Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Hello, 

Since we already know the girls are gonna comeback on October. There is also speculation on the concept. 

When do you think RBW will start dropping teaser and the actual comeback date?

My guess is October 21 is the date because its Friday :hurr:  exactly a month after - New York.  They did this with IMY to YTB.

Teasers are going to start showing up by next week. Maybe another pre-release single before the actual comeback. All of this are based on YTB calendar XD

Do you think that the song they are recording with strings part going to be their title.

Let the speculation begin; lmao :ahmagah: 

Also I hope they get some good rest before the actual comeback. Like maybe a 3 day no work or something.

if it's true that they're coming back with Alice concept on Oct. 21st, it will double the coolness because Alice in Wonderland concept for Halloween season  :rlytearpls: 

still, i'll try my best not to give my hopes up about the Alice concept, i'll take any concept they give out because i know they always serve quality. 

Wait, OMG. If they comeback this month, this also means we about to get a bomb ass immortal performance. IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT.

haha this should be the tradition among us moomoo's whenever mamamoo makes a comeback: anticipating some IS performances :lol:

the video is even better. I died at 1:15   :lol:

They are always so hilarious! Love their energy on stage

I can't wait for the comeback. I've been listening their albums ALOT lately and are amazing! I wish people would give them a try, instead of focus only in main track

They are always so hilarious! Love their energy on stage

I can't wait for the comeback. I've been listening their albums ALOT lately and are amazing! I wish people would give them a try, instead of focus only in main track

I completely agree! I've listened to quite a few albums but MMM has one of the best in my eyes. Every single sound is so beautiful and you can feel the effort and work out girls put into every one. I really do wish people would appreciate Mamamoo and their beautiful ability to pick the best songs and sing them beautifully.

So quiet in here this weekend =X

We have Solar's Radio Star episode set to air soon and Wheebyul are/were on Hello Counselor today! Not to mention Wheein is confirmed to participate in B1A4's Sandeul's solo album 

And I haven't even talked about the comeback yet.

I did think of one thing I'd like from it. I want RBW to be more aggressive with physicals. I know they probably just don't care about it as much as I do, but I would like to see Mamamoo's true selling potential now that they've risen to being one of the top girl groups.

We have Solar's Radio Star episode set to air soon and Wheebyul are/were on Hello Counselor today! Not to mention Wheein is confirmed to participate in B1A4's Sandeul's solo album 

I did think of one thing I'd like from it. I want RBW to be more aggressive with physicals. I know they probably just don't care about it as much as I do, but I would like to see Mamamoo's true selling potential now that they've risen to being one of the top girl groups.

What do you mean with being more aggressive? do you mean like, doing more promotion so people buy the albums more or something?

aesdfgfffp yongsun said they wouldn't on the vapp i think, wth yongsun u lying muppet. do you know where are they performing? is it like one of those festivals they go to a lot?

no chill with kim yongsun :lol: i read on twitter someone said that she did that silly neutrogena thing pff 

What do you mean with being more aggressive? do you mean like, doing more promotion so people buy the albums more or something?

aesdfgfffp yongsun said they wouldn't on the vapp i think, wth yongsun u lying muppet. do you know where are they performing? is it like one of those festivals they go to a lot?

no chill with kim yongsun :lol: i read on twitter someone said that she did that silly neutrogena thing pff 

I mean doing more fansigns and printing enough albums so that they don't run out of print like the last two promotions.

• Like 1

if it's true that they're coming back with Alice concept on Oct. 21st, it will double the coolness because Alice in Wonderland concept for Halloween season  :rlytearpls:

still, i'll try my best not to give my hopes up about the Alice concept, i'll take any concept they give out because i know they always serve quality. 

haha this should be the tradition among us moomoo's whenever mamamoo makes a comeback: anticipating some IS performances :lol:

I did not think of that but Alice + Halloween would be really nice. RBW been teasing, also like you i'm not trying to get my hopes up on it. Is2 perf is always welcome.

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah: Can't wait for this  :rlytearpls:

NEW YORK perf :ahmagah: . Its oct 15-16. :hurr:  Is my prediction date going to be real. Lol. I think comeback will be the week after this.

I really hope too. I think RBW now have the capacity to produce more album, many more Moomoos will purchase as many become fan after YTB like me. I still wish i knew Mamamoo far earlier.

Vanbun ,why. Yongsun !!! Damn, my heart. Please don't swerve lol.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

image.gif

Ikr, you've been shot

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 4

Reaction videos somehow always annoy me no matter how much i like the person / group being reacted to...

