Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

So kinda watched the mv again, mainly for the music this time they've really taken the bar up again. I think their falsettos in this were even better than woo and that was already phenomenal. Plus all the I don't know what you call it but the background vocals were really good, it sounded crip and really helped build the song. I'm in love with moonbyul's raps in this song, she just keeps getting better and better.

I really like the instrumentals. I think we got rock drumming with jazzy/bluesy bass and guitar with popish piano which tarted taking over as the song progressed.

I have the volume a little bit up and sometimes there would be a vocal belts that pierce my ears with the shrillness that came with the belt but I don't think I got that in this song. Not sure if a production thing or singing technique.

• Like 1

the only bdsm frm mamamoo i will watch is if its within the members SMH 4Eb17cm.gif

Same.

No banana in my mango juice plz

• Like 1

Same.

It'll be okay  :._.:

You're the first MooMoo I thought of after seeing the infamous scene hahaha

Edited by YamaChan

Oh my... Hwasa slayed my LIFE. Queen has never looked more sexy. I literally spilled my drink when she crossed her legs asdfghjkl;. Like have mercy on meeeee

I wasn't too impressed with the song at first but after a few listens I love it. It's so fierce and powerful. The chorus is incredible and really showcases their voices and the harmony, WOW! You never hear anything like this in kpop. The choreography is awesome too, I can't wait to see the mirror dance onstage. 

The mv could have done without the whole kissing part and innuendo. It was like a perfume commercial and kind of jarring. What does that rainbow smoke mean? I thought Byul was getting high lol.

• Like 1

Mmmmmm so... let's talk about the MV

Just my opinion.

I don't think force women to kiss you is ok. The elevator scene has a strong impact. I mean, how many women already suffer abuse in elevators (?) AND Hwa Sa scene is not cool too! What kind of driver stops the car in a random place and grabs the passender??? Omg, there's so many controversial things hapening in this MV! The producers fucked up. As someone said in the YT comment section: They just romanticized sexual harassment, and it's not cool... :unsure:

• Like 1

Okay I'm totally SOLD on the chorus now!!!! This song is AMAZING AMAZING!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

The MV #kissgate though...

f41b073a240073652a793f254795e25b.gif

this song is amazing and I agree with the other comments regarding the controversial moments of the mv so I'll talk about what I liked: their visuals HOLY MOLY, THESE GIRLS fbdsfskjfdks Moonbyul omfg you killin mee :rlytearpls: :omg: :shock:

I loved the mirror dancing scenes ♥

have to listen to the rest of the album later ~

Every time I see the lemon I'm reminded of a urban dictionary definition I saw on twitter. Now with the rainbow smoke coming out moonbyuls mouth I can't help but think she kissed a guy and didn't like it lol.

Everything about the mv has already been said other than I legit laughed out loud when I saw moonbyul going in for kiss, it felt a little too surreal.

*runs off to watch the mv again with headphones this time*

ofc she didnt like it lol

theres gay 4 pay, but for our byullie, she does straight 4 pay, wat a slay, get tht gucci bag hoe!

Same.

i wanna say same too but tht sounds delicious tbh OTL

• Like 1

It'll be okay :._.:

You're the first MooMoo I thought of after seeing the infamous scene hahaha

Lol.... my heart was broken. Slyly disappointed with the artistic direction rbw have taken with the mv plot.

ofc she didnt like it lol

theres gay 4 pay, but for our byullie, she does straight 4 pay, wat a slay, get tht gucci bag hoe!

i wanna say same too but tht sounds delicious tbh OTL

Smoothie for this hoe....

Lol at straight 4 pay

Lol.... my heart was broken. Slyly disappointed with the artistic direction rbw have taken with the mv plot.

Smoothie for this hoe....

Lol at straight 4 pay

rbw tryin to conceal the fact mmm r hella gay by havin a straight mv, idk how to feel rn... 4Eb17cm.gif

wenever u hav time go check the wjsn thread @ pages 2100, 2190 and 2193

i need feedback on my smut fanfics xoxo

imagine how perfect this comeback would be without those kiss scenes lol i see k-moomoos have already started protesting but i doubt that RBW will fix it. i'll just sit here and pray that this comeback will be successful, otherwise it'd be a waste of a good song. 

i'm excited for the dance practice bruh. 

When's their comeback stage?   :cry:

MCountdown this week.

Edited by Dolores Haze

I'm praying that this MV and the protest of those scenes won't affect their comeback and this amazing song. Honestly, RBW should be willing to lose some views in order to stop this from escalating. But, I hope people can separate the song from the MV and keep supporting  :rlytearpls:

i'm excited for the dance practice bruh. 

When's their comeback stage?  :cry:

Me too. The more I watch the MV, the more I love the mirror-dance. I really want to see it in detail.

MCountdown this Thursday (usually starts airing at 18:00 KST). I love their stages so much - they're such great live performers that I'm usually a bit more excited to see the first comeback stage than I am for the official MVs.  

rbw tryin to conceal the fact mmm r hella gay by havin a straight mv, idk how to feel rn... 4Eb17cm.gif

wenever u hav time go check the wjsn thread @ pages 2100, 2190 and 2193

i need feedback on my smut fanfics xoxo

Literally my face rn....

Lol ill check it boo

imagine how perfect this comeback would be without those kiss scenes lol i see k-moomoos have already started protesting but i doubt that RBW will fix it. i'll just sit here and pray that this comeback will be successful, otherwise it'd be a waste of a good song. 

MCountdown this week.

