Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

well...hmmm not sure if this was todayy but

edit: i think it was today. so i think its a troll wig or some other person since solar went to radio star today

CrvYRwbWEAEhOSV.jpg

Seeing Wheein and Moonbyul so polite (hands crossed ol'Korean style)... They are like royal princess. :smile:

So I just saw this...

CpxwmnoUEAAaH8Y.jpg

It's Girl Group Brand Power Reputation Index for August. #19 is Fiestar. Here's the whole list:

1. GFriend
  2. Twice
  3. IOI
  4. Wonder Girls
  5. Lovelyz
  6. Oh My Girl
  7. Gugudan
  8. Girls Day
  9. AOA
  10. APink
  11. Rainbow
  12. Nine Muses
  13. Red Velvet
  14. Girls Generation
  15. Sistar
  16. Mamamoo
  17. T-ara
  18. EXID
  19. Fiestar
  20. Secret

Stole this from the Fiestar thread, but Mamamoo is 16! 

who knows, maybeee- there's a probability, i mean, moonbyul wrote the lyrics as well. what kind of lyrics are they i wonder. was their (not very long?) experience there that great for them to write a song about it? that doesn't really matter while writing songs, but yeah. if this is really their comeback, i never imagined the song title to be like that.

Knowing her, probably really cheesy lyrics 

RBW might possibly do that ;) im pretty sure if they did it will be good kind of troll.

as for title x the rumored concept im thinking along the line pf modern wonderland.

Wheein as a tourist/ someone new to NY trying various stuff. Fits well with Alice character.

Byul with her hair will go white rabbit. Which probably be someone trying to catch up to pace of New York. Saying im late, im late.

Solar as someone who established herself in NY possibly MBs boss. If her hair is really dark red, a lighter funnier version of QoHearts.

Hwasa may perhaps be a fashion designer or a clothing store clerk / cafe waitress. Asking Wheein to perhaps get a drink or buy things. Ala Madhatter.

There you go Im starting to go wild with speculations. NY = wonderland in various POV.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

I didn't know I wanted this until now   :la:  :la:  :la:  :la:

CrvUx0vXEAAgHZd.jpg

?????????? :omg:

I'm only guessing it's Solar because her hair looked reddish in the other photo and the hair/wig here looks to be around the same color. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a wig; RBW and MMM are known trolls 

that's right xx. I was so surprised when I learnt wheesa were catholic, I don't know if is a normal religion in s.korea, but it still surprised me, since I was raised as a catholic. kinda makes me want to call them that if i ever see them in person haha, both names are so normal were I live, I find it so cute ^^

And her tattoo is pretty too o: I wonder if she's that proud of being catholic or if she simply likes the name... 

Ah, I didn't know they were Catholic! I was raised Catholic too, so this makes me happy

Oh I did not know this. :o

They are baptized Catholic. All I can say specially about Wheein is that i always found Gabriella a very beautiful name.

Yes! Gabriella and Gabrielle are such beautiful names, they give me that calming feeling. Gabriella Jung :rlytearpls:

And the fact that she said she used to be more shy back then, i find that a weird combination: shy but flirty af lol

I also think is totally ok if she doesn't want to talk about personal matters, she's in all her right and i mean, is not necessary. I hate people that have a need to know if she really had surgery. Even if she did, so what? she's still solar, that's her now and she's pretty! What do people care if she wasn't naturally like that -_- whatever.

And rich?! wow, why do you think so? have she ever mentioned something that gave indications of that? o:

I totally agree about Byul... SHY BUT FLIRTY

what the hell is that combo, Byul ah?? :har:

Yeah apparently Solar's unnie is in the UK now studying, so at least their fam should be rich for being able to send one of their kids to the UK. Speaking of which I wonder if @Kayden411 knows about this..... :hurr:

Edited by wheeined

Yes! Gabriella and Gabrielle are such beautiful names, they give me that calming feeling. Gabriella Jung :rlytearpls:

I totally agree about Byul... SHY BUT FLIRTY

what the hell is that combo, Byul ah?? :har:

Yeah apparently Solar's unnie is in the UK now studying, so at least their fam should be rich for being able to send one of their kids to the UK. Speaking of which I wonder if @Kayden411 knows about this..... :hurr:

Oh! Maybe that explains why Solar is much better at English than the other members. Her unnie probably speaks to her in English (?)

