Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Anticipate last week of Oct/1st week of nov cb

Plz comeback on the 4th nov

or the 19th  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: Celebrates 19th birthday with a bang  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Omg guys, when does the Happy Together episode with Wheein come out?? I completely forgot and I really wanna watch it. 

• Like 3

Fancafe is now at 79,033.

Do you think cafe will reach 90,000 by the end of the year?

I think the cafe will and maybe more specially with the comeback seemingly around the corner.

Thread has been a little slow lately, so I'll ask a controversial question!

Who do you all think is the better dancer? Moonbyul or Wheein? I've seen some disagreements about this, and I'm curious.

I feel like most people lean towards Wheein.

Hmm...  like people have said before, it's really hard to say without much "evidence" of their true dancing skills. It may be because I'm biased, but I like Moonbyul's dancing style better myself. She seems to have good flow and control of her body movements. (people may think she's stiff, but I think that's just part of her style, because she can also be very fluid in her moves.) Not to mention that she made/or helped make the choreo for Mr. Ambiguous. 

That being said, Wheein is also a REALLY good dancer. She can pull off more "Sexy"/ feminine movements better than Byul can for sure. (In heels at that) and has a good overall balance. (No specific style that I can pinpoint) 

So.. in conclusion, until we get a dance unit or something that shows off their choreo, its hard to say who is "better". At this point, they both have amazing potential, we just haven't been able to see it yet.  

Edited by Moonstarlight

Fancafe is now at 79,033.

Do you think cafe will reach 90,000 by the end of the year?

I think the cafe will and maybe more specially with the comeback seemingly around the corner.

wow. 

I think is possible. Even though I do think we reached 77,777 at a very suspicious rate, I doubt it was some kind of trick made by fans. Really, I do think it was all mamamoo's hard work and charisma that reached to a lot of people in such little time, but is still a little weird imo.

If that many fans could be recruited at such little time like back then, then if the comeback is good, I'm sure a lot of people will want to join and stan them. So, I kind of do see it as a possibility.

Hmm...  like people have said before, it's really hard to say without much "evidence" of their true dancing skills. It may be because I'm biased, but I like Moonbyul's dancing style better myself. She seems to have good flow and control of her body movements. (people may think she's stiff, but I think that's just part of her style, because she can also be very fluid in her moves.) Not to mention that she made/or helped make the choreo for Mr. Ambiguous. 

That being said, Wheein is also a REALLY good dancer. She can pull off more "Sexy"/ feminine movements better than Byul can for sure. (In heels at that) and has a good overall balance. (No specific style that I can pinpoint) 

So.. in conclusion, until we get a dance unit or something that shows off their choreo, its hard to say who is "better". At this point, they both have amazing potential, we just haven't been able to see it yet.  

I agree with you. Like what everyone has said there are not enough dancing evidence that Moonbyul and Wheein have done for us to distinguish which one is the better dancer.

I like both of their dancing styles. Based on watching them, I can say Wheein's dancing is more fluid while Moonbyul's dancing is more powerful and strong. But having them together dance would be awesome!

I want a WheeByul dance unit.

7c79d3de46d8e3dd87cfb1bd29c46b28.gif

I'm squealing she's sooooo cute I can't askdjdjdkdjl. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

:lub: :lub: :lub:

AAAAHH why is she so cute lol

so hwasa pitching, moonbyul batting and wheein laughing so loud :lol:

Hwasas thighs look amazing! Wheeins smile and laugh is life!

• Like 1

so hwasa pitching, moonbyul batting and wheein laughing so loud :lol:

They look so great I can barely breathe. There's so much I love about all of this! 

but firstly where are the fics of the singers falling in love with the cute baseball players?

omg Wheein looks absolutely gorgeous with long hair! I'm in love! I hope it stays like that for the next comeback. :rlytearpls: hi btw! :D I'll try to post more in this thread ^^

• Like 3

omg Wheein looks absolutely gorgeous with long hair! I'm in love! I hope it stays like that for the next comeback. :rlytearpls: hi btw! :D I'll try to post more in this thread ^^

Seeing your username makes me emo :cry: OC (and After School) needs to comeback :cry:

Welcome to the thread!! :)

Seeing your username makes me emo :cry: OC (and After School) needs to comeback :cry:

Welcome to the thread!! :)

yes, I miss OC so much ;_;

Thank you! :chu:

this is a work of art.

Cr_jUoFUkAAxkja.jpg

Oh my fucking god. Hwasa needs to stop making me question my sexuality for her. She looks ethereal 😩

this is a work of art.

Cr_jUoFUkAAxkja.jpg

I hope Solar understands when I have an affair with Hwasa.... this pic tho!