved to have a video music about them all dancing like they did during the Moosical...or even how they first performed the song, with silly individual dances

Piano Man: well Love Lane deserved a proper MV in my opinion...but all things counted I have to choose Gentleman

Pink Funky: damn so many side tracks....I love all the songs so much....how to choose...maybe I should have put the 2 tracks option also here....okay today I choose No No No but take in mind that tomorrow I would have probably go for another track

Melting: another really hard one....oh thank me..I can choose two tracks LOL....uhmmmmm...still hard.....okay...I choose Cat Fight....annnnnnnnnnnnd......uhmmmmmmmm...... Funky Boy

Memory:....well I can not not choose Moderato LOL

And between them all I would have loved to have Cat Fight as a proper single...to see it performed on shows and have a MV....aaaaaaaaaaaah.....my dream

LOL I wanted to add this thread on the fancafe but someone else had my same idea....we moomoos think in the same way :derp:

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 4

Can I ask all of you what are your favorite side tracks from all their albums? (for Melting you can choose 2 if you want due to the fact that it have a lot of tracks)

And between them what song is the 1 that you would have loved to have as a single?

for me

Hello: ooooh it's hard...Baton Touch or I do me....uhmmmmm...I love them both.....the struggle is real....okay...I chose Baton Touch because I would have loved to have a video music about them all dancing like they did during the Moosical...or even how they first performed the song, with silly individual dances

Piano Man: well Love Lane deserved a proper MV in my opinion...but all things counted I have to choose Gentleman

Pink Funky: damn so many side tracks....I love all the songs so much....how to choose...maybe I should have put the 2 tracks option also here....okay today I choose No No No but take in mind that tomorrow I would have probably go for another track

Melting: another really hard one....oh thank me..I can choose two tracks LOL....uhmmmmm...still hard.....okay...I choose Cat Fight....annnnnnnnnnnnd......uhmmmmmmmm...... Funky Boy

And between them all I would have loved to have Cat Fight as a proper single...to see it performed on shows and have a MV....aaaaaaaaaaaah.....my dream

LOL I wanted to add this thread on the fancafe but someone else had my same idea....we moomoos think in the same way :derp:

Hello: Don't Be Happy (ft Bumkey)/Heeheehahiho ft Geeks (kinda got the bumkey single so ill say heeheehahiho)

Pink Funky: Freaking Shoes

Melting: Words Don't Easy/My Hometown (words don't come easy... im not sure I could have handled that MV tho)

Memory: Moderato/Memory (Moderato)

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 4

for me

Hello: Baton Touch, Peppermint Chocolate

Piano Man: Gentleman. Byul's rap and Esna's voice are stairways to heaven

Pink Funky: Aah Oop! to me. It's one of the reasons why I became a Byul's stan

Melting: 우리ë¼ë¦¬, Funky Boy

Memory: Memory, New York

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

for me

Hello: Baton Touch

Pink Funky: Ahh Oop!, Self Camera

Melting: Cat Fight, Friday Night

Memory: Moderato, Woo Hoo

We probably need another discography rating after their next album. Piano Man topped the last one, I wonder if it will change.

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 3

for me

Hello: Don't be happy/ hihihaheho

Piano Man: Gentleman is perfection to ears~

Pink Funky: Self Camera is a new light in Mamamoo songs and I listen almost everyday

Melting: Words Don't Easy/ Friday Night (Hometown I love too, it always remember my home when I'm in college <3)

Memory: Memory / I love too

It's really difficult to choose one only hehe

• Like 1