Also this is a bit random but my roommate here is watching wgm while i'm folding our laundry lol and solric were harmonizing and maaaan they sound so good!! I want them to do a collab... and i kind of want wheein to do collab with john park, i think their voices will blend very nicely

Hmmmmm....I'd go for this if I didn't already have a signed poster. But I'm seriously still considering it because I'm a greedy radish  :imstupid:

Anywho! Any predictions/hopes for what type of song Mamamoo's next title track will be? I honestly don't know what direction they're going. I just hope it's huge hit, because they will be promoting with some other Big 3 titans.

Hmmmmm....I'd go for this if I didn't already have a signedy  poster. But I'm seriously still considering it because I'm a greedy radish  :imstupid:

Anywho! Any predictions/hopes for what type of song Mamamoo's next title track will be? I honestly don't know what direction they're going. I just hope it's huge hit, because they will be promoting with some other Big 3 titans.

I fee like some jazzy sounding track might be the direction imho....i'm sure whatever it is it'll be epic :dave:

I fee like some jazzy sounding track might be the direction imho....i'm sure whatever it is it'll be epic :dave:

None of the pre-release tracks were made by him, so I'm pretty confident this title track is at least composed by Kim Do-Hoon who composed 63% of Melting (including "You're The Best", "Taller Than You" and "I Miss You") and all of MAMAMOO's mini-albums title songs (his music quality and diversity game is up there!!).

The man is a SMART producer (plus he's their CEO...). I'm sure we can expect something big and carefully baked to elevate MAMAMOO even higher (we're talking about somebody who did pre-releases because he wasn't even sure You're The Best was a strong enough title song). He cleverly crafted "Um Oh Ah Yeh" to bring these talented girls to a more mainstream audience while staying true to their style. And I believe he's done the same this time around, except now, MAMAMOO comes with an increased expectation musically.

Honestly I cannot predict what genre it'll be but I'm sure it'll be very MAMAMOO-like (KDH said himself that no matter what he composes, their voices and personal styles/preferences shines most and is heavily stamped on the song). We can also of course expect writing credits from Moonbyul and hopefully from the others as well (they have all co-wrote together minus Wheein on "Taller Than Me" and "Recipe"...).

I personally hope that it's big enough to have an International appeal. Very very exciting!!

• Like 3

GAAAH ITS SO FAR AWAY!!! I will never survive:( idk about you guys but I hope they will have some upgraded version of freakin shoes in their album.

Wait, OMG. If they comeback this month, this also means we about to get a bomb ass immortal performance. IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT.

They're gonna perform again? It's going to be their ninth time. I don't think anyone will get bored because they always bring something new and always rock the stage. The last performance even drove the entire audience crazy!

Reaction videos somehow always annoy me no matter how much i like the person / group being reacted to... [...]

Hence I never watch them. I just don't see the point of them, unless they analyse the MV and make proper comments like MrJKpop. Seeing people screaming over videos is just... silly for me.

• Like 1

They're gonna perform again? It's going to be their ninth time. I don't think anyone will get bored because they always bring something new and always rock the stage. The last performance even drove the entire audience crazy!

it hasn't been confirmed yet but they usually perform on IS when they're promoting. and yeah, their latest IS performance was the bomb, they took home their 1st overall IS win that day  :ahmagah:

excuse me for the double post

but there is MAMAMOO name in this week Music Bank line-up performers??

<<뮤ì§ë±…í¬ 9ì›” 30ì¼ ì¶œì—°ìž>>

2PM, AOA, B.A.P, CNBLUE, GOT7, INFINITE, VIXX,

걸스ë°ì´, 구구단, 다ì´ì•„, 달샤벳, 디셈버, ë¼ë¶, 러블리즈,

레드벨벳, ë§ˆë§ˆë¬´, 샤ì´ë‹ˆ, 소나무, ì•„ì´ì˜¤ì•„ì´, 안다,

ì—ì´í•‘í¬, ì—ì¼ë¦¬, ì—¬ìžì¹œêµ¬, ìš°ì£¼ì†Œë…€, ì›ë”걸스, í•œë™ê·¼

cre: KBS official website

what is this? a special MB episode and they'll only perform old songs? it's not possible that they'll perform New York there right? they said they won't be promoting New York anytime soon.

nevermind, i read it again and it is a special MB episode  :imstupid:  well at least we're gonna see them perform on broadcast again.

Edited by Dolores Haze

Hence I never watch them. I just don't see the point of them, unless they analyse the MV and make proper comments like MrJKpop. Seeing people screaming over videos is just... silly for me.

1c9a7e23c60b5b5a9f7a251342ce66b6.gif

EXACTLY

I mean why do i need to watch people scream over mamamoo if i could just stand in the mirror and watch myself scream over them hwhwhwhwhhwhehe

• Like 4