Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

SNL Korea! :ahmagah: 

That is awesome news! I hope they have a good time on there and I expect lots of hilarity. 

Btw, I'm noticing quite a few new people in the Decalcomanie YT comments, same as previously for YTB. The radish field will need some extra acres soon. 

Never watched SNL from anywhere ever. But if it's comedy I know mamamoo will smash it out of the park. They're hilarious when they're next t trying and they're funny with their skits as well. I know I'm gonna need some laughter after a long day on the 26th

Edited by silverlining

This may seem random, especially from someone who mainly lurks this thread, but I just want to thank y'all for making this a chill/safe space. Some of the other threads I frequented are not fun anymore and I don't feel 100% comfortable expressing myself there. Been going through some tough times cause of real world things/current events so MMM's album could not have come at a better time. And I just discovered their Moosical performances (I am a relatively new MooMoo), which have been amazing. Don't Forget has been on repeat. Hopefully they'll release a blu ray of it or something! 

Anyways, keep being awesome MooMoos!

Welcome! Nice dp :) I miss watching Steven Universe.

They're going to host SNL  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:

LEGENDS.

tumblr_ogmmh9ko611urm8qjo3_500.gif

Edited by galaco
  • Like 2

please give us hwasa sexy cleaning lol

omg im actually squealing like a little basic. YAS

OMG YES FOR THIS FAM!

OMG YES FOR THIS FAM!

I know she hates it but the LOLZ fam!!!

lol they brought the mirror frame on stage today, it was kinda weird to see only 2 of them do the reflection dance and the other 2 keep dancing like normal though. anyway the stage was really classy and colorful, as expected of Inkigayo.

so far i love their performances on MuCore and MCD the most, especially MuCore. i could clearly hear the amazing vocals, plus the sexy outfits and the beautiful stage. the camera work was very on point too.

Agreed, why couldn't they have Moonsun on one side and Wheesa on another??? 

i'm just surprised many people don't like Decalcomanie :lol: it's their best title track imo. but then again, i don't really like UOAY and it was the song that shot them to fame so, i guess my taste is just different from Korean general public. 

about them not doing well digitally, i don't mind much about that anymore and i think acadz_ and Yamachan have said and explained enough already. i'll just sit here and enjoy this amazing comeback and wait for my Memory album to arrive. also hopefully they'll get at least 1 music show win to fulfill Hwasa's wish. *finger-crossed*

edit: 

oh wow, i love the choreo so much, it's not crazy hard but still very interesting and sexy at some parts.

Mr. Ambiguous will forever be my favorite, followed by YTB/UOAY, followed closely by Piano Man, and then Decalcomanie. It is good quality and definitely shows their powerful side, but it's just not as catchy/a capella-y as some of their other stuff, which is why it's taking a while to grow on me. I understand why the general public might not enjoy it as much as TT or Hey Mama!, but MMM fans definitely seem to love it. Every time I feel a bit sad, I think of the fanchants and the field of radish lightsticks.  

LOL Moonbyul has no chill.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

it's from a fanaccount of a Moomoo that went to their fansign

and yeah, i think she purchased to give them to her family and friends or maybe she's trying to sajaegi:imstupid:

my delulu shipper mind is telling me that she tried to buy them to collect photocards of the members yongsun particularly but she kept getting photocards of herself lol

anyway 55 copies are a whole lot of money tho  :datass:

lol Byul just posted her photocard collection and said 'sorry' to moomoos 

CxOZDOZVIAAJeoa.jpg

she only has 1 of her smiling photocard and 1 of Solar wearing specs photocard tho  :imstupid:

Buying 55 copies of your own album only to get your own photocard the most is the most Moonbyul thing I've ever heard  :hurr: She's so cute, I love her. Maybe she should do a giveaway or something...

They're going to host SNL  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:

YES YES YES 

Fingers crossed that they don't feel shy or pressured and just be themselves, because they are naturally soooooo funny. I'm sure Wheein will do well, and Solar too. But I hope Moonbyul and Hwasa enjoy themselves too. 

Umm idk if this is ok to share but I really liked the Draw Draw Draw snippet from Mamamoo's first Decalcomanie teaser and kinda made a song from it since I kinda wanted to pay homage to them in my own way so I chopped up the snippet, transposed it down a few notes, and played and then added some of my own drums and the sound of rain. And thus a lofi ish melancholy hip hop ish song and in hip hop you would call this process, "sampling."

https://soundcloud.com/baechulgi/mondays

Edited by baechulgi
  • Like 7

I finally bought Memory on iTunes and from the first song I love it. I love how Mamamoo has this lounge, jazz vibe about them because it's something you don't see in kpop at the moment.

• Like 4

Aaaah they laughed so much, specially Wheeinie that it felt like she fed my soul with rainbows and all beautiful things TT. They being just silly and happy is so aesdfhj i love mememoo<3

• Like 3

Umm idk if this is ok to share but I really liked the Draw Draw Draw snippet from Mamamoo's first Decalcomanie teaser and kinda made a song from it since I kinda wanted to pay homage to them in my own way so I chopped up the snippet, transposed it down a few notes, and played and then added some of my own drums and the sound of rain. And thus a lofi ish melancholy hip hop ish song and in hip hop you would call this process, "sampling."

https://soundcloud.com/baechulgi/mondays

This is so great

nujabes vibes

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Pretty solid!!

Woah this is so awesome!!! What would they do as a host? Either way, they picked the best idol group to host a comedy show! Hypeeee

They host the show, introduce segments, and participate in the skits.

I WOULD LOL if they do 3-Minute Girlfriend because that skit is hilarious AF, speaking as a foreigner.

I'll left this here

I really enjoyed that!

HP364iX.jpg

161115 SBS MTV The Show with MAMAMOO at 8pm KST. in 55 minutes
AQStream: Link
K-PopStream: Link
Laifeng: Link
iTVer: Link