Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I'm spoiled and entitled, I'd be a bit disappointed if we got a mini album full of songs that were already released.

So I'm either hoping they just have only new songs on a mini, or it's a full album with more original tracks.

i 100% agree. its not mamamoo's style really is it - theyre very different and full of quality content for the fans

New York Teaser OMFG

Digital Single September 21 12:00 nn

solars impression of jimin just gets better and better...

MAMAMOO JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY NOW PLZ.

#kaydensdead

• Like 1

Hey guys i'm new to posting here but i lurk here quite a bit as a silent moomoo... Anyways their teaser just came out so i thought it would be a perfect time to introduce myself and join the fangirling/fanboying! :lol: I can't wait for their comeback :)

• Like 3

They look great, but Solar's hair.. will have to grow on me to be honest. She looks good as always but, I'm just not a fan of the hair. Is it a wig or is it really staying like that? Other than that everything looks good.

Musically, what kind of sound are ye expecting?

Maybe a rockish song?

• Like 1

Hey guys i'm new to posting here but i lurk here quite a bit as a silent moomoo... Anyways their teaser just came out so i thought it would be a perfect time to introduce myself and join the fangirling/fanboying! :lol: I can't wait for their comeback :)

hey there! welcome to the thread. hope you show the girls love!

did anyone notice? they released this teaser on 9/11 and the song is called New York. was it a coincidence or they did that on purpose?

welcome to the thread :lol:

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

i 100% agree. its not mamamoo's style really is it - theyre very different and full of quality content for the fans

MAMAMOO JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY NOW PLZ.

#kaydensdead

Hahah.. Solar really commits to her impressions... 

But now that you mention it, I won't be able to not think of Jimin every time I look at her for as long as she has that hair. 

Maybe a rockish song?

I was thinking the same thing and maybe the rock version of 1cm was a test to see fan's reactions to Mamamoo with a rock type song. I don't know, but with whatever it is, I'm sure they'll pull it off.

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

I wasn't expecting this! they look so goddamn amazing. I hope they perform on music shows!! 

It seems that my prediction of them coming back in October might be true!! (I really hope so  :hurr:

Lmao.... Solar and her impersonation of jimin

So is this going to be another pre released song or is this the title track for their comeback? Either way i'm super pumped!

welcome!
  • Like 1

Hey guys i'm new to posting here but i lurk here quite a bit as a silent moomoo... Anyways their teaser just came out so i thought it would be a perfect time to introduce myself and join the fangirling/fanboying! [emoji38] I can't wait for their comeback :)

Welcome to the farm.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So is this going to be another pre released song or is this the title track for their comeback? Either way i'm super pumped!

it's a pre-release. they will release another thing in October, not sure if it's the title track or not. 

I'm still SCREAMING.

wow. wow...

Solar's hair. She looks so GOOD, I don't understand why people are like bring long hair back! my dudes, yongsun looks amazing pls just let her perfectness into you, stop resisting.

And Byul's outfit, just... Yes. Wheein looks the same but still glorious, and Hwasa... I mean she always looks amazing, so tbh there's no surprise there (her hair style tho!! and make-up!!).

Is just a pre-release single (?), but this is such a new concept for them and it makes me aesdfgj. I would love to see them performing in this kind of concept, maybe with a more difficult/cool choreo? I'm excited (:

Seriously who did. I flip out when i saw it on my timeline.

Me is this true. OMFG.

RBW be like, Die Moomoos Die and just randomly drop a teaser out of nowhere. I know they have been teasing us.

RBW..... What the.

Also love their style here. It something totally new for them. Specially the blond line looks awesome. Ahn Fatal Hyejin X 100. Solar is Solar she still looks good - lol at her not being able to pull the resting bitch face XD. 

Lmao yeah, Solar's awkward smile really got me  :lol: but she's absolutely rocking that short hair! I'm glad she gave it a go, even if it's just a wig  :rlytearpls:

Welcome to the thread! Enjoy your stay <3

did anyone notice? they released this teaser on 9/11 and the song is called New York. was it a coincidence or they did that on purpose?

But isn't the 12th already over there? I think it's just a coincidence tbh, I agree with you about Hwasa's purple lipstick tho! She looks so badass  :rlytearpls:

The MBC Music Wave vcr intro is so funny :lol: 

I noticed but it's probably a coincidence. Also technically it's the 12th in Korea. 

Looks like we're in pre-release mode. Comeback impending.

I can't wait. I wonder if they will promote this song on music shows or release a music video for this song.

And I'm so curious about the sound. A rock song is totally new for them (though Ahh Oop had some hints of rock influences). Not worried about them pulling it off, of course. It's Mamamoo, they can pull off singing the phone book. 

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's the rock version of 1CM too. So we know they can pull it off

Edited by sparkilene
  • Like 1

I'M SCREAMING THEY LOOK SO GOOD! I'M SO READY

x333

But isn't the 12th already over there? I think it's just a coincidence tbh, I agree with you about Hwasa's purple lipstick tho! She looks so badass  :rlytearpls:

The MBC Music Wave vcr intro is so funny :lol: 

yeah, it's just that seeing people tweeting the #NeverForget on twitter right now makes me wonder, the timing seems suspicious. i love the idea that they dedicate this song to New York though. anyway this 9/11 thing will remain a coincidence (unless they confirm it themselves). :lol:

that vcr tho lol Hwasa the fairy godmother and the maids, seems legit haha.

double post sorry 

they are trending #8 on Melon search

people are thirsty for their new song  :datass:

So is this the comeback single?

no it's not, it's another pre-release.

double post sorry

people are thirsty for their new song :datass:

no it's not, it's another pre-release.

Thank you

Edited by Crystal Realm