Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

same.... im 101% sure she will be the end of mortality but its the only way i wanna go tbh :imstupid:

shall i send hwasa to give you the kiss of life? ...or nah?  :hurr:

yasss PLS auntie â¤â¤â¤ Thanks for caring boo

YEah baby! I always said that Hwasa would make a perfect 'Bond Girl' (I even had a dream about that), and look at this!  :ahmagah:

I thought about them doing a James Bond/Man from Uncle concept after seeing Exo CBX's song. But Mamamoo's is clearly sexier

the new logo is so pretty as well. i'm loving the concept so far :ilove:

CwFpihYUkAAAMOF.png

This logo is so beautiful.... :ahmagah:

goddamn look at where his hands at, where do i apply to be him

BFj8ydTr.png

and be careful guys, the song in this teaser could be a b-side

just like how they used Emotion and Funky boy for You're The Best teasers

Even if it's just a b-side, I enjoy it already 

d9e370e95979c9252683f41ee5dc9bc2.png

Goodbye

Mamamoo aka my death

Does anyone know where they were, or rather what they were doing there?

Weren't they recording for Immortal Song?

And btw, did anyone see those ridiculously high heels they were wearing at the beginning of the vid? :omg:

Edited by Packyderm
  • Like 1

Weren't they recording for Immortal Song?

And btw, did anyone see those ridiculously high heels they were wearing at the beginning of the vid? :omg:

ahh... thanks!

the new logo is so pretty as well. i'm loving the concept so far :ilove:

CwFpihYUkAAAMOF.png

Saving this for the next award season! This can be a very amazing Mamamoo badge!

howdy!

the thirst is real here girl... us moomoos need a tall glass of mamamoo

raw

me rn ^

Holy mother of God, YOU'RE SWERVING BACK TO SOLAR!

I honestly love how happy they always are to meet fans. I know they are tired often but they never forget to greet fans with a smile and gratefulness. I hope they never lose that cause that's what makes MMM the cutest little smol beans on the block 

I honestly love how happy they always are to meet fans. I know they are tired often but they never forget to greet fans with a smile and gratefulness. I hope they never lose that cause that's what makes MMM the cutest little smol beans on the block

Before I got into MMM I'd had always heard that they were smol. But that fact didn't hit me until now watched them on showtime because their stage presence fills up the rest of the stage.

Solar wit Sowon paired up for limbo was the death of me.

• Like 1

it looks so pretty  :ahmagah:

Hey, that's a CD replica of a jukebox 7", that's pretty cool.

Also hey, correct again, I guess:

So I guess we can assume that the colour scheme is black + gold/beige + a bit of red? Seems fitting for a serious 007 concept.

Before I got into MMM I'd had always heard that they were smol. But that fact didn't hit me until now watched them on showtime because their stage presence fills up the rest of the stage.

Solar wit Sowon paired up for limbo was the death of me.

For me, Mamamoo is power. They are Medusa and Amazon and Turandot and something not girlgroup-ish.

Praise the Witty Princess. Stay Strong With Daikon.

yeah, people tend to buy and order from korean stores to make sure it counts on charts and music shows. 

Hmm, so say, if they were to sell Memory on any of those stores in the future and I were to buy one, do you know if I then wouldn't be helping them on charts or music shows? I'm honestly ignorant in how that works, cause imo it doesn't make sense that my buy wouldn't add to numbers in charts /:

And I guess me buying Melting on walmart or best buy is like whatever nowadays, since ytb era/promos is already over, so... And i'm aware there's still the MAMAs and sells count or smt? but TT the album is 15usd + the shipping and that converted to my country's money currency is a looot more TT i'm not rich. But at least buying the album on those stores helps more that listening to it on spotify or downloading some songs on itunes, no?

why they gotta expose rbw like that lmaooo

i was one of the those with theories of a green album :imstupid:  

I'm just going sneak in here real quick. :imstupid: 

The album is going be way better than any Magnum chocolate ice cream bar. ANYWAYS, anticipate.  :ahmagah:

I lowkey wanted the album to be a dark, velvety green, ngl.

it looks so pretty  :ahmagah:

Does anyone know how long it takes for the album to become available in ktown4u or kpopmart? the release is only a week away but preorders weren't available last I checked OTL

Edited by ConquerorGarnet

Does anyone know how long it takes for the album to become available in ktown4u or kpopmart? the release is only a week away but preorders weren't available last I checked OTL

It's available on kpopmart already, I just preordered from there

its available now in kpopmart, yesasia and kpoptown. edit: also ktown4u

Edited by kaichi

its available now in kpopmart, yesasia and kpoptown. edit: also ktown4u

Oh wow, I've never purchased an album before. I didn't know it was this affordable :D I'm going to get MMM's album first of course.

I hope this album hits daebak like always.

Oh wow, I've never purchased an album before. I didn't know it was this affordable :D I'm going to get MMM's album first of course.

I hope this album hits daebak like always.

Go get it - it is actually shipping that hurts : more than the album.

Thanks for the updates on the pre-order availability, everyone! I clicked the purchase button so fast! Can't wait till next week 

That teaser  :rlytearpls: 
Hwasa has a strong aura, I think she could be a great actress in the future.

• Like 1

Hmm, so say, if they were to sell Memory on any of those stores in the future and I were to buy one, do you know if I then wouldn't be helping them on charts or music shows? I'm honestly ignorant in how that works, cause imo it doesn't make sense that my buy wouldn't add to numbers in charts /:

And I guess me buying Melting on walmart or best buy is like whatever nowadays, since ytb era/promos is already over, so... And i'm aware there's still the MAMAs and sells count or smt? but TT the album is 15usd + the shipping and that converted to my country's money currency is a looot more TT i'm not rich. But at least buying the album on those stores helps more that listening to it on spotify or downloading some songs on itunes, no?

Id guess it would count as walmart would buy from the correct distributor as i cant imagine a chain that big flopping on legal music sales.... BUT maybe ask their twitter or something just in case?

Got my pre order. Waiting patiently to have an eargasm from ma girls

• Like 1