I don't know how K-Moomoos will react, but it probably will be another successful comeback, despite the awkward moments in the MV

There was absolutely no point in adding those kiss scenes, I honestly don't get what RBW was thinking. I don't think the MV had a plot either lol (where is the strong and chic Bond girls MV I was promised), at least my ladies looked absolutely fabulous. But when will we get a MV without a dude, that's what I want to knooooow.

The song is amazing and while the music video is beautiful and all, it definitively deserved better ):

I'm just going to imagine this is what happened and call it a day, ha.

And I'm not sure if these have been posted already, but more concept pictures were released! \O/

Cwlo8zKUQAAvcxS.jpg

Cwlo8XnUkAA6XqL.jpg

CwlpN81UkAAi5uW.jpg

CwlpPfJUAAAsb58.jpg

Cwlpjt8VEAAzfwC.jpg

Cwlpjt7UoAAzf15.jpg

CwlpyQ_VEAE9tTN.jpg

CwlpxmXUcAAxCXR.jpg

• Like 6

There was absolutely no point in adding those kiss scenes, I honestly don't get what RBW was thinking. I don't think the MV had a plot either lol (where is the strong and chic Bond girls MV I was promised), at least my ladies looked absolutely fabulous. But when will we get a MV without a dude, that's what I want to knooooow.

The song is amazing and while the music video is beautiful and all, it definitively deserved better ):

And I'm not sure if these have been posted already, but more concept pictures were released! \O/

Cwlo8zKUQAAvcxS.jpg

Cwlo8XnUkAA6XqL.jpg

CwlpN81UkAAi5uW.jpg

CwlpPfJUAAAsb58.jpg

Cwlpjt8VEAAzfwC.jpg

Cwlpjt7UoAAzf15.jpg

CwlpyQ_VEAE9tTN.jpg

CwlpxmXUcAAxCXR.jpg

You said it. 100%

This is long.

Sigh. So where to start... Good stuff first I guess:

First: I love the song! Great song, really. Vocals 10/10. Instruments, YES, slayed. Jesus, best Moonbyul's raps in the history of mamamoo's discography..., probably. Nah, I still like ahh oop's rap the best (the live ver w/o esna [still love u esna].), but yeah the rap really added to the song. Good good.

Second: Good outfits, the girls looked gorgeous, so freaking pretty, and they delivered great with their acting. I specially liked Hwasa's, I swear rbw should had sent hyejin to acting first instead of moonsun's embarrassing but endearing past :lol:

Also, Wheein's expressions? damn girl u did so good here, congrats.

Third: The choreo?! Is good!! I can't wait for the performances, one thing I'm sure is that they're going to be amazing on stage. And I'm hoping for them to really use the suits pls.

Now... to the Bad things:

First: Everything was going great, yes I screamed at Moonbyul's kiss scene even though since kinda the beginning of the mv I saw it coming, that the 4 were going to have a kiss scene. And you know? After me fake crying after wheesa's scenes as well I was like whatever, let's see it as a good thing! "yesss, show him how good u are babies, get sum!! my babies are so good u better treat them nice, boy!" I was literally like that and then... Yongsun's scene. 

I wanted to punch my laptop's screen man. That was wrong. The way he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall looked too harsh, and she fighting back, and then solar's expression; she honestly looked scared. It's all acting, but it doesn't make it any better, not at all. I immediately thought about the girls that have gone through that kind of assault, it happens so often to women. It really does.  

All this crap about wrist grabbing, doing things to a woman that doesn't want you to do something; just not understanding when No means NO, it shouldn't be romanticized. It not only happens in Korea, but in some other countries media is full of that kind of crap, and is so upsetting cause women are fighting hard nowadays to stop violence against us. But some people don't take it seriously.

In the fantasy of that mv solar apparently liked it at the end (even tho she struggled in the first and that should have been enough for that dude to stop), but in real life? That woman would have been in a big problem, and probably the worst of her entire life. This kind of stuff makes girls that went through abuse like that remember it all. And that's horrible.

Second: And then the break was like a minute and a half! That totally messed with my jammin to the song, the hype went down TT. I could find it a little at the end, but really? all I felt was disappointment. 

Third: Bond girls? 007? Girl crush? WHERE??? They promised but all I saw was the girls waiting for that guy to make a move on them. I waited for the plot twist, but nope. Some fans say that their independent women and girl crush image suffered bc of this mv, and i kinda agree with them. Also what the heck with the fruits lol. Obviously I understand the innuendos, but imo that was of such bad taste. It goes with the sexual aspects of the song, but all that fruits crap is so outdated. Stop comparing a woman's vagina/lost of "innocence" to fruits 2k16- almost 2k17.

tumblr_nxyke6Z1NC1rp74xfo4_250.gif

Err that's it I think. I can't think of anything else right now.

In conclusion: I like the song, and I hope fans won't let it flop. I can't tell anyone to forget about the sh*t the mv pulled, actually don't do it because we make more good to mamamoo letting rbw know what they did wrong. is not only int fans that hate that scene, is also kfans so I'm sure they already know what's going on.

There are more ways to enjoy this comeback, guys. The performances are to come, and more more stuff. Forget about the MV if that's what you want, if the girls don't win bc of it, so let it be. Winning in a music show isn't everything, and at least the message would be sent to the company.

Ps: I saw someone in here saying that they don't support the feminist movement, and I'm not going to try and change your mind, but all I wanna say is that the Feminist movement is a good thing, and is not about hating men but about finding equality between the genders. Thank to feminism women nowadays can vote lol. So that's it.

Ps2: For whoever that reads this, sorry i didn't proofread so all kinds of grammatical mistakes are here for sure  :._.: .

• Like 12

omg the tweets, im fuckin cryin lol 3tjlt4Y.gif3tjlt4Y.gif3tjlt4Y.gif