Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

MODERATO NEEDS AN MV. I honestly think its the best song on the album minus the unknowns and the fan song. It could be a major hit with an MV

song has major country elements 

I agree %100. 

How awesome would it be to have an MV for 'Moderato' not from the concert?

But I find it very difficult, considering that it's a 'Whee In' solo.

So probably we are just getting concert videos of 'NLG' and 'Moderato' and that's it. Like they did with Dab Dab and Angel.

Also, I think Hwasa is the one that's going to kiss the dude in 'Decalcomanie'. She's the least 'inocent' looking girl of Mamamoo, so I think they are going with her.

plot twist.it was only moonbyul who get to kiss the guy.lol i can hear so many girl's heart breaking :derp:

That would be a plot twist indeed lol, I actually think it's between Hwasa and Wheein :rlytearpls: at least going by what we've seen in the teasers.

That would be a plot twist indeed lol, I actually think it's between Hwasa and Wheein :rlytearpls: at least going by what we've seen in the teasers.

I think it's wheein ): The most innocent girl getting kissed would break hearts all over the nation. That catwalk had a purpose :-(

plot twist.it was only moonbyul who get to kiss the guy.lol i can hear so many girl's heart breaking :derp:

I actually thought that, idk, maybe Moonbyul could be the guy since his hands look very feminine and they didn't showed her having any interactions with him on the teasers so far. I also was thinking that since this is a follow up to Piano Man, if in fact there is a plot twist, it needs to be around the man part aka IT'S A WOMEN.

ps: look at the hands, are quite feminine imo but I can also be imagining things cause Moonbyul had nail polish throughout the music video and I just really want to see her kissing Solar... my gay feels

4228b7758d4cdd4de15e31a540d4f198.jpg

Edited by BooTae

I actually thought that, idk, maybe Moonbyul could be the guy since his hands look very feminine and they didn't showed her having any interactions with him on the teasers so far. I also was thinking that since this is a follow up to Piano Man, if in fact there is a plot twist, it needs to be around the man part aka IT'S A WOMEN.

ps: look at the hands, are quite feminine imo but I can also be imagining things cause Moonbyul had nail polish throughout the music video and I just really want to see her kissing Solar... my gay feels

Damn even more of a plot twist, the first gay kiss in a korean idol mv.  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

i would die if it were true

moonbyul>>>>>>any other guy

• Like 1

I think it's wheein ): The most innocent girl getting kissed would break hearts all over the nation. That catwalk had a purpose :-(

kylie-jenner-crying-nails.gif

RBW could have at least found a cuter guy :rlytearpls: I hope he doesn't make it alive to the end of the MV, lol

like, why this

CwZCPXBUUAAphpy.jpg

CwZCQnmUkAAUg3e.jpg

when we could have this

CwRYljmUIAElmJ-.jpg

get it together RBW  :ohpressor:

• Like 8

How many new songs?

Two! 'Draw, Draw & Draw' and 'Decalcomanie' (+ the studio versions of 'Moderato' and 'Never Letting Go')

• Like 1

Daily Reminder to Vote for Mamamoo for Best vocal performance group!!

http://mama.mwave.me/vote

We are second place now, guys! And the gap is getting bigger as we speak ):

We can win this if all of us vote with all our accounts once a day! 

It doesn't take that much time, and it'll be worth it.

- Use your facebook, twitter, kakako and create accounts with all the emails you have! 

- Here , you can even vote with a temporary e-mail! That link tells you how.

I think most of us can take 20 mins of our time (even less if you use fewer accounts!) to vote. 

Like some real dedicated fans are voting right now from the other group's side, we are really going to lose and for a GREAT margin if we don't try at least once a day.

And how is that fair when mamamoo are amazing vocalist and have worked hard this year?

Even Solar told us to vote :lol: (trans. fancafe) They probably vote for themselves every day lol, so let's help them.

So please, for those who are interested and forget about voting! Or for those that don't care, reconsider please .__.

Honestly, kfans are super dedicated, is us int fans that are lagging behind :unsure:.

• Like 7

- Use your facebook, twitter, kakako and create accounts with all the emails you have! 

I think most of us can take 20 mins of our time (even less if you use fewer accounts!) to vote. 

Like some real dedicated fans are voting right now from the other group's side, we are really going to lose and for a GREAT margin if we don't try at least once a day.

And how is that fair when mamamoo are amazing vocalist and have worked hard this year?

Even Solar told us to vote :lol: (trans. fancafe) They probably vote for themselves every day lol, so let's help them.

So please, for those who are interested and forget about voting! Or for those that don't care, reconsider please .__.

Honestly, kfans are super dedicated, is us int fans that are lagging behind :unsure:.

THIS ^^^ 

Please, it breaks my heart to see the gap get bigger and bigger. If you can instead just create the accounts, you can send the user and pass (mmmvote1)  to the MAMAMOO international fandom and they will vote for you every day. 

THIS ^^^ 

Please, it breaks my heart to see the gap get bigger and bigger. If you can instead just create the accounts, you can send the user and pass (mmmvote1!)  to the MAMAMOO international fandom and they will vote for you every day. 

Yeah, that too. 

