Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

WHAT IS THIS I WENT TO SLEEP AND RBW DROPPED THE BOMB I WASN'T READY FOR THIS AVDHFDENJDJFHJDJIDKJXJESJ

• Like 1

EXCUSE ME I WAS ONLY GONE FOR WORK AND SUDDENLY NEW THINGS CAME OUT

ALSO WHAT IS THIS

246413A7-5CF5-4868-B1F3-5317F610E411_zps

KAYDEN WHATCHU FEEL BOUT THIS YO?? HOW U HOLDIN UP

BECAUSE

D9A42F99-2924-419C-A292-E2AE5F59869E_zps

I AM DED

tumblr_nbflfzgoTU1t7j2ejo1_500.gif

• Like 2

"New York"? Does it have anything to do with their time in NY (as shown in the Showtime programme with GFriend)?

Anticipating the comeback and the new releases!

Yes!!!! I am so excited for this new song! I can not wait. 

Also an "Alice in Wonderland" concept sounds fantastic as well. Just a quick question though, why do people think the October comeback is going to be Alice in Wonderland? I feel like I missed something lol.

Also an "Alice in Wonderland" concept sounds fantastic as well. Just a quick question though, why do people think the October comeback is going to be Alice in Wonderland? I feel like I missed something lol.

I feel like it all started with wheein's fancafe about her new hair...it's very Alice like :p tumblr_ocdhrdp7iK1tq692wo1_1280.jpg

EXCUSE ME I WAS ONLY GONE FOR WORK AND SUDDENLY NEW THINGS CAME OUT

ALSO WHAT IS THIS

246413A7-5CF5-4868-B1F3-5317F610E411_zps

KAYDEN WHATCHU FEEL BOUT THIS YO?? HOW U HOLDIN UP

BECAUSE

D9A42F99-2924-419C-A292-E2AE5F59869E_zps

I AM DED

tumblr_nbflfzgoTU1t7j2ejo1_500.gif

Mate... when i only JUST recovered again they done killed me again! Fam... my coffin is ready for me

Solar is going to be the end of me. Please let my funeral song be WDCE.

Edited by Kayden411

If you watch the You're The Best MV, at the beginning you see each member of Mamamoo being introduced with a suit of cards. 

I think that's where the speculation started. I think people were thinking of the Queen of Hearts character from that book.

If you watch the You're The Best MV, at the beginning you see each member of Mamamoo being introduced with a suit of cards. 

I think that's where the speculation started. I think people were thinking of the Queen of Hearts character from that book.

yup

and then people were talking about byuls lyrics in WooHoo mentioning Alice there too...

inb4 RBW is trolling us all and its not the concept at all but they are the kings of making us thirsty af

yup

and then people were talking about byuls lyrics in WooHoo mentioning Alice there too...

inb4 RBW is trolling us all and its not the concept at all but they are the kings of making us thirsty af

RBW is pretty happy seeing Moomoos die left and right.

RBW is pretty happy seeing Moomoos die left and right.

169% but.... we love it and we wouldn't have it any other way

I think their next concept should be as my waifus but yano... just a recommendation fam

i was skeptical about those Alice in Wonderland concept speculations at first but it's getting real omg please be real  :rlytearpls:

A korean moomoo posted in the official fancafe that he/she saw solar after some schedule today and she still has long hair. For all those wondering :hurr:

i read somewhere on my twitter that even if she has long hair rn and only wears wig in MV, there's still a chance she will cut her hair for real for the promotion (just like how SNSD's Sunny did in The Boys era). 

well she's gonna look damn fine with bob hair but i'll enjoy her long hair as long as it lasts.  :hurr:

Wheein FanArt :3
Thanks for the one that shared that gif of her smiling it is so precious. This puppy's smile just brings fort happiness.

wheeingif_by_kaichi1342-dahicbc.gif

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 11

October will be very tough.... With many big name groups are preparing come back too.

Who should mamamoo avoid to comeback at the same time? Or could we be confidence enough to face any contender from another group?

It's more likely the schedule and time slot is already settled, but what if?

Edited by vanbun

October will be very tough.... With many big name groups are preparing come back too.

Who should mamamoo avoid to comeback at the same time? Or could we be confidence enough to face any contender from another group?

It's more likely the schedule and time slot is already settled, but what if?

October has twice, ioi, girls day (and that's just confirmed). veteran idols shinhwa are making a comeback too and theres a rumour that BTS are going to officially comeback in October.

October is a crazy month but I would rather we went against these big groups and saw how strong the girls are. Even being in the top 10 in such a strong month would be amazing (fangirls buy their oppaaaaars CD like mad tho)

vanbun hook me up with Solar and I'll bulkbuy like a Chinese EXO-L ... no lie!

• Like 3

so is this gonna be like melting and pink funky with how they released hype tracks before the album came out?

so is this gonna be like melting and pink funky with how they released hype tracks before the album came out?

they have always released pre-release track(s) before the actual title tracks since their debut (except for Piano Man) so yeah New York is just a pre-release, their real comeback is in October, and it's still not confirmed if it's an album or not.

he needs to take his thirsty ass and gtfo. I can't believe we already had to deal with Wheein being treated like that this year and now Solar?

I don't wanna get worked up about this but I hate how guys generally look at girls in the entertainment industry and objects only of desire.

Fuck you man.

• Like 9