Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I also wonder if 'New York' is the song they record with those strings instrumental - I'll be happy if it has that Broadway sound (like Cat Fight) which will match with the rumored/suspected Alice concept. Can you imagine how perfect it'll be?

:ahmagah: :ahmagah:

• Like 1

Yeah, I mean, New York could be Wonderland, right?

I think we'll go crazy with rumors and speculation lmao

When you put it that way, yes it could be their 'Wonderland'.

I dont mind going crazy with speculations. Im.so excited.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

...and then Mamamoo and RBW the troll bring a complete opposite for the next concept lmao.

(But yes pls rbw make it happen)

RBW might possibly do that ;) im pretty sure if they did it will be good kind of troll.

as for title x the rumored concept im thinking along the line pf modern wonderland.

Wheein as a tourist/ someone new to NY trying various stuff. Fits well with Alice character.

Byul with her hair will go white rabbit. Which probably be someone trying to catch up to pace of New York. Saying im late, im late.

Solar as someone who established herself in NY possibly MBs boss. If her hair is really dark red, a lighter funnier version of QoHearts.

Hwasa may perhaps be a fashion designer or a clothing store clerk / cafe waitress. Asking Wheein to perhaps get a drink or buy things. Ala Madhatter.

There you go Im starting to go wild with speculations. NY = wonderland in various POV.

Kaichi, you :rlytearpls: I'd kill to see this concept :rlytearpls:

It's not Byul's fingers though [emoji53]

#don'taskmehowIknow

Edited by yibyul

short hair is really tricky to guess. it could be any of them, they could be wearing wig right now to hide the short hair.

well, hwasa and wheein is quite unlikely though.

Hwasa and Wheein are too curvy to be the girl. And the caption with 'nu~' is Solar's trademark.

If it's a Mamamoo member, I think it's Moonbyul. She wears watches, and I think her arms and legs are just slightly skinner than Solar.

It's either Moonbyul or Solar. Though my bet is on Solar still.

The body type looks like Solar to me. Its obviously either her or Moonbyul. The tweet had her trademark 누~ in it and there have been lots of edits of her in short hair that she's seen. I would be really surprised if its Mb.

This.

:har: I wonder if Byul was as flirty as now back then :har:

It's alright, I don't expect her to open up about her past and I think she's also come to accept that some people will always bug her with whatever kind of rumor (her as a North Korean etc) and she ain't gon give a single fuq. What I can assume is that she comes from a big family, 5 siblings including her and that her family is actually rich af. That's it for now.. :hurr:

What lol where do you get the info that Solar comes from a big family? She only has her older sister [emoji4]

(I'm reminded again by someone who makes a thread of Mamamoo 'facts' on Twitter but they got them all wrong. Saying that Yongsun is a top student in arts school definitely shows that they know absolutely NOTHING about them. I get a good laugh though)

---

And welcome to the new radish! The fa®m here is nice and spacious, so don't be afraid to post here a lot [emoji8]

I was watching WGM and she mentioned all the names in her family that started with Yong, I assumed it was all her siblings because Eric Nam mentioned the names of his siblings.. She mentioned 5 Yongs so at least she has 2 other siblings?

As of her sister being in the UK, she also mentioned that in that episode

No. What she means is her family use 'Yong' to identify their 'clan' (Kim). So perhaps what she meant in WGM is the family from her father's side has Yong in their names (it'll be Kim Yong___).

She mentioned it once in Dream Player, where Kim Sooro eventually revealed that he's a distant relative to her (not from 'Yong', though) that makes him as her 'nephew' although he's way older than her.

Edited by yibyul

y'all dead yet with all these new pics?

This is my spirit. Good to know y'all, fam. Please tell Byul I love her okay :cry:

I prefer Moonbyul's style though. I absolutely love her footwork. Whenever the video of her dancing shows a close up to her feet or full body shot, I watch her footwork first lol. I'm obsessed with it to the point I got mad at RBW for not editing her solo stage video smoothly :cry: why did you do it RBW :cry:

Not saying that Wheein is lacking. She's good and a lot smoother dancing in heels/sexier moves than stiff Byul (lol).

Together, though... I love it when they're in sync. I can't count how many times I watch Funky Boy fancam just to replay their synchronized dance.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

moonbyuldance.gif

Also shoutout to solar in the back lol

*dead*

This is what makes me obsessed with her footwork *returns to my grave*

WHY NO RINGGGGGG I WANT THE RINGGGGG :cry:

Hoho YamaChan's prediction comes true.

I don't even name who's the better one in my post. Rip.

However, I just recalled Wheein pointing at Moonbyul as the best dancer out of them four in Weekly Idol. We won't know for sure, of course, what makes her say that since we have so little resources to prove her claim.

Both have different styles - and as what I said before, Byul is stiff dancing in heels (and she even said she hated dancing in it) and sexy moves (it's usually 50:50 when it comes to that, she's either too sexy or too awkward like in WDCE fancam) while Wheein is more fluid in both cases.

There's many reasons why WheeByul is the performance line in Mamamoo, and one of them is they complement each other...and if you watched them closely, their synchronization is no joke (not something often happen, sadly).

#wheebyulunitpls

#wheebyuldancebreakpls

#rbwmakeithappen

sorry Moonbyul but it's Wheein's dancing for me. sometimes i wonder if there's anything Wheein isn't good at.

Wheein isn't good in being bad ofc :meow:

omg Wheein looks absolutely gorgeous with long hair! I'm in love! I hope it stays like that for the next comeback. :rlytearpls: hi btw! :D I'll try to post more in this thread ^^

Seeing your username makes me emo :cry: OC (and After School) needs to comeback :cry:

Welcome to the thread!! :)

Can we talk about the upcoming Mamamoo album? (if Solar words were true)

I foresee a mini album, with no more than 6 songs in it.

1- 'Title' -comeback song-

2- 'Angel'

3- 'Dab Dab'

4- 'Moderato'

5- 'New York'

6- 'Woo Hoo'

What do you guys think?

Cheers!

But Woo Hoo is under different distributor, like Peppermint Chocolate is (the MV is on 1theK) so I doubt it will be included in the album. Besides it's a cf song, not an OST like Girl Crush.

Other than that, I quite agree with you.

They might include it in the cd lke they did w peppermint choco. Included but not listed.

They did? I remember fans asking why PC isn't included in Hello...or did my old brain fail me again?

(I can't sleep #rip)

It is, in the physical album. There but not listed. I kind of surprise when i played the cd and peppermint choco played.

But not on the one in itunes/dl sites i think.

RBW is sly lol I like it.

Woo Hoo was released on basically the same terms as Girl Crush - a joint release between RBW and the other company (in this case LG). The restrictions vary per agreement, I think Girl Crush cannot be distributed on iTunes as part of the album because of revenue shares etc. It might be included as a hidden track, but it is a phone ad after all. Who knows.

This. You just explained it better than I did :):)

WHAT IS THIS I WENT TO SLEEP AND RBW DROPPED THE BOMB I WASN'T READY FOR THIS AVDHFDENJDJFHJDJIDKJXJESJ

• Like 1

I'm still grumbling about what that gross jerk said about solar, but it just came to me

Do any of you guys know when the isacs are going to air? it's been a few weeks since they filmed :._.: , does it always takes that long?

There's a preview in MBC official YouTube.

I can't remember if they mentioned the dates, sorry.