Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Everything is adorable when it comes to these two. Is too much for me to even handle *pukes rainbows*

the other half of the pic. would also just like to mention that they are sitting on the area for pregnant people, elders etc, which brings me to the question is Solar pregnant with Byul's baby? LMAO jk... or am I??

CuVLRzYVIAEswRS.jpg

Sorry guy, I'm a hardcore Wheebyul sailor, I was saying that they look adorable taking transit but not in Moonsun perspective :hurr:

• Like 1

Sorry guy, I'm a hardcore Wheebyul sailor, I was saying that they look adorable taking transit but not in Moonsun perspective :hurr:

lmaooo it's okay tho cause I just wanted an excuse to use that gif  :lol: But yeah they look cute in that perspective too haha

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 1

lmaooo it's okay tho cause I just wanted an excuse to use that gif :lol: But yeah they look cute in that perspective too haha

Yeah i tried shipping moonsun and failed miserably lmao

I'm sorry if that came off in a bad way. I didn't mean it in a bad way.

God hahahaha no no please, I'M sorry if my comment came out too strong! All moomoos are fwens, I'm really sorry if i hurt / scared you! :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

inb4 hwasa is rocking natalie portman in v for vendetta style. YAS.

You mean this?

natalie-portman-v-for-vendetta.jpg

OMG I'm not ready if Hwasa is going bald because I'll get balded and scalped as well!

• Like 1

You mean this?

natalie-portman-v-for-vendetta.jpg

OMG I'm not ready if Hwasa is going bald because I'll get balded and scalped as well!

Absolutely. Hwasa is ready to take them risks and still look hella fly

• Like 1

Mamamoo will be on Cultwo Show on the 12th, and... perhaps...with Kim Taewoo. If you didn't know him, he's that big guy who often appeared on IS2, he is (or was) a member of g.o.d

• Like 2

about their hair, some k-moomoo's have spotted a few blonde hair on Solar when they zoom in the pictures so they're guessing Solar was hiding her current hair color by styling it up as a bun and using color spray. Hwasa's hair was probably just a wig, it didn't look natural and she looked quite uncomfortable with it.

oh and do you guys think Moonbyul's hair is really silver? if so, why did she have to hide her hair after revealing it? i'm so confused on this part 😂😂

• Like 2

about their hair, some k-moomoo's have spotted a few blonde hair on Solar when they zoom in the pictures so they're guessing Solar was hiding her current hair color by styling it up as a bun and using color spray. Hwasa's hair was probably just a wig, it didn't look natural and she looked quite uncomfortable with it.

oh and do you guys think Moonbyul's hair is really silver? if so, why did she have to hide her hair after revealing it? i'm so confused on this part

if solar has blond hair I may die. can I handle it? I DONT KNOW BUT GIMME

Hi Everybody!

Brand spankin' new member here (well, after a little lurkin').  Wanted to jump in before this thread got to 1400 (!) pages.

Oh, and before that MAMAMOO comeback...

thingy....

that's s'posed to happen....

sometime soon...

Good to meet y'all!  :happy:

• Like 3

Mamamoo will be on Cultwo Show on the 12th, and... perhaps...with Kim Taewoo. If you didn't know him, he's that big guy who often appeared on IS2, he is (or was) a member of g.o.d

:ahmagah: OMG I LOVE KIM TAEWOO'S VOICE!! G.o.d is the shit and his singing just sounds so natural and effortless. I will definitely be looking forward to be slayed by some beautiful vocals on the 12th :rlytearpls:

Hi Everybody!

Brand spankin' new member here (well, after a little lurkin').  Wanted to jump in before this thread got to 1400 (!) pages.

Oh, and before that MAMAMOO comeback...

thingy....

that's s'posed to happen....

sometime soon...

Good to meet y'all!  :happy:

Hi there :smile: welcome to the thread!! who's your bias in mamamoo?

edit: lol i just saw wheein in your dp, I assume shes your bias. Mine too hehehe

Edited by Rex068

whalecum to all new radishes  :ahmagah:

GUYS IM DESPERATE PART OF ME WANTS TO THROW MYSELF IN FORNT OF A SUBWAY BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN I'LL REGRET IT CUZ I CANT DIE BEFORE THEIR NEW ALBUM  :cry: ALSO HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY CANADIAN MOOMOO HOPEFULLY U ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO AT LEAST BE THANKFUL FOR  :unsure:

Like many other MooMoos, it hard to claim a bias for very long.  They all hit the 10 circle in my archery contest, but wheein's arrow lands a liiiiitle bit closer to the center.  hehe

• Like 1

whalecum to all new radishes :ahmagah:

GUYS IM DESPERATE PART OF ME WANTS TO THROW MYSELF IN FORNT OF A SUBWAY BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN I'LL REGRET IT CUZ I CANT DIE BEFORE THEIR NEW ALBUM :cry: ALSO HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY CANADIAN MOOMOO HOPEFULLY U ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO AT LEAST BE THANKFUL FOR :unsure:

Hellehhh fellow canadian moomoo happy thanksgiving please don't throw yourself in front of the subway we already have constructions every damn where and can't afford more ttc delays lmao

Let's patiently wait for mamamoo's real comeback together!!!

