Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

It's not about Mamamoo but who else thinks of moonsun when they see Leona and Diana from League of Legends? Y'know, if you play that is.

If I were to compare them I feel like Moonbyul would be an amalgamation of Vi and Cait and Solar is straight up Lux. Especially when she laughs lol

If I were to compare them I feel like Moonbyul would be an amalgamation of Vi and Cait and Solar is straight up Lux. Especially when she laughs lol

Personality-wise, that is dead on haha XD

RBW NEEDS TO HIRE WHOEVER DID THIS "MEMORY" PROMO!!!

Like this is how much MooMoos are willing to do FOR FREE to promote them!!! I'm dead!!

:ahmagah:

Edited by louis_francois
  • Like 1

when Coca-Cola can't help but channeling their inner Moomoo spirit

RBW NEEDS TO HIRE WHOEVER DID THIS "MEMORY" PROMO!!!

Like this is how much MooMoos are willing to do FOR FREE to promote them!!! I'm dead!!

:ahmagah:

this is pretty awesome. i remember watching this before Decalcomanie was released and it got me so hyped. still feel so excited after watching it again this time.

Edited by Dolores Haze

It's been so quiet in here lately, but Mamamoo has been on such a roll lately! Award after award, great stages and now a 3-day "Curtain Call" concert! Where all the OH MooMoos at?! 

I've been such an international radish lately, so I haven't had as much time to post as I'd like, but I did want to ask if any MooMoos here planned on going to the Moosical? 

If so, best of luck with acquiring tickets to any of the days. And if we're fortunate to secure tickets, I'll see you in Korea! I hope you were serious, Lene!

Oh damn are you participating in the everyone else bloodbath?

Random thoughts but I just noticed this:

Most MooMoos in OH are either Delulupuff and Braggindors. I've seen some Lurkercrawls too, but I rarely see Dramaquins here. :derp:

It just goes to show that MooMoos are the best fandom because we're pretty chill. Yes, we have Delulupuffs, but they're harmless (No offense, boo!) I mean, the most controversial MooMoo, in my opinion, is PaboWasseo but they are so damn hilarious and for making me howling with her threads and comments, I forgive them for their delulu thoughts. (Love you, boo!)

Not to mention we have Braggindors here prepared with the receipts when fugly haters are showing up at our doors. One of them is YamaChan. I've seen some of your videos and I'M SO FREAKING PROUD THAT THIS FANDOM HAVE YOU! :rlytearpls:

I know what happens out there in OH right now is pretty messy ever since this event begins. Everyone is at each other's weaves and you can't be too careless when you're walking through the alleys of OH.

Even I have to admit I was in some sort of a butting-head situation with Tzumi out there because she's a Delulupuff... but deep down inside I know we're both radishes and I hope there's no hard feelings, boo!

I do hate Delulupuff but it's mainly because of my job as a Dramaquin, so... :hurr:

I just hope we can still chill with each other despite everything. My closest fam here, Kayden, is also a Delulupuff but I'm glad we never got in a fight because I don't know what would my life be if that happens.

Lmfao I'm such a drama queen

Anyways, don't forget to stream this beauty that is Memory's best track:

That song is bless.... i was dramaquin amd someone changed my banner... injustice! I belong in both! DramaPuff?

Love ya fam

I demand pabowasseo return to making the best threads of the year for mamamoo (legendary wheein flood thread)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

That song is bless.... i was dramaquin amd someone changed my banner... injustice! I belong in both! DramaPuff?

Love ya fam

I demand pabowasseo return to making the best threads of the year for mamamoo (legendary wheein flood thread)

We Lurkercrawls ship Dramapuff. :chu:  So i very lowkey ship kaylar.

Edited by kaichi

We Lurkercrawls ship Dramapuff. :chu:  So i very lowkey ship kaylar.

:rlytearpls: the one true kpop ship :rlytearpls:

Oh damn are you participating in the everyone else bloodbath?

I did. And now I'm a casualty of war. Even with gigabit Internet, I never had a chance.  :rlytearpls:

Random thoughts but I just noticed this:

Most MooMoos in OH are either Delulupuff and Braggindors. I've seen some Lurkercrawls too, but I rarely see Dramaquins here. :derp:

It just goes to show that MooMoos are the best fandom because we're pretty chill. Yes, we have Delulupuffs, but they're harmless (No offense, boo!) I mean, the most controversial MooMoo, in my opinion, is PaboWasseo but they are so damn hilarious and for making me howling with her threads and comments, I forgive them for their delulu thoughts. (Love you, boo!)

Not to mention we have Braggindors here prepared with the receipts when fugly haters are showing up at our doors. One of them is YamaChan. I've seen some of your videos and I'M SO FREAKING PROUD THAT THIS FANDOM HAVE YOU! :rlytearpls:

I know what happens out there in OH right now is pretty messy ever since this event begins. Everyone is at each other's weaves and you can't be too careless when you're walking through the alleys of OH.

Even I have to admit I was in some sort of a butting-head situation with Tzumi out there because she's a Delulupuff... but deep down inside I know we're both radishes and I hope there's no hard feelings, boo!

I do hate Delulupuff but it's mainly because of my job as a Dramaquin, so... :hurr:

I just hope we can still chill with each other despite everything. My closest fam here, Kayden, is also a Delulupuff but I'm glad we never got in a fight because I don't know what would my life be if that happens.

Lmfao I'm such a drama queen

]

How this harry thingy work?

Edited by vanbun

Some of the features

-Vibration

-LED 5 colors in normal mode

-LED 256 colors when sync to wireless pc/controller (probably for staff to control at venue)

-Existing Moobong can be upgraded with a seperate light module

Online sale starts mid-Marc

Some of the features

-Vibration

-LED 256 colors when sync to wireless pc/controller (probably for staff to control at venue)

Woah 5 colours? The current moobong cant change colour rite? I know what im gonna spend my CNY money on now

Here's a link to the page.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/457942-welcome-to-ohgwart-first-years/

Then you just find your dorm thread and ask for a banner :)

It seem I could buy it... but prefer not to.. lol thanks anyway

Woah 5 colours? The current moobong cant change colour rite? I know what im gonna spend my CNY money on now

yep, 1 original color (white) and individual member color

It seem we will hear more girl scream in moosical since more female bought the tickets... girl crush indeed. Almost 82%... damn...

MAMAMOO concert [2016 MOOSICAL] vs. 2017 [MOOSICAL, Curtain Call] male and female ticket purchase %

(⚦-5.3% ♀+5.3%)

Edited by vanbun

I have been waiting for the new Mooboongs time to drain wallet (which is pretty drained because of buying new paints lol)

It seem I could buy it... but prefer not to.. lol thanks anyway

yep, 1 original color (white) and individual member color

What dorm do you want vanbun?

Some of the features

-Vibration

Why it vibrates though? What's the point? It's for massaging the moomoo's hands? lol

Edited by Scientist-ssi

Why it vibrates though? What's the point? It's for massaging the moomoo's hands? lol

Yeah....sure...hands ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚

Lmao

Edited by moobong
  • Like 10

What dorm do you want vanbun?

Hmm I wonder... .... thanks for asking

IMG_1152.jpg

To make relevant, solar as harry

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1