Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Yeah, I mean, New York could be Wonderland, right?

I think we'll go crazy with rumors and speculation lmao

When you put it that way, yes it could be their 'Wonderland'.

I dont mind going crazy with speculations. Im.so excited.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

...and then Mamamoo and RBW the troll bring a complete opposite for the next concept lmao.

(But yes pls rbw make it happen)

When you put it that way, yes it could be their 'Wonderland'.

...and then Mamamoo and RBW the troll bring a complete opposite for the next concept lmao.

(But yes pls rbw make it happen)

RBW might possibly do that ;) im pretty sure if they did it will be good kind of troll.

as for title x the rumored concept im thinking along the line pf modern wonderland.

Wheein as a tourist/ someone new to NY trying various stuff. Fits well with Alice character.

Byul with her hair will go white rabbit. Which probably be someone trying to catch up to pace of New York. Saying im late, im late.

Solar as someone who established herself in NY possibly MBs boss. If her hair is really dark red, a lighter funnier version of QoHearts.

Hwasa may perhaps be a fashion designer or a clothing store clerk / cafe waitress. Asking Wheein to perhaps get a drink or buy things. Ala Madhatter.

There you go Im starting to go wild with speculations. NY = wonderland in various POV.

• Like 1

RBW might possibly do that ;) im pretty sure if they did it will be good kind of troll.

as for title x the rumored concept im thinking along the line pf modern wonderland.

Wheein as a tourist/ someone new to NY trying various stuff. Fits well with Alice character.

Byul with her hair will go white rabbit. Which probably be someone trying to catch up to pace of New York. Saying im late, im late.

Solar as someone who established herself in NY possibly MBs boss. If her hair is really dark red, a lighter funnier version of QoHearts.

Hwasa may perhaps be a fashion designer or a clothing store clerk / cafe waitress. Asking Wheein to perhaps get a drink or buy things. Ala Madhatter.

There you go Im starting to go wild with speculations. NY = wonderland in various POV.

Kaichi, you :rlytearpls: I'd kill to see this concept :rlytearpls:

Kaichi, you :rlytearpls: I'd kill to see this concept :rlytearpls:

Same here - I also thought how the mv will go. + If it is the song with 14strings it will be lit.

Im bored here waiting for my students who are in the middle of competition to finish, i dont have anything better to do. LOL other than speculate. XD

CrvUx0vXEAAgHZd.jpg

?????????? :omg:

Solar?????  :derp:

I recognise her hands anywhere.... anticipate the comeback.... I don't know how to digest this possibility of short hair solar....

inb4 its byul

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

It's not Byul's fingers though [emoji53]

#don'taskmehowIknow

Edited by yibyul

well...hmmm not sure if this was todayy but
edit: i think it was today. so i think its a troll wig or some other person since solar went to radio star today

CrvYRwbWEAEhOSV.jpg

Edited by InWheeWeTrust
  • Like 2

short hair is really tricky to guess. it could be any of them, they could be wearing wig right now to hide the short hair.

well, hwasa and wheein is quite unlikely though.  

Edited by Dolores Haze

short hair is really tricky to guess. it could be any of them, they could be wearing wig right now to hide the short hair.

well, hwasa and wheein is quite unlikely though.

Hwasa and Wheein are too curvy to be the girl. And the caption with 'nu~' is Solar's trademark.

If it's a Mamamoo member, I think it's Moonbyul. She wears watches, and I think her arms and legs are just slightly skinner than Solar.

If it's a Mamamoo member, I think it's Moonbyul. She wears watches, and I think her arms and legs are just slightly skinner than Solar.

It's either Moonbyul or Solar. Though my bet is on Solar still.

The body type looks like Solar to me. Its obviously either her or Moonbyul. The tweet had her trademark 누~ in it and there have been lots of edits of her in short hair that she's seen. I would be really surprised if its Mb.

The body type looks like Solar to me. Its obviously either her or Moonbyul. The tweet had her trademark 누~ in it and there have been lots of edits of her in short hair that she's seen. I would be really surprised if its Mb.

This.

Is Solar trolling us with short hair and indeed there is no hair change? the trollllll

I feel like the bobbed hair has to be a wig because both solar and MB were seen today and their hair looked normal.

• Like 1

yep, most likely a wig. could it be they were doing cosplay for their new MV like how they did with UOAY MV?  :derp:

Hello guys! New mamamoo fan here! 

welcome :lol:

I definitely think is a wig. And I believe is either byul or solar. The butt looks like either byul's or solar's (lol), and the hands as well... When i see the hands i think of byul (kinda bony hands in the pic), but solar kinda has bony and long fingers as well. The pose is so byul tho (its also p solar sigh).

There's also the way solar writes (but that could also be a trick).

Someone on twitter said its probs eunha lmao.

• Like 1

Hello guys! New mamamoo fan here! 

Welcome to the radish farm!

Feel free to spazz and tell us all the things you love about them... I lub dem all... such hilarious, trolling queens