Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

AAAAAAA WHEEIN'S HAIR IS BACK TO BLACK AAAAAAAAAAAA /DED/

AAAAAAAAAAAA

abd18083b991537325eb1632ad9a220f.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by wheeined
  • Like 8

Fuck every single one of them look so good omg. Hwasa is actually slaying that fringe. I just wish it's styled a little better. Moonbyul with silver was the angel we didn't know we needed but we do.

Our beautiful girls are coming back!!!

Oooh, Moonbyul with silver hair and Wheein back to dark hair. :ahmagah: On the fence about Hwasa's fringe but I'm sure she'll look great if it's styled a bit different. Wish they did smth with Solar's hair. I feel like it's been the same forever.

Anyway, this means the comeback is close! Please drop something next week, RBW.  

In honor of Moonbyul's glorious new hair I shall finally stop being lazy/shy and make a post here.

So, hey, hi, brand new Moomoo here - actually brand new kpop ~fan~ tbh - ready to be slayed by the comeback. :)

• Like 4

Moonbyul's silver hair..  :rlytearpls:

In honor of Moonbyul's glorious new hair I shall finally stop being lazy/shy and make a post here.
So, hey, hi, brand new Moomoo here - actually brand new kpop ~fan~ tbh - ready to be slayed by the comeback. :)

Welcome! Rd9FzTt.gif

Welcome!  

Since you're new to kpop, how did you find out about Mamamoo? :)

Welcome!  

Since you're new to kpop, how did you find out about Mamamoo? :)

Hahahaha

Well, long story short, I was watching a video on youtube and I saw that one of the recommended videos was a kpop one which was very random but since I was looking for any excuse to not study I decided to watch it bc why not?

And then almost all the comments on it were about Moonsun (lol), so I was curious (#exposed) and eventually ended up watching their 'Wonderful Confession' performance and the rest is history.

3 weeks later and I am quite literally obsessed.

Edited by cahbr

Aah ;__; i'm part of the people that wanted silver haired byul so hard (or pink), and even tho i kinda saw it coming i'm still surprised and dead. I wonder if they are taking the fans' wishes into consideration bc a lot of kmoomoos also wanted silver haired byul.

The four look so good, i honestly love every change they do every time haha. Those pictures of byul hiding her hair with the hoody, she looks so damn good too. Hyejin's bangs are obviously fake imo, but i think she looks super pretty- specially wearing that rihanna sweater lol, cute fangirl baby.

I wonder if they're coming with a dark concept or something of the like (doubt so, but want it bad); their sched. says they have nothing on the 10, 11 and 12? So i guess they're filming the mv those days, probably. Most say a dark conceept for gg are risky, but who knows. A dark concept w/ mmm's music style, how would that be?

Hahahaha

Well, long story short, I was watching a video on youtube and I saw that one of the recommended videos was a kpop one which was very random but since I was looking for any excuse to not study I decided to watch it bc why not?

And then almost all the comments on it were about Moonsun (lol), so I was curious (#exposed) and eventually ended up watching their 'Wonderful Confession' performance and the rest is history.

3 weeks later and I am quite literally obsessed.

Haha, you got Moonsunned. Well, I hope you have a great time in the radish field! If you have not yet, check out Mamamootrans - they have subbed literally everything Mamamoo related.

• Like 1

Haha, you got Moonsunned. Well, I hope you have a great time in the radish field! If you have not yet, check out Mamamootrans - they have subbed literally everything Mamamoo related.

Thank you for being so lovely!

And I have been doing nothing BUT watching Mamamootrans videos. They are an incredible team!

AAAAAAA WHEEIN'S HAIR IS BACK TO BLACK AAAAAAAAAAAA /DED/

AAAAAAAAAAAA

abd18083b991537325eb1632ad9a220f.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:stare:

She's actually gorgeous. Prefer her with darker hair tbh. 

I love it that Wheein does these kinds of pictures. The way the colour of her clothes combine with the background of the pictures are so cool to see.

• Like 2

I found this too funny 

Look at this Hyegi scratching her head coz of what seems to be a wig

Lately, Mamamoo is on a wig spree. I'm anticipating.

Now that I've read all the posts and pondered the comeback a bit I've decided what would really kill me this time around.

Grand, Broadway sound (thanks @Aes for that suggestion) + a mature take on the Alice in Wonderland concept.  

I would still love them to tackle an r&b concept at some point but Broadway is a much better fit for Alice in Wonderland.  

• Like 1

inb4 hwasa is rocking natalie portman in v for vendetta style. YAS.

Lately, Mamamoo is on a wig spree. I'm anticipating.

Now that I've read all the posts and pondered the comeback a bit I've decided what would really kill me this time around.

Grand, Broadway sound (thanks @Aes for that suggestion) + a mature take on the Alice in Wonderland concept.  

I would still love them to tackle an r&b concept at some point but Broadway is a much better fit for Alice in Wonderland.  

yesyesyespls

Oh wow hi new radish! Welcome to the thread! ^.^

As one of those who want Silver Haired Byul - :rlytearpls:  When saw it yesterday , yes!!!

:ahmagah: Wheein looks so good being back in black. 

I just saw this:

aacc95f7aea5282186f7b92c79c48f9a.jpg

:hurr:

There is another half and Solar is on it. The gays... Edited by BooTae
  • Like 2

There is another half and Solar is on it. The gays...

oh my god. I wonder where they been.... ALSO they still take public transit, how adorable

oh my god. I wonder where they been.... ALSO they still take public transit, how adorable

Everything is adorable when it comes to these two. Is too much for me to even handle *pukes rainbows*

the other half of the pic. would also just like to mention that they are sitting on the area for pregnant people, elders etc, which brings me to the question is Solar pregnant with Byul's baby? LMAO jk... or am I??

CuVLRzYVIAEswRS.jpg

Edited by BooTae