Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Thank you ChoAhjumma and Kaichi!!

">Click here to view the Tweet

Could someone translate this?

i think that's Han Dong Geun (a solo artist from Pledis) said he wants to do duet with Mamamoo's Solar and Brown Eyed Soul's Naul. 

Edited by Dolores Haze

shes too cute!

aaaah im currently watching these and im dying - i always show favouritism to solar but I am loving these about wheein and hwasa they are so funny and the best trolls. my idols! 2:29 at wheeins video kills me - i laughed so hard at the pup!

[media=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KIUOu1XDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KIUOu1XDM[/media]

[media=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAjKAosXHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAjKAosXHo[/media]

i love the maknae line.... (y'all know i give moonsun too much love, lemme spazz a lil)

• Like 3

shes too cute!

aaaah im currently watching these and im dying - i always show favouritism to solar but I am loving these about wheein and hwasa they are so funny and the best trolls. my idols! 2:29 at wheeins video kills me - i laughed so hard at the pup!

[media=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KIUOu1XDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1KIUOu1XDM[/media]

[media=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAjKAosXHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAjKAosXHo[/media]

i love the maknae line.... (y'all know i give moonsun too much love, lemme spazz a lil)

Awwww look at you giving your love to our makne line  :rlytearpls:

lol these vids are so funny tho, bless. 

Awwww look at you giving your love to our makne line  :rlytearpls:

lol these vids are so funny tho, bless. 

my love for solar tends to blind me but i cannot overlook wheeins hilarious antics or hwasa's DGAF attitude.

maknae queens tbf fam  :chu:

• Like 1

Byul looks so fuckin good in this pic i cant... 4Eb17cm.gif

tumblr_od32iobjNs1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

Solar is too cute here~ Moonbyul's oppa swag though, girl crush indeed

Is Solar hair red?

and a wild Moonbyul forehead appear. Sidebangs. :ahmagah:

Solar looks so pretty with red hair  :rlytearpls:

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Okay but is her hair really red or is it lighting or filter??? I need to know because if Solar dyes her hair, a comeback seems to be in order

i'm already shaking  :ahmagah:

I know. apparently the song was seen on the list of songs for 9/7 to be reviewed acceptable for the public, kbs reviewing i suppose. that means a comeback? but nothing official yet of course- i was hoping for a later comeback, but if they really wanna go like this, im ready (aesdfj not rly)

• Like 1

I know. apparently the song was seen on the list of songs for 9/7 to be reviewed acceptable for the public, kbs reviewing i suppose. that means a comeback? but nothing official yet of course- i was hoping for a later comeback, but if they really wanna go like this, im ready (aesdfj not rly)

i don't think i'm ready either (but i want it) it can also be a pre-release or a single ksdjfd so many possibilities. i want to know. i mean, usually (from what i remember) they have a few songs recorded waaay before so idk if this will be a pre-release and then they'll tease more about the comeback or not

i'm so confused. we need answers lmao

Ayy. Are they gonna sing about their experience in NY? :^)

who knows, maybeee- there's a probability, i mean, moonbyul wrote the lyrics as well. what kind of lyrics are they i wonder. was their (not very long?) experience there that great for them to write a song about it? that doesn't really matter while writing songs, but yeah. if this is really their comeback, i never imagined the song title to be like that.

i don't think i'm ready either (but i want it) it can also be a pre-release or a single ksdjfd so many possibilities. i want to know. i mean, usually (from what i remember) they have a few songs recorded waaay before so idk if this will be a pre-release and then they'll tease more about the comeback or not

i'm so confused. we need answers lmao

Idk nothing about this kind of thing when it comes to giving a song to be reviewed, but maybe that means they're going to perform it? Yes, so many possibilities o: You can perform a song without it having to be a "comeback" (isn't ahh oop! just a collab-not-comeback-thingy), but yeah i have no idea.

Answers pls. 

yo, guys, New Mamamoo song! (?)

"New York" and moonbyul helped write the lyrics as well!

Wah I cant wait. So excited. MB racking up song writing credits.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

New hair. Sub-unit concert tracks. New song title.

The comeback is nigh! 

I'm curious how RBW will handle things this time around. The pre-release tactic was incredibly successful the last promotion cycle, but I feel like RBW might go for something different because that's just been their MO with Mamamoo.

I'm excited for these next few weeks  :chu:

I also wonder if 'New York' is the song they record with those strings instrumental - I'll be happy if it has that Broadway sound (like Cat Fight) which will match with the rumored/suspected Alice concept. Can you imagine how perfect it'll be?

:ahmagah: :ahmagah:

• Like 1

I also wonder if 'New York' is the song they record with those strings instrumental - I'll be happy if it has that Broadway sound (like Cat Fight) which will match with the rumored/suspected Alice concept. Can you imagine how perfect it'll be?

:ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Yeah, I mean, New York could be Wonderland, right?

I think we'll go crazy with rumors and speculation lmao

Edited by hwasaja

Yeah, I mean, New York could be Wonderland, right?

I think we'll go crazy with rumors and speculation lmao

I dont mind going crazy with speculations. Im.so excited.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk