Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hmmmmm....I'd go for this if I didn't already have a signed poster. But I'm seriously still considering it because I'm a greedy radish  :imstupid:

Anywho! Any predictions/hopes for what type of song Mamamoo's next title track will be? I honestly don't know what direction they're going. I just hope it's huge hit, because they will be promoting with some other Big 3 titans.

WIN ME THE POSTER YAMA ILL PLACE It nEXT to MY ALBUMS   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

WIN ME THE POSTER YAMA ILL PLACE It nEXT to MY ALBUMS :cry: :cry: :cry:

ATLEAST YALL GOT THAT. A broke college student can't afford the shipping T.T

ATLEAST YALL GOT THAT. A broke college student can't afford the shipping T.T

yo i was lucky enugh to find a korean store that sold it  :rlytearpls: and just about every album every released  :cry: throw me money and i shall grant wishes lmfao  :hehe:

@1.03 wheein b1a4 preview

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 8
  • Dislike 1

I jumped on this then discovered it was only available in the US  :rlytearpls:

Hmmmmm....I'd go for this if I didn't already have a signed poster. But I'm seriously still considering it because I'm a greedy radish  :imstupid:

Anywho! Any predictions/hopes for what type of song Mamamoo's next title track will be? I honestly don't know what direction they're going. I just hope it's huge hit, because they will be promoting with some other Big 3 titans.

Well I love their usual jazzy/retro sound so anything in that vein I will adore, but if they ventured out of that I'd like to see some sort of creepy Alice in Wonderland MV with a hayday Sunny Hill kind of sound. Especially f it's released around Halloween ^^. Either that or a rock ballad where Solar can belt her lungs out.

smh i need to stop lurking and post more

I keep telling myself the same thing and then unconsciously slipping back into lurkerdom  :._.:  I need to stop doing that.

woo I'm excited!!! I think it might be Moonbyul this time... or its Hwasa. Either way I'm pumped :ahmagah:

A festival that turned into RBW fam mini concert.

I legit watched this whole video with the biggest grin on my face. Mamamoo and the RBW Family has come so far so fast. Love seeing a stage filled with RBW artists. 

Best run company in the entertainment industry. Most talented roster too. And the smartest leadership  :dave:

aesdfgfffp yongsun said they wouldn't on the vapp i think, wth yongsun u lying muppet. do you know where are they performing? is it like one of those festivals they go to a lot?

no chill with kim yongsun :lol: i read on twitter someone said that she did that silly neutrogena thing pff 

It is a concert, yes ^-^ 2016 4色åŒåŒ– Concert @ Kyung Hee University! 

• Like 1

I hope Mamamoo will have a collaboration with VRomance. I can already taste the eargasm.

Does VRomance have a rapper/rappers?

guys im impatient for mamamoo comeback :cry:

Me too, a bop songs like Uhm ah yeah would be great and hopefully we can see them more on variety shows :cry:

I legit watched this whole video with the biggest grin on my face. Mamamoo and the RBW Family has come so far so fast. Love seeing a stage filled with RBW artists. 

Best run company in the entertainment industry. Most talented roster too. And the smartest leadership  :dave:

I really hope they become more successful. The talent and passion of people behind RBW for music and their work is really inspiring. Also really hope they can do an official RBW fam concert. All those possible collabs. :ahmagah:   

I really love how all of RBW artist when they are on stage it is like the stage is their playground.

Meitzu-ah :3 thanks for this wonderful share.

*took out drawing materials*

• Like 1