Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

And we have a song title! :la:

I'm really intrigued now about what the concept might look like. I wonder if the MV will use some aesthetics actually found in artworks that employed the technique. If you google it, some really interesting and sometimes even a bit creepy looking images come up as technique was used by some surrealists. The really colourful ones look quite psychedelic. 

Now to wait fot the MV teaser to drop.

Edited by LaRue

welp, looks like no teaser tonight.

anyway Angel Line just went and showed their real hair today, so pretty :ilove: :ilove:

Cvnu1XPVMAAEAb3.jpg

CvnyKgBUIAUJ4cS.jpg

CvnyLhVUAAEluPo.jpg

is it me or Solar looks like RV's Yeri in the last pic?  :derp:

Oh damn!!!! WHEEIN BANGSSSSSS \o/

She looks like a little girl lol, it suits her <3

And yeah the last pic Solar does look like Yeri a bit. But her hair color looks stunning!

• Like 1

welp, looks like no teaser tonight.

anyway Angel Line just went and showed their real hair today, so pretty :ilove: :ilove:

Cvnu1XPVMAAEAb3.jpg

CvnyKgBUIAUJ4cS.jpg

CvnyLhVUAAEluPo.jpg

is it me or Solar looks like RV's Yeri in the last pic?  :derp:

Wheein looks so cute. I kinda wish the bangs were a little longer and not as choppy (?) But cute nonetheless  :ahmagah:

Edit: I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID. Watching the video made me fall in love with her choppy bangs. so so cute dammit 

Edited by roshg
  • Like 1

Mamamoo is coming back November 7? Why is everyone coming back now, they're taking all of my money.  :rlytearpls:

Tell me about it. I'm already broke supporting five idol groups this month. :cry:

LOL fail yongsun strikes again around 0:22

S: Do you know what song we've prepared?

: YES~

S: (flustered) Oh.. is that so

Wheein looks soo adorable  :lol: I'm really liking her super short bangs look

Cvn2O_dUsAA8d46.jpg

CvoGf33UEAAJqb8.jpg

Haha yeba, i mean what do they expect, they go to every single festival there is- people already know their usual repertoire (though apparently they did slightly different songs this time)

And yes she looks so adorable. A lot of ppl on twitter are saying she looks weird/the bangs are "horrid"- man, i understand, you can dislike haircuts as much as you want, but being so vocally pessimistic about it? That makes me sad, the haircut ain't typical, but there's nothing wrong in trying new stuff. Let them try new stuff, if ppl keep being like this with every new hairstyle/haircut they do the girls are going to end up sticking to the same thing every time, and looking like every gg out there, idk.

DECALCOMANI cute ver. vs sexy ver. lmao

Cvn2O_dUsAA8d46.jpg

CvoGf33UEAAJqb8.jpg

CvnWqmeVIAAAC-g.jpgCvozVbtUsAAN1Kl.jpg

Ha!

I can see Mamamoo pulling off anything, even if it's the shedding of the beagle image we all know and love them for, but one thing is for sure, Solar couldn't shed her Yeba image if she tried  :hurr:

Haha yeba, i mean what do they expect, they go to every single festival there is- people already know their usual repertoire (though apparently they did slightly different songs this time)

And yes she looks so adorable. A lot of ppl on twitter are saying she looks weird/the bangs are "horrid"- man, i understand, you can dislike haircuts as much as you want, but being so vocally pessimistic about it? That makes me sad, the haircut ain't typical, but there's nothing wrong in trying new stuff. Let them try new stuff, if ppl keep being like this with every new hairstyle/haircut they do the girls are going to end up sticking to the same thing every time, and looking like every gg out there, idk.

Forget all that negativity. Can't please everyone. But we all know Mamamoo will please almost everyone when they serve powerful vocals, dazzling visuals and unforgettable stages. 

Leggo! 

I am ready for comeback season! I hope more MooMoos are active in here the next few weeks, or I'm going to have some very disturbing conversations with myself.