:har: I wonder if Byul was as flirty as now back then :har:

It's alright, I don't expect her to open up about her past and I think she's also come to accept that some people will always bug her with whatever kind of rumor (her as a North Korean etc) and she ain't gon give a single fuq. What I can assume is that she comes from a big family, 5 siblings including her and that her family is actually rich af. That's it for now.. :hurr:

What lol where do you get the info that Solar comes from a big family? She only has her older sister [emoji4]

(I'm reminded again by someone who makes a thread of Mamamoo 'facts' on Twitter but they got them all wrong. Saying that Yongsun is a top student in arts school definitely shows that they know absolutely NOTHING about them. I get a good laugh though)

---

And welcome to the new radish! The fa®m here is nice and spacious, so don't be afraid to post here a lot [emoji8]

Does anyone know when radio star airs?I mean the one with Solar.

What lol where do you get the info that Solar comes from a big family? She only has her older sister [emoji4]

(I'm reminded again by someone who makes a thread of Mamamoo 'facts' on Twitter but they got them all wrong. Saying that Yongsun is a top student in arts school definitely shows that they know absolutely NOTHING about them. I get a good laugh though)

---

And welcome to the new radish! The fa®m here is nice and spacious, so don't be afraid to post here a lot [emoji8]

I was watching WGM and she mentioned all the names in her family that started with Yong, I assumed it was all her siblings because Eric Nam mentioned the names of his siblings.. She mentioned 5 Yongs so at least she has 2 other siblings?

As of her sister being in the UK, she also mentioned that in that episode

I was watching WGM and she mentioned all the names in her family that started with Yong, I assumed it was all her siblings because Eric Nam mentioned the names of his siblings.. She mentioned 5 Yongs so at least she has 2 other siblings?

As of her sister being in the UK, she also mentioned that in that episode

No. What she means is her family use 'Yong' to identify their 'clan' (Kim). So perhaps what she meant in WGM is the family from her father's side has Yong in their names (it'll be Kim Yong___).

She mentioned it once in Dream Player, where Kim Sooro eventually revealed that he's a distant relative to her (not from 'Yong', though) that makes him as her 'nephew' although he's way older than her.

Edited by yibyul

Omggggg WheeByul :rlytearpls:

No. What she means is her family use 'Yong' to identify their 'clan' (Kim). So perhaps what she meant in WGM is the family from her father's side has Yong in their names (it'll be Kim Yong___).

She mentioned it once in Dream Player, where Kim Sooro eventually revealed that he's a distant relative to her (not from 'Yong', though) that makes him as her 'nephew' although he's way older than her.

Ah that's probably it then. I'm terrible at infos lol

Edited by wheeined

Np!

More pictures  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

im hormonal bc of kim yongsun. ok best abs in mamamoo, seriously. 

i can't believe kim yongsun is out there, with those abs... and im not touching them, most likely never will in my life. What a waste, what am i living for then?! 

Edited by my moos #AngelLineTeam😇

y'all dead yet with all these new pics?

This is my spirit. Good to know y'all, fam. Please tell Byul I love her okay :cry:

This is my spirit. Good to know y'all, fam. Please tell Byul I love her okay :cry:

will do.. will tell her to visit all our graves

Duet Song Festival
• BEG JeA, GsD Minah, Mamamoo Solar 
• Scheduled for broadcast in MBC, Friday, 9:30 PM
20160908_1473305377_31033500_1_99_201609

Edited by rdapanda