Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

100% accurate and timeless, always relevant.

so true. like mamamoo... forever relevant :rlytearpls:

Like you too. Always relevant, boo!

tumblr_nmbrenDLaa1ssnf1qo1_500.gif

teehee! all these sweet words.... I feel so special...

tumblr_o6ij2a8CNs1uyg08co3_400.gif

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love when you post... honestly, its like RBW themselves acknowledge this thread.... thanks for the update of their pocky and insider only pics :imstupid:

Hi everybody it's my first post here bcz i'm so pissed right now i'v just finished watching happy together and i think her parts were edited out , really there is nothing to watch besides her being brigth and laughing at other guests jokes.

• Like 1

Hi everybody it's my first post here bcz i'm so pissed right now i'v just finished watching happy together and i think her parts were edited out , really there is nothing to watch besides her being brigth and laughing at other guests jokes.

sad to hear this. who were the other guests? rude to edit ha out

Gah. I've been feeling so upset at the mistreatment they've been getting for the past couple of days. Honestly, it's such a sad side of being in the industry plus being a girl.

I really want them to do crazy well this comeback so that people stop underestimating them. 

man, KBS did it again. they didn't even show a piece of her story that they promised in the preview. 

sad to hear this. who were the other guests? rude to edit ha out

the other guests were Yoon Park, Park Sohyeon, Choi Gwihwa, Hong Hyeonhee, they're all actors/actresses i think.

Gah. I've been feeling so upset at the mistreatment they've been getting for the past couple of days. Honestly, it's such a sad side of being in the industry plus being a girl.

I really want them to do crazy well this comeback so that people stop underestimating them. 

This^ I really don't understand. They keep inviting them but treating them like shit. It's like they know moomoo's will boost sales, views etc. but because it's a small company, they think they can walk all over them. 

I just have this terrible feeling something big is happening behind the doors. While I'm thankful KBS didn't cut Mamamoo's part on YHY Sketchbook after that incident, they did it with Wheein now.

I don't really favor MBC (bcs everywhere Solar goes, the interest is on her role in WGM not herself as a singer first. And vice versa for Eric who bears with it too everywhere he goes) but they are the one who keeps inviting Mamamoo to their shows... SBS is YG's ruling, after all. Hmph.

[emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36]

man, KBS did it again. they didn't even show a piece of her story that they promised in the preview.

the other guests were Yoon Park, Park Sohyeon, Choi Gwihwa, Hong Hyeonhee, they're all actors/actresses i think.

They can enjoy their snoozefest then. Wheepup coulda saved it

Sent from my SM-G925F using OneHallyu mobile app

This^ I really don't understand. They keep inviting them but treating them like shit. It's like they know moomoo's will boost sales, views etc. but because it's a small company, they think they can walk all over them. 

Agreed. KBS is a piece of shit in my eyes now. First, canceling a performance that they woke up that early for and now this? I literally am so over all these broadcasting stations. What I don't understand is the Gfriend comes from a small company too. MAMAMOO has achieved as much as Gfriend has but why is it always MMM that's not treated right?

Someone stop me before I start cussing.. 

There was an article published yesterday about her appearance in this show , they relate she will tell her story about being drunk and even play 3 words poems but none was shown today :(

• Like 1

I don't know if the fact that RBW hired How Entertainment for PR and broadcasting management of Mamamoo has something to do do with KBS issue

Agreed. KBS is a piece of shit in my eyes now. First, canceling a performance that they woke up that early for and now this? I literally am so over all these broadcasting stations. What I don't understand is the Gfriend comes from a small company too. MAMAMOO has achieved as much as Gfriend has but why is it always MMM that's not treated right?

GFriend is different though, i heard some speculations that their company has some kind of connection with the PD's, which explains why they could go on some big variety shows in their early days (e.g. Running Man). on the other hand it looks like RBW has connection with a lot of music producers, composers and artists.

well, KBS is also the home of IS2 (and we all know how much spotlight IS2 brought to Mamamoo), KBS wasn't this shitty to the girls before, i wonder what happened.. :-\

being a moo moo has taken over every aspect of your life

This is very true my friend. CANNOT UNTHINK OF MAMAMOO

Also I haven't watched HT3 yet and after hearing all this I'm not sure if I want to anymore... I was only gonna watch for my wife's parts BUT APPARENTLY KBS DECIDED TO CUT ALMOST ALL OF THEM? I'm fuming fam

Edited by wheeined

Stay positive, MooMoos. These are all minor setbacks, if even that, and Mamamoo is full of far too much talent, charm and passion to be sidetracked on their rise to the top by ignorant comments and shady companies.

I've been silently seething as much as any of you over the past week or so while lurking all things Mamamoo, but we have too many positives to focus on, and if you check the fancafe spam from Mamamoo, they're as beagle as ever.

I'm hyped up for what sounds like another fantastic pre-release single and I am ready to prove certain groups and individuals wrong with Mamamoo's next big comeback. 

It's time to mobilize the radishes! Our radish field is bigger than ever and it's time to show it!

Unlike the last comeback, I won't set any particular benchmarks I want to see Mamamoo clear (since they honestly did it all with Melting), so I just want a successful return to the stage  :dave:

• Like 10

Hello! I didn't get into Mamamoo until I heard I Miss You and was blown away by their vocals. After that I heard 1cm, laughed at the lyrics and because of these songs, I bought the singles and then Melting on iTunes  :lol:. I saw the teaser for New York (I love what I'm hearing) and I want to know if this is just a single or a pre-release? I'll try to post more in the future.

• Like 9

KOREABOO: Singer Han Dong Geun accused of sexual harassment against MAMAMOO Solar

the whole situation in English for anyone wants to read about it.

and this LOL so cute

The objectification of women in the music industry is just appalling  :soul: It's fine to compliment someone, but not to say they give off an erotic vibe. Also, I'm irritated they would think Moomoos made this up because of some "rising star"?? We're not that petty and most fans are not that petty; sexual harassment is a serious issue that isn't/shouldn't be fabricated from thin air. 

Me too, man, me too  :rlytearpls: I hope they do well, gain lots of fame and new fans, and maybe even secure a win or two despite the tough competition in October. 

Ugh, people need to stop underestimating Mamamoo

Hello! I didn't get into Mamamoo until I heard I Miss You and was blown away by their vocals. After that I heard 1cm, laughed at the lyrics and because of these songs, I bought the singles and then Melting on iTunes [emoji38]. I saw the teaser for New York (I love what I'm hearing) and I want to know if this is just a single or a pre-release? I'll try to post more in the future.

Welcome to the fa®m!!

As I understand it, New York is a pre-release single (if they really do comeback on October) just like 1cm and I Miss You :)

Welcome to the fa®m!!

As I understand it, New York is a pre-release single (if they really do comeback on October) just like 1cm and I Miss You :)

Thanks for the welcome  :smile:. Okay, I was just wondering if I should buy it now or wait until an album, but I'll probably still buy it. :lol:

Edited by RisingPhoenix