Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

It looks like it's true  :ahmagah:

I always get choked up seeing them performing with big names because they're finally getting popular and on their way to becoming a top tier girl group! People have always underestimated them, so it's wonderful to see them succeeding with their dreams

Edited by Aes
  • Like 3

I always get choked up seeing them performing with big names because they're finally getting popular and on their way to becoming a top tier girl group! People have always underestimated them, so it's wonderful to see them succeeding with their dreams

preach! That's always how I feel too and I always make sure to let people know. I'm so grateful that they get to perform on such a big stage. 

Even though all of us know just how much they've achieved, people always overlook them just because they aren't the typical girl group. I really hope that this is true and that they capture hundreds more hearts just like they did ours ~

• Like 2

hi you' all  I'am a new mamamoo fan.Decided to come out and introduce myself,It has only been a week since i've came across solar's pic and then thought woah she'a hella pretty.not gonna lie I usually got attracted In stanning idols because of their looks.i've searched about her and found out she's more than just a pretty face her voice is just :rlytearpls: .Because of solar I got to know more about the other members hwasa,whee in,of course moonbyul and the adorable moonsun ship and after four days of binge watching their show. I was immediately drawn to the group.Their voices are mesmerizing I quickly got addicted to their songs.And now I don't even know why I suddenly decided change my dp :omg: I guess there's no turning back now,I have decided to stan these four beautiful creatures.

tumblr_o6z45fy9Pu1v8b11ao1_400.jpg

they're the first non sm group i'am going to stan and even if they're not from the big three I wish them  more success in the future because they deserve more love. :datass:

• Like 8

hi you' all  I'am a new mamamoo fan.Decided to come out and introduce myself,It has only been a week since i've came across solar's pic and then thought woah she'a hella pretty.not gonna lie I usually got attracted In stanning idols because of their looks.i've searched about her and found out she's more than just a pretty face her voice is just :rlytearpls: .Because of solar I got to know more about the other members hwasa,whee in,of course moonbyul and the adorable moonsun ship and after four days of binge watching their show. I was immediately drawn to the group.Their voices are mesmerizing I quickly got addicted to their songs.And now I don't even know why I suddenly decided change my dp :omg: I guess there's no turning back now,I have decided to stan these four beautiful creatures.

they're the first non sm group i'am going to stan and even if they're not from the big three I wish them  more success in the future because they deserve more love. :datass:

Welcome to the radish field~!

• Like 1

[ENG SUB] 160921 Mamamoo V APP: YongKong ByulKong Mamamoo Code Event

tumblr_inline_odxjrmzczq1qbzdsu_540.png

MVPs I tell you! Is there an award for best subbing team in kpop???

you have impeccable taste my radish friend!!!

I will see you in the moonsun thread then ;)

Welcome to the radish field~!

thank you

MVPs I tell you! Is there an award for best subbing team in kpop???

you have impeccable taste my radish friend!!!

I will see you in the moonsun thread then ;)

I will surely be there,how can i refuse moonsun. :ahmagah:

thank you

I will surely be there,how can i refuse moonsun. :ahmagah:

Moonsun are the friendship ship we all want in life :imstupid:

• Like 1

hi you' all I'am a new mamamoo fan.Decided to come out and introduce myself,It has only been a week since i've came across solar's pic and then thought woah she'a hella pretty.not gonna lie I usually got attracted In stanning idols because of their looks.i've searched about her and found out she's more than just a pretty face her voice is just :rlytearpls: .Because of solar I got to know more about the other members hwasa,whee in,of course moonbyul and the adorable moonsun ship and after four days of binge watching their show. I was immediately drawn to the group.Their voices are mesmerizing I quickly got addicted to their songs.And now I don't even know why I suddenly decided change my dp :omg: I guess there's no turning back now,I have decided to stan these four beautiful creatures.

they're the first non sm group i'am going to stan and even if they're not from the big three I wish them more success in the future because they deserve more love. :datass:

Welcome to the radish thread! ^.^

Welcome to the farm.

Lately I have been obsessing with Alice concept - I probably be one of the saddest if RBW trolled lol - and water colors.

Radish Queens !!! :ahmagah: 

moonbyulwq_by_kaichi1342-daiowl2.jpg

solarrq_by_kaichi1342-daiowkb.jpg

• Like 8

Welcome to the radish thread! ^.^

Welcome to the farm.

Lately I have been obsessing with Alice concept - I probably be one of the saddest if RBW trolled lol - and water colors.

Radish Queens !!! :ahmagah: 

moonbyulwq_by_kaichi1342-daiowl2.jpg

solarrq_by_kaichi1342-daiowkb.jpg

thank you, but how dare that kayden lie to me.. he's not solar's wife and moonsun are not just friends they're obviously dating :rolleyes:  

:hehe:

57e18f855f7c3213727592.gif

Edited by Floppy
  • Like 5

thank you, but how dare that kayden lie to me.. he's not solar's wife and moonsun are not just friends they're obviously dating :rolleyes:  

:hehe:

57e18f855f7c3213727592.gif

My new spirit animal friend.... lol to the moonsun thread we go! oh... and she.... kaydens all about the Sapphic way of life yo :hurr:

wat an introduction lol, better than my one wen i first posted here... 4Eb17cm.gif

welcum! NglFpWO.gif

Moonsun are the friendship ship we all want in life :imstupid:

bPmCGWQ.gif

hi you' all I'am a new mamamoo fan.Decided to come out and introduce myself,It has only been a week since i've came across solar's pic and then thought woah she'a hella pretty.not gonna lie I usually got attracted In stanning idols because of their looks.i've searched about her and found out she's more than just a pretty face her voice is just :rlytearpls: .Because of solar I got to know more about the other members hwasa,whee in,of course moonbyul and the adorable moonsun ship and after four days of binge watching their show. I was immediately drawn to the group.Their voices are mesmerizing I quickly got addicted to their songs.And now I don't even know why I suddenly decided change my dp :omg: I guess there's no turning back now,I have decided to stan these four beautiful creatures.

they're the first non sm group i'am going to stan and even if they're not from the big three I wish them more success in the future because they deserve more love. :datass:

welcome radish friend!

Mama eSnA :3 Rbw fam hwaiting!!!! I hope eSnA release a song this year too.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Seriously tho she needs more love!! She's so good. Hopefully esna and mamamoo will release a collab song again like ahh oop!