Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

i'm asphyxiating omg moonbyul how can someone look so hot

Edited by noodlesoup
  • Like 3

CvvBZYpUkAA19n5.jpgtumblr_ofolaapDM11suebrdo2_1280.jpg

idk how to deal with this tbh, i'm a dead binch; hwasa looks so damn good, way too GOOD, and byul is a triangle-hamster face hybrid in a suit but boy if she doesn't look handsome af. i love it sm im a goner???

8oJPtmA.gif

• Like 4

Hi everyone I usually just lurk here but rapper line in suits has made me unable to keep my pants on silence any longer

fact-faint-fan-fangirl-Favim.com-3823148

• Like 3

Hi everyone I usually just lurk here but rapper line in suits has made me unable to keep my pants on silence any longer

fact-faint-fan-fangirl-Favim.com-3823148

welcome to the thread my dude and I feel dis personally

so btob will comeback same date with mamamoo. the conspiracy decalcomani in high level :ninja:

we think angel line is decalcomani but the truth is...

CvvJNI7VUAAas2G.jpg

• Like 3

so btob will comeback same date with mamamoo. the conspiracy decalcomani in high level :ninja:

we think angel line is decalcomani but the truth is...

CvvJNI7VUAAas2G.jpg

they def talked about this cause they coincidence is crazy af.

(also where is your sig from? i wanna see a dorkable byulie) 

they def talked about this cause they coincidence is crazy af.

(also where is your sig from? i wanna see a dorkable byulie) 

maybe moonbyul n minhyuk make secret plan of this without the company know.because they know many MoonMin shiper out there  :ninja: 

my sig from marroncake

Hi! This is my first time posting here~ I was on onehallyu a for a year about a year ago but kinda left for the last year~ but I was never crazy into girl groups until recently my friend got me into Mamamoo by watching their Showtime and I fell for them (and G**iend too <3) so much! My bias is Solar!! But I love all of them  :lub:

• Like 4

Um hwabyul have killed me. I lived a good life but thanks for ending me rapper line... omfg hwasa

Welcome to new member and lurker who comes out from their hiding place! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

-

Anyway.

Since Mamamoo has been consistently keeping their retro sound for their title tracks, which era AND genre do you think Mamamoo will take this time?

Edited by yibyul

Welcome to new member and lurker who comes out from their hiding place! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

-

Anyway.

Since Mamamoo has been consistently keeping their retro sound for their title tracks, which era AND genre do you think Mamamoo will take this time?

I think they're going for 80's concept with the vibe that they dresses and suits are giving off. I could see them doing a cross of old school R&B with motown elements thrown in.

EDIT: I'd love for something with a cool bass thing going on in the background like New York.

Edited by silverlining

I think they're going for 80's concept with the vibe that they dresses and suits are giving off. I could see them doing a cross of old school R&B with motown elements thrown in.

EDIT: I'd love for something with a cool bass thing going on in the background like New York.

same but a part of me feels maybe a return to sultry jazz? i dont mind a 80s synthpop sound similar to groups like spandau ballet etc..... either way... slayage ahoy

same but a part of me feels maybe a return to sultry jazz? i dont mind a 80s synthpop sound similar to groups like spandau ballet etc..... either way... slayage ahoy

Every time I listen to New York I feel like a part of childhood is awakened. It honestly reminds of early 90's sesame street closing credit music, I really don't mean it as a bad thing. But I'd like maybe something more 80's/90's jazz sounds where I think saxophones were a bit more popular than trumpets. 

Edited by silverlining

Every time I listen to New York I feel like a part of childhood is awakened. It honestly reminds of early 90's sesame street closing credit music, I really don't mean it as a bad thing. But I'd like maybe something more 80's/90's jazz sounds where I think saxophones were a bit more popular than trumpets. 

yeah i totally get what you mean! new york and woohoo really reminded me of good old school jams!

Do you think 'Woo Hoo' is gonna be in the album? I really hope so.

A 6/7 track mini-album would be cool.

angel

dab dab

new york

title

moderatto

woo hoo

Never Letting go (????)

Do you think 'Woo Hoo' is gonna be in the album? I really hope so.

A 6/7 track mini-album would be cool.

angel

dab dab

new york

title

moderatto

woo hoo

Never Letting go (????)

Woo Hoo is a CF song - unless it's an OST like Girl Crush, it won't be included. Besides, that song is distributed by 1theK, not CJEM (which Mamamoo entrusted their distribution to them)

Byul needs to stop looking so good in suits. In fact, all them members need to stop looking so good in whatever they're wearing.

My poor heart