Here:

the password needs to be: Mmmvote1! (just like that cause they ask you for a mix of capital letters, lowercase, and signs)

More info on that twitter account. 

For those who want to go hard and vote more than a few times, sometimes the page doesn't let you vote more than 10 times using one same IP, so using a VPN app (Hola!; TunnelBear; Puffin[movil] ) can help you change ur IP and vote more. 

For those who want to go hard and vote more than a few times, sometimes the page doesn't let you vote more than 10 times using one same IP, so using a VPN app (Hola!; TunnelBear; Puffin[movil] ) can help you change ur IP and vote more. 

I would advise against using the free version of Hola because your Internet connection can then be used as a proxy for other people as long as you have it running. You'd have to buy the premium version to disable this.

I would advise against using the free version of Hola because your Internet connection can then be used as a proxy for other people as long as you have it running. You'd have to buy the premium version to disable this.

Yall, this is true^. That's why i uninstalled the app a month ago... 

I'm using it again for this though lol, since it's just for voting i don't care much. But there are a lot of other VPNs around to choose.

Also a little incentive to vote more!

MAMAMOO's is in 5th place in the Star Cheer Event Current Ranking!

CwcvSErUcAATE60.jpg:large

that's the highest we've ever been till now ^^ it might go down later, but is still pretty cool!

Edited by Ahh Oop!
  • Like 4

Ok, I just verified my other 10 gmail accounts (I'm only able to use 9 though because of the ip limit) that I used before in music show voting during their Melting era. I thought they gonna maintain the top spot that's why I'm only voting once a day lol. I hope this helps and thanks for the reminder.

Anyone who wants to use the last account I'll pm it to you.

• Like 1

wow so many talented moos  :omg:

p.s. long time no post! i am currently preparing myself for mamamoo's comeback. this is going to be a blast  :rlytearpls:

IT SOUNDS AMAZING

BLESS MOOMOOS

Am I the only one that doesn't really like this "one guy, all in love" concept we had last and apparently this comeback? Okay that as a thirsty lesbian I wanted some gayness but I honestly thought Mamamoo could do something not involving a guy for this time around. Killed my excitment a bit tbh

Yeah, I'd like to see them tackle another MV concept, since they've stuck to the same one for all their MVs, except for UOAY. Okay but UOAY was also their breakout hit, so maybe that's a sign? Get it together, RBW

I love the person who made that, it sounds amazing. I've been listening to it for hours.

------

Today is a safe day to be a Moonbyul stan. However, be wary... Don't trust a rbitchw.

giphy.gif

Even tho i'm also not particularly fond of seeing the girls all touchy with some random guy, that little bit of the song they gave us sounds great already, imo. So if the song is great, I'll be happy. Like all I asked was a mv that only concentrated on the girls, no more chasing (not exactly chasing but y'know) after a guy cliché, but if it's going to be like that then I can just... not watch it. Till this day there's not a MMM mv (of a title song) i like enough to watch because I actually enjoy it tbh, but sigh... whatever.

However, like... this smells like there's going to be a plot twist. I don't know I just smell it, and the company can't be that uninterested in what the fans think to just throw around those kinds of scenes like nobody is going to get disappointed- I mean look at the reactions fans had on the facebook post, all angry faces, and crying on the comments  :lol:

I'm hoping for some kind of "Playing this guy who is faking being Hyejin's chauffeur and is making her fall in love with him but he's actually bad, and the girls are going to kill him or smt bc they are from the mafia and blah blah". Just trying to stay positive lol, if they said they were working on the storyline for this new comeback for some time, and hard, then I hope is interesting and original.

Not expecting much tho, that just hurts in the end.

I think they're going to kill him in the end. Or maybe rob him. RBW + MMM love their plot twists, but seducing/killing him wouldn't that big of a plot twist for me tbh because they're going for a bond/spy concept and that's very typical of spy stories? 

Wait for an interview where solar says they wanted 4 guys but the budget was blown on the set...

Then just use Moonbyul again

It's actually pretty smart that they are doing this. All the songs were able to be exposed more and shined on individually except for the new songs. Even though it's a bit disappointing, it's not bad at all. 

I"M SO HYPE FOR DELCALCOMANI 

I think it would've been great if they had made it a full album and added some new songs to the track list.

omg  :ahmagah:

edit:

Noooooo... TT

My gut tells me it's Wheein  :unsure:

CwZQrQJUAAAjHqX.jpg

CwZQrQLVEAA1gAZ.jpg

So beautiful  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

They look so good !!

Comeback Next Week @ Music Bank

IT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL  :rlytearpls:

^I love Hwasa and her scandalous shoulder

Everything about Hwasa is scandalous... in a good way. Her shoulder, her hips, her thighs, her lips, her sex appeal, her body, her sassy attitude, her talents.

I think I just swerved back to Hwasa from Wheein.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I don't think BEAST will be our competitor, it isn't like they are not big, but more because the dispute between the idols and their agency.

I mean if they won, who is gonna take the thropy? Beast "ex-member" can't introduce themselves as beast anymore since the agency own the right. And if the agency own it, who is gonna take it? Either way will be awkward and bring unnecessary drama.

Edited by vanbun