DECALCOMANI cute ver. vs sexy ver. lmao

Cvn2O_dUsAA8d46.jpg

CvoGf33UEAAJqb8.jpg

CvnWqmeVIAAAC-g.jpgCvozVbtUsAAN1Kl.jpg

Maybe the bangs actually mean a Wheebyul dance break because Wheebyul is the bangs pair?? Idk I just want them to show off their moves so badly lol 

I am ready for comeback season! I hope more MooMoos are active in here the next few weeks, or I'm going to have some very disturbing conversations with myself.

I don't know how things get in here when cb season is on cause this is my first time supporting mmm in a cb completely (w/ ytb i was only beginning to know them in the last week of promos), but if things get boring in here you should consider joining other social media if you're not on twitter or even tumblr already. Fans are very active on twitter, so even if not a lot are talking in here, in some other places they are loving the girls really hard! You probs know that already anyway, ur a veteran haha.

Maybe the bangs actually mean a Wheebyul dance break because Wheebyul is the bangs pair?? Idk I just want them to show off their moves so badly lol 

Man, I would love that. I want them to show their moves so hard too ;__;, please... at least once on promotions, or a video, whatever.

I don't know how things get in here when cb season is on cause this is my first time supporting mmm in a cb completely (w/ ytb i was only beginning to know them in the last week of promos), but if things get boring in here you should consider joining other social media if you're not on twitter or even tumblr already. Fans are very active on twitter, so even if not a lot are talking in here, in some other places they are loving the girls really hard! You probs know that already anyway, ur a veteran haha.

Man, I would love that. I want them to show their moves so hard too ;__;, please... at least once on promotions, or a video, whatever.

Yeah, I know! I'm in a couple kaokao talks and discord chats, but I still consider this thread as my preferred "base of operations", so to speak  :)

It's a silly concern on my part honestly. This place really starts moving once the comeback starts.

• Like 1

The teasers look great! I'm so fascinated as to how the music and concept will go. The teasers, and even the name of the title track, seem no where near the concepts they've done in the passed. It seems to be a mature concept or a mix of a mature concept they're going for. I can't wait to see how Moonbyul and Hwasa's teasers look.

I'm loving their look. Moonbyul and Hwasa look great, Solar's hair is legit so gorgeous and I'm a bit surprised by how much I'm loving Wheein's hair.

The teasers... I have no words. Can't wait for the whole thing.

Edited by cahbr

JFC WHEEIN'S BANGS LOOKS SO CUTE SHE LOOKS LIKE A BABY

THE TEASER PICS TOOK ME OFF GUARD I'M HYPERVENTILATING 

• Like 1

The teaser looks amazing. I'd love to seen hwasa and moonbyul do their version. I'm expecting it to be sexy for some reason, maybe because of the way they acted at the fan meeting.

Watching the mamamoo wgm special was the best thing ever. The other three were practically like that drawing where they're forcing two other people to kiss and make contact with each other.

I also low key want moonbyul's shoe collection.

so now we've got a hold of the concept, i can imagine how Hwabyul's teaser is gonna be like, since their hair colors are pretty much the same. i'm just hoping for a lil twist in their teaser. based on the mustache Moonbyul added to her hint selfie, i'm guessing Hwabyul will be in suits (like the ones they wear in their IS Passion Flower performance) in tomorrow's teaser.

well, if it turns out not to be true, a litlle fantasy never hurts :rlytearpls:

The teasers kind of remind me of Piano Man, but more sad. Like they've been rejected by the piano man and are now, instead, finding comfort in each other solemnly looking into a mirror.

• Like 2

I wonder... these teasers give off the elegant vibe, but Wheein's bangs honestly don't make me think of an elegant/classy retro concept. Maybe it's just me? If she keeps them for the comeback then I'd guess it won't be a full glitzy luxury concept like these teasers.

• Like 1

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

I don't know why, but I'm getting Something and Expectation vibes from this, dark and sexy but also catchy? Anyways they look very pretty :chu:  

I wonder... these teasers give off the elegant vibe, but Wheein's bangs honestly don't make me think of an elegant/classy retro concept. Maybe it's just me? If she keeps them for the comeback then I'd guess it won't be a full glitzy luxury concept like these teasers.

I agree. Her bangs were more cutesy than elegant to me. But we know their comeback won't be a colorful fun one unless it's the ultimate plot twist and all of this is an elaborate scheme so we don't expect a quirky, fun comeback, so we shall see.