Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

CukZLtNVUAIKpIj.jpg

THEIR NEW HAIR COLORS ARE GONNA BE FREAKIN GORGEOUS I KNOW IT. 

omg fuck hwasas hair looks so fucking good from what we can see. I'm just really thankful that that hair was just a wig. 

• Like 3

I know... to think of KayLar now is painful. A ship so real it hurts to know theres a new hoe on my horizon. Taking name change recommendations....

you swerved so much im shook  :cry:  But it's okay hwasabi must be worshipped

• Like 1

you swerved so much im shook  :cry:  But it's okay hwasabi must be worshipped

Please support KayLar and HwaDen....

It's almost mid october.... please tell me we have a comeback date. Please, I beg you... [emoji24]

It's almost mid october.... please tell me we have a comeback date. Please, I beg you... [emoji24]

They've already filmed the MV so it can't be long now. I'm waiting for the teaser images and MV teaser to be revealed. We will probably get a date then.

They've already filmed the MV so it can't be long now. I'm waiting for the teaser images and MV teaser to be revealed. We will probably get a date then.

Great! Thank you!!!! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A300H using OneHallyu mobile app

Are we still hopeful the comeback will be this month? Getting close to mid-October and there's nothing just yet. The suspense is ruining me.

Are we still hopeful the comeback will be this month? Getting close to mid-October and there's nothing just yet. The suspense is ruining me.

I'm still hopeful (I don't know if that's my exact feeling bc I'm ok with a Nov cb) it will be this month. Teasers in this week or the next, and the actual MV I think the 23 or after. 

Some times my heart gives a jump when I out of nowhere remember the comeback will be soon, like when I listen to the latest cbs of other groups, and I just... Ugh, a good feeling (but nervous!).

I just hope they'll get a break from all the festivals they keep performing at ;__; I feel like they look a little bit too tired, comparing their performances of now to early ones they're not giving their 100% and I want them to rest! I don't even care if they're the ones refusing the break, pls rbw, force them lol.

CukZLtNVUAIKpIj.jpg

THEIR NEW HAIR COLORS ARE GONNA BE FREAKIN GORGEOUS I KNOW IT. 

ohmahgawdimlovingthisssssssssssssomuchhhhh

tho I'm gonna miss Wheein's blonde-ish flowing hair  :lub:

I'm still hopeful. I just have this feeling like everything is prepared behind the scenes and they will drop it on us out of nowhere. It will be sudden death.

Do you think RBW and Mamamoo is pulling off a Beyoncé? Like, dropping album out of nowhere. That's the biggest surprise of all.

And Kayden, I understand you swerving to Hwasa because truthfully, you can't have one of them as your wife bias. All Mamamoo members are wife-worthy ready to make you change lane in every turn. Even I can't decide anymore...

tumblr_oey556gsbo1ra459co1_400.giftumblr_oey556gsbo1ra459co2_400.gif

Kinky...

I mean, look at Moonbyul's face... it's clear Hwasa is the youngest but when it comes to kinky stuff, she's the top. #MaknaeOnTop #HwasaRules #WhenWillSolar

for what?

I predict their cb like i predicted their concerts (prophet kayden doe). Also it seems the most likely cb date as this much hype and any later would be kinda anti climactic

Kayden I am shocked haha. I'm seeing Hwasa as your dp I need my glasses rn. [emoji16]

Lol im staging a protest against solar. But hwasa is my second love so its all bless. Haha people shocked at the dp changes Edited by Kayden411

Nov 4th. Bookmark it

Two days earlier, f(x) will also release their Japanese double A side "4 Walls" and "Cowboy".

If they drop it on Nov 4, my f(mamamoo) feels! Welcoming November with rejoice! I feel blessed

• Like 2

Two days earlier, f(x) will also release their Japanese double A side "4 Walls" and "Cowboy".

If they drop it on Nov 4, my f(mamamoo) feels! Welcoming November with rejoice! I feel blessed

Something about it feels right;

even though my vocal bae hyorin from sistar is releasing on nov 8th - I think it would be ideal to have MMM and another vocal queen go at it in Nov.

Twice are due oct 24th and lets be honest, all focus will be on them (its not even about sales or charting to me rn but about good music exposure), IOI coming back next week and Barstarz coming back. Groups with anticipated comebacks.... like... lets not get overshadowed by this and VIXX on top.

November is just as hard with seohyun, hyorin, UKISS, Blackpink (rumoured), seventeen and bigbang but I would MUCH rather MMM released in November with such anticipated artists.

prolly just me

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 2

Something about it feels right;

even though my vocal bae hyoring from sistar is releasing on nov 8th - I think it would be ideal to have MMM and another vocal queen go at it in Nov.

Twice are due oct 24th and lets be honest, all focus will be on them (its not even about sales or charting to me rn but about good music exposure), IOI coming back next week and Barstarz coming back. Groups with anticipated comebacks.... like... lets not get overshadowed by this and VIXX on top.

November is just as hard with seohyun, hyorin, UKISS, Blackpink (rumoured), seventeen and bigbang but I would MUCH rather MMM released in November with such anticipated artists.

prolly just me

At this rate, I think they will have a comeback early November instead. It's already mid October and we only had one pre-release single.

I WANT BIGBANG AND MAMAMOO TO PROMOTE TOGETHER. END OF STORY.

girl I would LOVE that. BigMoo... omg MamaBang.... sounds wrong so naturally I love it