• Like 1

whalecum to all new radishes  :ahmagah:

GUYS IM DESPERATE PART OF ME WANTS TO THROW MYSELF IN FORNT OF A SUBWAY BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN I'LL REGRET IT CUZ I CANT DIE BEFORE THEIR NEW ALBUM  :cry: ALSO HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY CANADIAN MOOMOO HOPEFULLY U ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO AT LEAST BE THANKFUL FOR  :unsure:

you're not even canadian but you still recognized that we have thanksgiving over here?!

many thanks that is so nice of you :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

Hellehhh fellow canadian moomoo happy thanksgiving please don't throw yourself in front of the subway we already have constructions every damn where and can't afford more ttc delays lmao

I cant help it I honestly have nothuing more to live for except for Mamamoo's comeback :(

but ye ttc stands for take the care  :har:  :har:  :har: some guy said that on the subway and i fucking lost it   :happy:

you're not even canadian but you still recognized that we have thanksgiving over here?!

many thanks that is so nice of you :rlytearpls:

DUDE I AM PROUD CANADIAN MY BRoTHER  :happy: from Edmonton but currently lives in Toronto  :stud:

I cant help it I honestly have nothuing more to live for except for Mamamoo's comeback :(

but ye ttc stands for take the care  :har:  :har:  :har: some guy said that on the subway and i fucking lost it   :happy:

DUDE I AM PROUD CANADIAN MY BRoTHER  :happy: from Edmonton but currently lives in Toronto  :stud:

what... oh... i misread... I thought there was a location marking under your DP saying you were from USA... I need to get my eyes checked x_x. also, hi from vancouver :smile:

Edited by Rex068

are you from vancouver too??

but ye ttc stands for take the care :har: :har: :har: some guy said that on the subway and i fucking lost it :happy:

DUDE I AM PROUD CANADIAN MY BRoTHER :happy: from Edmonton but currently lives in Toronto :stud:

I feel ya buddy i feel ya.... it's so hard to wait patiently, i keep counting down the days! I hope they'll go on weekly idol again too.. I MISS THEM SO MUCH

lollll where in toronto you live??

are you from vancouver too??

Naw buddy I'm indonesian but i live in toronto now :har:

what... oh... i misread... I thought there was a location marking under your DP saying you were from USA... I need to get my eyes checked x_x. also, hi from vancouver :smile:

lmfao it's okay I understand  :lol:woooow vancouver the one place I have yet to go to  :cry:

Hello Canadian friends! :derp:   Can I move there?  Too much crazy shat going on down here. :omg:

We have plenty of room so come on up  :lol:

I feel ya buddy i feel ya.... it's so hard to wait patiently, i keep counting down the days! I hope they'll go on weekly idol again too.. I MISS THEM SO MUCH

I hope they get an hour on weekly idol this time but i doubt it  :unsure: I live around don mill and eglinton  :omg: how about u chicka  :chu:

Hello Canadian friends! :derp:   Can I move there?  Too much crazy shat going on down here. :omg:

haha we'll welcome anyone who is trying to escape the shitfest going on in the states with open arms xD

hahah, "buddy", nice one :hurr: (cuz y'know, I like gfriend...)

so your bias is wheein, you live in Canada AND your ethnicity is Indonesian as well?? we have a lot in common  :ahmagah: 

• Like 1

lmfao it's okay I understand :lol:woooow vancouver the one place I have yet to go to :cry:

We have plenty of room so come on up :lol:

I hope they get an hour on weekly idol this time but i doubt it :unsure: I live around don mill and eglinton :omg: how about u chicka :chu:

I live around old mill station! It's beautiful here :3

haha we'll welcome anyone who is trying to escape the shitfest going on in the states with open arms xD

hahah, "buddy", nice one :hurr: (cuz y'know, I like gfriend...)

so your bias is wheein, you live in Canada AND your ethnicity is Indonesian as well?? we have a lot in common :ahmagah:

oh I didn't know you liked gfriend lmao i just like calling people buddy, guy, man lolol

Yasss guy! You wheebyul sailor too??

I live around old mill station! It's beautiful here :3

oh I didn't know you liked gfriend lmao i just like calling people buddy, guy, man lolol

Yasss guy! You wheebyul sailor too??

I don't really ship tbh :imstupid: I'm all for supporting close friendships and cute/funny interactions but that's it :X

Question for those with more experience.  Does it seem like this comeback is happening sooner than you'd expect compared to other groups historically?  

Not that I'm complaining, I eagerly anticipate this comeback.  It just seems that after a successful summer and record-breaking concert, they would take a little time, you know?  I wouldn't want them to work off what little butts they have left.  :hehe: