Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Sometimes group covers become generic and forgettable in the mass of albums that get released.

I watched their weekly idol episodes last night and they were both hilarious. I can't believe it escaped me just how funny and out there these four are.

Edited by silverlining

Hi, my name is Billy ^^

I just dropped by to share the Moonbyul FMV that I made ^^ Hopefully y'all like it and like or leave a comment (support a moomoo here haha) ^^ Thank you :D

Edited by Billy
  • Like 9
  • Dislike 1

Hi, my name is Billy ^^

I just dropped by to share the Moonbyul FMV that I made ^^ Hopefully y'all like it and like or leave a comment (support a moomoo here haha) ^^ Thank you :D

Hi Billy! Thread is kind of slow today, and I'm late with my comment but that was an awesome video. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough of it XD Looking forward to seeing more from you. That was a strong 1:37 of Moonbyul regardless

Does anyone have links to an eng sub version of MMM's recent visit to the cultwo show?

https://youtu.be/CNDJdFz9R9U

None that I know of, but I'm sure MamamooTrans is on the job. Give them a little time.

Hi Billy! Thread is kind of slow today, and I'm late with my comment but that was an awesome video. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough of it XD Looking forward to seeing more from you. That was a strong 1:37 of Moonbyul regardless

:stare:  :stare:  :stare:

It's you  :stare:

Thank you ^^ Well I did notice that a lot of fmvs for individual members tend to be about that length so I just edited the audio and shortened it and stuff...haha thanks again ^^

I've had piano man stuck in my head at work todays in a row now, and I really don't mind it  :happy:

Is it just me but when ever I hear the start of Um Oh Ah Yeah I think it's going to be an APink song?

:stare:  :stare:  :stare:

It's you  :stare:

Thank you ^^ Well I did notice that a lot of fmvs for individual members tend to be about that length so I just edited the audio and shortened it and stuff...haha thanks again ^^

Hello! It was fine the way it was. Don't mind me. I just can never get enough Moonbyul (but I'm still an OT4 stan for life)

I'm just happy to see more radishes popping up in the thread. 

I've had piano man stuck in my head at work todays in a row now, and I really don't mind it  :happy:

Is it just me but when ever I hear the start of Um Oh Ah Yeah I think it's going to be an APink song?

I've been on an I Miss You kick lately. The live performances of the song at music shows still blow me away

While I hope for Mamamoo to rest as much as possible, I am ready for their next round of domination. Patient but ready to blown away as usual.

Piano Man's iconic, can't help not to sing every time I listen to it.

~Hey piano man chumeul chuneun neoui sonjisi~ ... ~na mworalkka~

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 1

I'll throw a topic out there before I have to go to work.

Do we, or rather, should we have expectations for Mamamoo to be invited to any of the year-end awards shows? A performance or two? Maybe even a win? 

Just popped in my head as I watched some of the MAMA performances from last year.

Do we, or rather, should we have expectations for Mamamoo to be invited to any of the year-end awards shows? A performance or two? Maybe even a win? 

Just popped in my head as I watched some of the MAMA performances from last year.

There's a lot of gg competition this year, but I don't see why not tbh. Their achievements are up there with the rest. I'd say they should be invited and might get a win for something, but some of these end of year shows are pretty shifty imo so you never know. Let's see how well this comeback does then they can't ignore us xD

great question, I don't see why not.

Their showtime variety alone is an indicator that they are considered a good enough contender.

I should imagine sold out and highly acclaimed concerts would make them an ideal candidate for performing if not to be nominated.

Is there a MAMA award for best live vocal this year? (lol in kpop but you get me) if so, in the bag for MMM

THEIR NEW HAIR IS FREAKIN GORGEOUS.CvH8PVqWAAA2xVo.jpg

I'm watching their IS performances and they keep topping themselves. Do they ever win an episode?

they did, once. it was their latest appearance on IS, Blissful Confession iirc.

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 12

The colouring of all their hair looks good. But it's been over two years since they've debuted, it's time to start this hash tag #freemoonbyulsforehead 

Oh, good. I was starting to wonder if they'd ever win. I know the show is more about exposing their talents but you see see how much they want to win every single time they go on. 

I'm watching their IS performances and they keep topping themselves. Do they ever win an episode?

Yes, two times. One for Backwoods (Part 1 Special win) and the other is for Wonderful Confession.

great question, I don't see why not.

Their showtime variety alone is an indicator that they are considered a good enough contender.

I should imagine sold out and highly acclaimed concerts would make them an ideal candidate for performing if not to be nominated.

Is there a MAMA award for best live vocal this year? (lol in kpop but you get me) if so, in the bag for MMM

Yes, the best vocal performance award. They were nominated last year but Ailee took the win. Honestly, that is the only category I think they have a big chance to win if ever they were nominated. With all the things Mamamoo achieved this year, it's pretty awful if these year-end ceremonies don't even reward them some awards. I'm hopeful but I'm not expecting anything tbh.

I'm getting f(x) Luna Red Light vibe from Hwasa's new hair color! And Wheein with bangs! That's new!

ctto

14717132_1694315440885658_85861407724085

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

So beautiful omg. I'm so excited for this comeback and looking forward to what they will bring this time  :rlytearpls:

DAMMIT WHEEIN BANGS

And of course moonbyul is back to blonde

Edited by wheeined
  • Like 1

they look great

might restan that squirtle nugu NOPE! still salty

IM SHOOTINGG MYSELF IN THE FACE HAWASA IN BLUE IS THE EXACT BLUE MY BABY JIYOUNG WEARS IN PANDORA AND SHE IS FUCKING SLAYING MY PUSSY RIGHT NOW AND WHEEIN OMFG MY BABY WITH BANGS AGAIN I NEVER THOT IT HAPPEN AGAIN BUT SHE LOOKS SOMMIGHTY FINE SOLAR CHANGE UP UR HAIR MY BABY DONT BE SCARED ILL HOLD U MOON BYULYI PLEASE I NEED SIDE BANGS AGAIN PLS HELP A SIS OUT

• Like 2