Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Question for those with more experience.  Does it seem like this comeback is happening sooner than you'd expect compared to other groups historically?  

Not that I'm complaining, I eagerly anticipate this comeback.  It just seems that after a successful summer and record-breaking concert, they would take a little time, you know?  I wouldn't want them to work off what little butts they have left.  :hehe:

Hi and welcome! We are all anticipating the comeback though no one still has any idea when the drop date is (fan speculation was October 21, but that seems unlikely now).

To answer your question or rather share my opinion on it - Mamamoo is a relatively new group in the industry so more than one comeback during the year is by no means unusual.

Melting promotions were back in March. It may seem like they have not had time off because they have been to many events, concerts, festivals, had their first solo concert but from bits and pieces the girls have said here and there it does seem like they have actully had some time for themselves, went back to their hometowns etc.. Added to that, the girls themselves have said before that they like working and keeping busy.

UOAY + Immortal Songs appearances made the public notice them and after that they had a very successful comeback with You're the Best. Now they are one of the top current trending girl groups with public recognition and a quickly growing fandom, but imho they have not yet fully solidified their position in the industry (it has been only a little over 2 years since their debut). Would I like them to rest? In the end that decision is not up to me - it's up to the girls and the company. I trust the girls when they say they like working and I trust RBW to not repeat isolated past mistakes and take care of them. They have been doing a good job with that so far this year. 

So in short, if Mamamoo says they want to come back my bank account will receive them with open arms.  :happy:

Edited by LaRue
  • Like 4

I live around old mill station! It's beautiful here :3

oh I didn't know you liked gfriend lmao i just like calling people buddy, guy, man lolol

Yasss guy! You wheebyul sailor too??

old mill omg I havent been dere yet but when I do i'll come knocking at ur door  :hehe:

Hullo, long time lurker but new member. Made an account in anticipation to mamamoo's comeback. Cant wait!!!!

Indonesian moomoo here, hello to all moomoos all around the world 😊

• Like 4

old mill omg I havent been dere yet but when I do i'll come knocking at ur door :hehe:

Yas and we can team up and knock on my neighbors' doors to spread mamamoo love and tell them to repent to wheesus!!

Hullo, long time lurker but new member. Made an account in anticipation to mamamoo's comeback. Cant wait!!!!

Indonesian moomoo here, hello to all moomoos all around the world

Hello! Welcome to the thread! 

I joined OH for MMM too! Who's your bias as if now? 

• Like 1

Indonesian moomoo here, hello to all moomoos all around the world

Hi there! So many of us Indonesians here ahaha. Who is your bias?

Indonesian moomoo here, hello to all moomoos all around the world 😊

Welcome and selamat datang

Oh waow, so many indonesian MooMoos! Thank you for all the warm welcome.

Basically all Mamamoo members are awesome and out of this world talented, but... once you Wheein you cant Wheeout... so that adorable wheepup basically has me wrapped around her adorableness *dies*

• Like 1

lmfao everyone here seem to be indonesian or american,

are there any fellow aussies?

Whoo! fellow aussie here  :happy:

I'm mostly a lurker though...  :ninja:

Hi and welcome! We are all anticipating the comeback though no one still has any idea when the drop date is (fan speculation was October 21, but that seems unlikely now).

To answer your question or rather share my opinion on it - Mamamoo is a relatively new group in the industry so more than one comeback during the year is by no means unusual.

Melting promotions were back in March. It may seem like they have not had time off because they have been to many events, concerts, festivals, had their first solo concert but from bits and pieces the girls have said here and there it does seem like they have actully had some time for themselves, went back to their hometowns etc.. Added to that, the girls themselves have said before that they like working and keeping busy.

UOAY + Immortal Songs appearances made the public notice them and after that they had a very successful comeback with You're the Best. Now they are one of the top current trending girl groups with public recognition and a quickly growing fandom, but imho they have not yet fully solidified their position in the industry (it has been only a little over 2 years since their debut). Would I like them to rest? In the end that decision is not up to me - it's up to the girls and the company. I trust the girls when they say they like working and I trust RBW to not repeat isolated past mistakes and take care of them. They have been doing a good job with that so far this year. 

So in short, if Mamamoo says they want to come back my bank account will receive them with open arms.  :happy:

Thanks, LaRue!  As long as the girls are happy, I will be!  :)  :)  :)

Yas and we can team up and knock on my neighbors' doors to spread mamamoo love and tell them to repent to wheesus!!

I look forward to the day we dress up in radish onesie and spread mamamoo awareness  :rlytearpls:

HAPPY 1400 pages!!!

quick someone tell me what happened on Oct 11 1400  :omg: :omg:

Edited by Goddess Sun

I look forward to the day we dress up in radish onesie and spread mamamoo awareness  :rlytearpls:

HAPPY 1400 pages!!!

quick someone tell what happened on Oct 11 1400  :omg: :omg:

on that day... the ancient prophecy foretold of 4 Korean Queens coming to save our radish souls

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 2

HAPPY 1400 pages!!!

quick someone tell me what happened on Oct 11 1400  :omg: :omg:

lmao i actually googled 'Oct 11th 1400' after i saw your post and...

0VbU75GE.png

cre: http://what-happened-on.com/event/Coming+Out+Day

what.. WHAT? did you ask this on purpose?  :imstupid:  *insert Barack Oppama's :rainbow-face-meme:*

• Like 3

0VbU75GE.png

cre: http://what-happened-on.com/event/Coming+Out+Day

what.. WHAT? did you ask this on purpose?  :imstupid:  *insert Barack Oppama's :rainbow-face-meme:*

DEAD

Can RBW take advantage of this?

Whoo! fellow aussie here  :happy:

I'm mostly a lurker though...  :ninja:

HAHAHAHAHAH SAME LOOK AT MY POST COUNT

• Like 1

0VbU75GE.png

cre: http://what-happened-on.com/event/Coming+Out+Day

what.. WHAT? did you ask this on purpose? :imstupid: *insert Barack Oppama's :rainbow-face-meme:*

DECEASED 💀💀 Who did this yall 😩😩😩

On a serious more RBW PLS GIVE US SOMETHING. A teaser pic or whatever im dying

• Like 1