Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Honestly, as long as we all make sure to vote for them everyday, we should be good. BEAST fans are going all out because the group is leaving the company. 

But, still, honestly nothing screams MAMAMOO more than Vocal Performance (no offense to any beast fans) so please guys, I really wanna see them happy winning a big award. 

Yes, winning for that category would be so ideal! They deserve that award. MAMAs are rigged af, but... this could be a sweet gift from the fans to them. I think we're at a good point and we're not even that international, sigh i wish we were cause being ahead would be easier.

Anyway,

if you haven't voted yet, or if you didn't know about it, here:

***  http://mama.mwave.me/vote   ***

MMM are nominated (MAMAs) for Best female group, Best vocal performance group, Artist of the year, and Song of the year.

You can vote once a day, and you can use various accounts.

For those who care, please~ :lol:

Edited by Ahh Oop!

In a day I legit went from shipping MoonSun, WheeByul, WheeSa to whatever SolarxHwasa ship is called. 

Didn't know you stan Mamamoo! Good to know  :)

Didn't know you stan Mamamoo! Good to know  :)

it's only been two weeks, you'd be able to see from my scrobbles that they've dominated big time on my charts.

Honestly, as long as we all make sure to vote for them everyday, we should be good. BEAST fans are going all out because the group is leaving the company. 

But, still, honestly nothing screams MAMAMOO more than Vocal Performance (no offense to any beast fans) so please guys, I really wanna see them happy winning a big award. 

this truth!

that being said, IF our girls lose I wont be upset as the vocal performance nominees are all amazing. tbh its an honour for mamamoo to be there as it shows they truly are a group known for their live vocals :D

I've been away so after my quick catch up with the tons of things I missed here are my thoughts:

I went from 'wtf is a decalcomanie' to 'who cares I'm too excited finally comeback news!' to 'oh that seems like a really interesting concept that they could do a lot with'.

The teaser images are just... *salivates*. Angel line and rapper line slaying those looks yet again. I can't with Hwasa, I think she actually sweats sexiness.

About the RBW boycott, I certainly won't be participating. RBW may not have acted in an appropriate manner, and they probably do need to change a few things about the way they handle certain issues. But by the way that they intend to carry this boycott out I doubt RBW will even notice it tbh.

I'm glad Mamamoo have been nominated for MAMA... I don't like these award shows at all and I'm a bit suspicious of them, but it's nice to see their names up there regardless.

I get another episode of Mamamoo on IS2 I feel spoilt :3. I've been desperate for Vromance to appear on IS2 since the moment they debuted and now Mamamoo and Vromance are on the same episode! Can't wait to see the friendly competition lol.

I seem to only ever be away from internet when important Mamamoo things are happening. One day the curse shall be lifted. On the 7th of November I shan't leave my computer screen at all for fear of missing their comeback and all the important announcements again.

• Like 3

YO I'M DYING!

To it's creator: well done, sir.  Or translated to Goddess Sun language, whale fucking done.

To it's creator: well done, sir.  Or translated to Goddess Sun language, whale fucking done.

HAHAH THANKS MH BABE â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

I've been away so after my quick catch up with the tons of things I missed here are my thoughts:

I went from 'wtf is a decalcomanie' to 'who cares I'm too excited finally comeback news!' to 'oh that seems like a really interesting concept that they could do a lot with'.

The teaser images are just... *salivates*. Angel line and rapper line slaying those looks yet again. I can't with Hwasa, I think she actually sweats sexiness.

About the RBW boycott, I certainly won't be participating. RBW may not have acted in an appropriate manner, and they probably do need to change a few things about the way they handle certain issues. But by the way that they intend to carry this boycott out I doubt RBW will even notice it tbh.

I'm glad Mamamoo have been nominated for MAMA... I don't like these award shows at all and I'm a bit suspicious of them, but it's nice to see their names up there regardless.

I get another episode of Mamamoo on IS2 I feel spoilt :3. I've been desperate for Vromance to appear on IS2 since the moment they debuted and now Mamamoo and Vromance are on the same episode! Can't wait to see the friendly competition lol.

I seem to only ever be away from internet when important Mamamoo things are happening. One day the curse shall be lifted. On the 7th of November I shan't leave my computer screen at all for fear of missing their comeback and all the important announcements again.

Perhaps these things happen because you're away from the internet???  If so, (with all due respect to a Senior Idol as yourself), please move to Antarctica for a while.  :)

*jawdrop*

*thump*

*they look so good and chic and cool and gorgeous and powerful*

Oh My, Wheeinie can really go cute to sexy in a blink of eye.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

GUCKING DID YALL SEE THEIR POST ON INSTAGRAM FUCKIGN SOLAR AND HWASA WHEEIN AND MOONBYUL HOLY MOTHER FUCKING LAWDY I AM A DEAD BITCH I TELL U I TELL U

Perhaps these things happen because you're away from the internet???  If so, (with all due respect to a Senior Idol as yourself), please move to Antarctica for a while.  :)

What kind of evil is this T.T who put this curse on me T.T Must I sacrifice myself for the sake of my fellow radishes?! *dramatically boards Boaty McBoatface*

What is this. Why are they all wearing tight black pleather. Do they want to kill me as well as curse me.  

Well it was nice knowing you guys...I just got slapped by fierceness and it killed me.

• Like 4