Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

he needs to take his thirsty ass and gtfo. I can't believe we already had to deal with Wheein being treated like that this year and now Solar?

I don't wanna get worked up about this but I hate how guys generally look at girls in the entertainment industry and objects only of desire.

Fuck you man.

agreed. total piece of shit. overall girls are always shown to be submissive and sing of love and dying to get a guy but i freaking hate that, it just makes men look down on them. like this guy just needs to go do one. wanker.

• Like 1

So excited for the comeback... I can't wait for 21st  :la:

OMFG MAMAMOOOOOO I JUST BOUGHT PINK FUNKY AND NOW I GOTTA SAVE FOR THEIR NEWST RELEASE

I want  Pink Funky!!! Congrats on getting Pink Funky and goodluck to our wallet.

I'm still grumbling about what that gross jerk said about solar, but it just came to me

Do any of you guys know when the isacs are going to air? it's been a few weeks since they filmed  :._.: , does it always takes that long?

I'm still grumbling about what that gross jerk said about solar, but it just came to me

Do any of you guys know when the isacs are going to air? it's been a few weeks since they filmed :._.: , does it always takes that long?

There's a preview in MBC official YouTube.

I can't remember if they mentioned the dates, sorry.

I NEED TO KILL THIS GUY SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME

FIRST WHEEIN NOW SOLAR? FUCK. SOMEONE ARREST HIM AND KWON JUNG RYEOL BEFORE I DO

And some people actually think we're overreacting and framing a young kid for his joke.

A young kid still needs to be called out and punished if they make mistakes, not brushing it off as a harmless joke or they won't grow up right, you know. These people are unbelievable, tbh.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

And some people actually think we're overreacting and framing a young kid for his joke.

A young kid still needs to be called out and punished if they make mistakes, not brushing it off as a harmless joke or they won't grow up right, you know. These people are unbelievable, tbh.

I don't care how old he is but I am effing disgusted by his whole existence. I swear to god if i ever see him i will spit at his face

For those who were asking, Wheein's Happy Together ep airs this Thursday @ 11:10 PM!

thank you~

yes, i think they are this thursday. 

yeah, it airs this Thursday @ 5:15 PM ^^

A kid? how old is he?

I don't care how old he is but I am effing disgusted by his whole existence. I swear to god if i ever see him i will spit at his face

^^

For those who were asking, Wheein's Happy Together ep airs this Thursday @ 11:10 PM!

yeah, it airs this Thursday @ 5:15 PM ^^

A kid? how old is he?

He's 21.

[VIDEO] [ENG SUB] 160909 Duet Gayo Festival (Solar Cut)

tumblr_inline_odf93jrxlh1qbzdsu_540.png

OpenLoad: https://openload.co/f/PN5_lRLs7rM

GD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1cGpAW9Sjz4YldrenZDMWxjTGs

Thanks Mamamoo Trans!!

^^

He's 21.

Thanks Mamamoo Trans!!

Eh, he ain't a kid lol. I don't know why people should give him a pass when at that age anyone should know better than to say that shit to someone else. I'm even more annoyed now that I know that, geez.

• Like 1

Eh, he ain't a kid lol. I don't know why people should give him a pass when at that age anyone should know better than to say that shit to someone else. I'm even more annoyed now that I know that, geez.

This. No one should just excuse him for being young and whatnot; his manner as a man AND a person is seriously lacking.

This is disgusting. The music industry is difficult and sexist as it is. No one deserves to be leered at and/or objectified. Poor Solar has had to deal with a bunch of stuff this year :( Not to mention Wheein's incident. I'm younger than him and already know this kind of comment is not appropriate, so age should not be an excuse for his behavior. Just ugh. UGH. 

October has twice, ioi, girls day (and that's just confirmed). veteran idols shinhwa are making a comeback too and theres a rumour that BTS are going to officially comeback in October.

October is a crazy month but I would rather we went against these big groups and saw how strong the girls are. Even being in the top 10 in such a strong month would be amazing (fangirls buy their oppaaaaars CD like mad tho)

vanbun hook me up with Solar and I'll bulkbuy like a Chinese EXO-L ... no lie!

So many comebacks  :rlytearpls: If they could get even one win against such hefty competition, I'd be so happy. But you're right. I'd rather they try to compete against bigger groups than rob empty nests. It's what they've always done and it's so admirable honestly. 

Not Solar's hair

tumblr_ljytkrTFSV1qe7t3d.gif

My goodness, are you still mourning over that WIG? Solar still has her long hair, don't worry [emoji4]

On another note, for those who are still clueless about that rumored Alice concept:

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

Also I never understood the random 'red light' and Moonbyul stumbling around saying 'No matter what you do, girl' during her solo stage. But then I realized...

20150630155830_vpuuqrwv.jpgfx.png

I'm such an idiot  :hurr:

• Like 1

Also I never understood the random 'red light' and Moonbyul stumbling around saying 'No matter what you do, girl' during her solo stage. But then I realized...

I'm such an idiot  :hurr:

Moonbyul is such a MeU XD.

I'm such an idiot :hurr:

She'll never stop until Krystal notices her lmao

[VIDEO] [ENG SUB] 160909 Duet Gayo Festival (Solar Cut)

tumblr_inline_odf93jrxlh1qbzdsu_540.png

OpenLoad: https://openload.co/f/PN5_lRLs7rM

GD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1cGpAW9Sjz4YldrenZDMWxjTGs

Thanks again yoongi. You guys are the best for flops like me

14322300_1124670500933585_26582604116839They all look so different. Has Solar ever had short hair? Its cute.

About the Alice concept, does it contribute that Wheein is holding something in this pic? I really do NOT think that is a belt. Wheein's expression is definitely on the innocent side this time, too. They all look amazing though, I love all the styling and expressions. So excited  :lub: