Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

GFriend is different though, i heard some speculations that their company has some kind of connection with the PD's, which explains why they could go on some big variety shows in their early days (e.g. Running Man). on the other hand it looks like RBW has connection with a lot of music producers, composers and artists.

well, KBS is also the home of IS2 (and we all know how much spotlight IS2 brought to Mamamoo), KBS wasn't this shitty to the girls before, i wonder what happened.. :-\

Yeah Gfriend's CEO is like former manager or something with Shinhwa and SNSD, so yes he has a bunch of connections.

This is my first time hearing about all these mistreatments although I was quite displeased with the cancellation of their concert that they woke up early for, that was a dick move. And of course, what happened to Solar and Wheein is disgraceful and fucking unacceptable. They deserve much better for all the talent and hard work they put into their craft.

Edited by Rex068

the title says Umji but both mamamoo and gfriend are in this clip

LOL hwasa disappointed in her members

• Like 2

I wish it was not necessary for Mamamoo to have good relations with KBS.  It's a shame that Mamamoo can't release a few protest songs about sexual and broadcast station harassment.  

It makes me mad that they have to sit and take this stupid treatment because they're idols and that's what they're "supposed" to do.

• Like 4

I wish it was not necessary for Mamamoo to have good relations with KBS. It's a shame that Mamamoo can't release a few protest songs about sexual and broadcast station harassment.

It makes me mad that they have to sit and take this stupid treatment because they're idols and that's what they're "supposed" to do.

Legit.

Both female and male idols are treated like garbage but with women its way more evident imho. These shitty channels and their MCs are so obsessed with female idols that its bordering on pathetic... and thats coming from me

• Like 1

Stay positive, MooMoos. These are all minor setbacks, if even that, and Mamamoo is full of far too much talent, charm and passion to be sidetracked on their rise to the top by ignorant comments and shady companies.

I've been silently seething as much as any of you over the past week or so while lurking all things Mamamoo, but we have too many positives to focus on, and if you check the fancafe spam from Mamamoo, they're as beagle as ever.

I'm hyped up for what sounds like another fantastic pre-release single and I am ready to prove certain groups and individuals wrong with Mamamoo's next big comeback. 

It's time to mobilize the radishes! Our radish field is bigger than ever and it's time to show it!

Unlike the last comeback, I won't set any particular benchmarks I want to see Mamamoo clear (since they honestly did it all with Melting), so I just want a successful return to the stage  :dave:

I've noticed that you have always been one of the MooMoos that always upholds positivity in this thread everytime there is a setback happening to Mamamoo girls. Keep it up with the positivity because it's infectious.

Also, I forgot to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a while now but I decide to post in this thread because I like Mamamoo's concept. Retro-sexy, it's nothing like the Kpop girl group in general. I see that this fandom is pretty fun and crazy as well, but that's a good thing. Looking forward to their New York release and October comeback!

• Like 6

I've noticed that you have always been one of the MooMoos that always upholds positivity in this thread everytime there is a setback happening to Mamamoo girls. Keep it up with the positivity because it's infectious.

Also, I forgot to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a while now but I decide to post in this thread because I like Mamamoo's concept. Retro-sexy, it's nothing like the Kpop girl group in general. I see that this fandom is pretty fun and crazy as well, but that's a good thing. Looking forward to their New York release and October comeback!

This is also one of the things I love about this fandom. Usually very few fandom freakouts and many more level heads than is often seen in kpop. Lack of infighting and lack of defensiveness and competitiveness is why I stay pretty much contained to this thread.

There are other groups I like, but I can find the fandoms....offputting.

• Like 3

This is also one of the things I love about this fandom. Usually very few fandom freakouts and many more level heads than is often seen in kpop. Lack of infighting and lack of defensiveness and competitiveness is why I stay pretty much contained to this thread.

There are other groups I like, but I can find the fandoms....offputting.

I totally get what you mean. I guess this thread can be an amazing place to stay since the people are chill.

Also, is that 5 cm per second in your DP?

• Like 1

I totally get what you mean. I guess this thread can be an amazing place to stay since the people are chill.

Also, is that 5 cm per second in your DP?

You are absolutely correct. Good spotting!

You are absolutely correct. Good spotting!

My favourite from Makoto Shinkai. It's timeless. I can watch it over and over again and still crying. I can relate to Kanae so much, to be honest.

Wait... this can't seriously be all of her screen time...? ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

not really that's just the cut of the parts where she talked i think. her full cut is here, 9 minutes but it also involved a lot of other guests' appearance as well.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tbxop_160915-%ED%95%B4%ED%94%BC%ED%88%AC%EA%B2%8C%EB%8D%94-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-mamamoo-%EC%A0%95%ED%9C%98%EC%9D%B8-%EC%BB%B7_tv

not really that's just the cut of the parts where she talked i think. her full cut is here, 9 minutes but it also involved a lot of other guests' appearance as well.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tbxop_160915-%ED%95%B4%ED%94%BC%ED%88%AC%EA%B2%8C%EB%8D%94-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-mamamoo-%EC%A0%95%ED%9C%98%EC%9D%B8-%EC%BB%B7_tv

Thanks :) I have to say that I'm really disappointed in the lack of Wheein, especially with how good her variety skills are... Her first individual appearance on a variety show and KBS shafts her like this  :._.:

Thats all? MowxBtE.png Petty assholes over at KBS, I hope their filming equipment breaks.....still bitter, gotta stay positive, gotta stay positive.

LMFAO. Don't worry, when mmm slays this upcoming comeback, we can be as petty as possible (I mean.. I'm not saying that it's a good thing but like.. sometimes pettiness is key.)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

LMFAO. Don't worry, when mmm slays this upcoming comeback, we can be as petty as possible (I mean.. I'm not saying that it's a good thing but like.. sometimes pettiness is key.)

LoL. true sometimes a little petty is chic hahaha .....

ps. Someone accidentally negged you, gave you that 1+ back. Also who it was, if it was intentional, dis is the Mamamoo thread we don't need that negativity here. We argue and then hug.

idk if this is the correct place to ask this but I was thinking of getting into Mamamoo and was wondering where I should start... :smile:

Heeeey!

Welcome! Good start!

Id say start with their debut and work from there. Also heck out mamamoo trans on dailymotion and youtube.

Mvs; (pre debut) dont be happy ft bumkey, peppermint chocolate.

Debut - mr ambiguous. Then Piano Man. Then aah-oop. Then um oh ah yeah. Then all their 2016 mvs.

Watch mmmtv eps as well! On mobile so no links

• Like 4

idk if this is the correct place to ask this but I was thinking of getting into Mamamoo and was wondering where I should start...  :smile:

I would highly recommend MAMAMOO COMEDY on youtube  :raep:  and Immortal Song performances 

• Like 5

Heeeey!

Welcome! Good start!

Id say start with their debut and work from there. Also heck out mamamoo trans on dailymotion and youtube.

Mvs; (pre debut) dont be happy ft bumkey, peppermint chocolate.

Debut - mr ambiguous. Then Piano Man. Then aah-oop. Then um oh ah yeah. Then all their 2016 mvs.

Watch mmmtv eps as well! On mobile so no links

Thank you!

More and more moomoos in these difficult times :rlytearpls:

Let's stay strong together fam!

• Like 1

Wow, who put this together? They have amazing organizing skills to compile all that content for each era.

Mamamoo Trans did

• Like 6