Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

My thoughts on Hello Counselor

Lol that show is - while probably helpful for the people who comes with their problems - not about screentime for the guest stars.

So even if Wheebyul doesn't have much to talk, I'll be most likely understand since they're not the focus of the show. They're just there to give opinions if asked and also vote if the problem is truly concerning.

Okay I'll go back to lurk ~

yeah it seems she loves to sing Ave Maria too :lol:

She sounds so lovely. Her English pronunciation is also good.

Tbh I'm excited about them being on Hello Counselor purely because I actually love that show and watch it every week regardless of who the guests are. They probably won't have a bunch of screen time because Hello Counselor isn't really about the guests but it should be fun nonetheless. (Also hello! it's my first post here so hopefully I've done this right!)

• Like 1

new (or old?) tattoo :ahmagah:

edit: wait i just notice the ri is bold, do guys think it's related to rihanna? :hurr:

Is a few weeks old (but I think that pic is new), we talked about it before and we believe it's most probably her baptismal name, which is Maria.

Who knows why the ri is in bold[emoji23], it also has a tilde /í/ and i'd never before seen the name written that way~

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OneHallyu mobile app

Tbh I'm excited about them being on Hello Counselor purely because I actually love that show and watch it every week regardless of who the guests are. They probably won't have a bunch of screen time because Hello Counselor isn't really about the guests but it should be fun nonetheless. (Also hello! it's my first post here so hopefully I've done this right!)

Hey, welcome~!

• Like 1

^

wheein and moonbyul are going to hello counselor.

i remember that show as the one where some ass called sulli (?) from fx fat  :soul:  so i have... mixed feelings about this. but byul and yong had already gone before, no? i don't know much about that... Was it good? what is the show mostly about?

i remember that episode, his preference are toothpicks, what a douche

• Like 1

^

wheein and moonbyul are going to hello counselor.

i remember that show as the one where some ass called sulli (?) from fx fat  :soul:  so i have... mixed feelings about this. but byul and yong had already gone before, no? i don't know much about that... Was it good? what is the show mostly about?

I wouldn't worry about that, I think it was only that one episode where there was a rude person.

I watch my other favs on Hello Counselor and it's honestly not bad imo. In fact, Solar and Moonbyul went on Hello Counselor two years ago. Basically just people sending concerns in, and have the MCs try to help the person solve it, and the guests occasionally giving opinions as well. 

• Like 1

Welcome! ~ Don't  worry you're Doing great. Don't be worried to post, we def don't bite here at all. And, I used to love Hello Counselor but I just stopped for some reason.. 

• Like 1

i'm dying omg her hairrrr 

yeah it seems she loves to sing Ave Maria too :lol:

the video is even better. I died at 1:15   :lol:

Is a few weeks old (but I think that pic is new), we talked about it before and we believe it's most probably her baptismal name, which is Maria.

Who knows why the ri is in bold[emoji23], it also has a tilde /í/ and i'd never before seen the name written that way~

In Spanish it's María as in the "virgen María". 

exo-baekhyun-special.png

I love mamamoo!

• Like 2

As performer I know they will experience this too just like many others... Lol it seems it applies only for people who change their hair color to blonde/bleaching.

• Like 1

In Spanish it's María as in the "virgen María". 

dude... that's true. hahah can you believe I was raised as a catholic, but just now that you mention it is that i realize the name is written with a tilde lol. never noticed it before.

Hello, 
Since we already know the girls are gonna comeback on October. There is also speculation on the concept. 

When do you think RBW will start dropping teaser and the actual comeback date?

My guess is October 21 is the date because its Friday :hurr:  exactly a month after - New York.  They did this with IMY to YTB.

Teasers are going to start showing up by next week. Maybe another pre-release single before the actual comeback. All of this are based on YTB calendar XD

Do you think that the song they are recording with strings part going to be their title.

Let the speculation begin; lmao :ahmagah: 

Also I hope they get some good rest before the actual comeback. Like maybe a 3 day no work or something.

• Like 1

i see. i would prefer if no one (audience, other artists) had to give their opinions or whatever on the girls themselves. all i wish is for what happened to sulli to not repeat again to anyone (especially not mmm).

i also dislike when that happens, but well at least they still get paid for going. what would piss me off is if they give another kind of summary of what the girls say or did on the episode only to not show anything, just like what happened in unhappy together.

Don't worry. It's a mellow show. Everything on it is scripted (prefiltered and selected very carefully). It's not a Western talk show (like Graham or Fallon's).

• Like 1

As performer I know they will experience this too just like many others... Lol it seems it applies only for people who change their hair color to blonde/bleaching.

Reveal yourself vanbun :imstupid:

[ENG SUB] 160923 Duet Gayo Festival (Solar Cut)

tumblr_inline_oe3zozHOtE1qbzdsu_540.png

thanks again!

Feck I don't want my Wheebyul to get hurt on Hello Counsellor... because if they do ima fly to korea and wreck kbs studio like a crazy ass woman

Wait, OMG. If they comeback this month, this also means we about to get a bomb ass immortal performance. IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT.