Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

They are! I searched Dab Dab and it was the first thing to appear. On my iTunes they were under 마마무 tho but if when I searched only dab dab, angel was also there.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks for the work. Most kpop song titles on iTunes are translated to English. It's the ones not in that I've been troubling to find...

Guys I was bust scrollibg through Twitter and everyone is talking about KBS canceld Mammamos performance???

There is unfortunate event today. For people who have twitter and want to join the bandwagon by hashtag #KBS_마마무ì˜_대기탄_시간ì„_ëŒë ¤ë†”ë¼

There is unfortunate event today. For people who have twitter and want to join the bandwagon by hashtag #KBS_마마무ì˜_대기탄_시간ì„_ëŒë ¤ë†”ë¼

thank you vanbun, please tell the girls we are supporting them (also have you given solar my number yet or at least my IG? bruuuh)

also sidenote but im really gonna miss electrified from this thread :(

• Like 1

thank you vanbun, please tell the girls we are supporting them (also have you given solar my number yet or at least my IG? bruuuh)

also sidenote but im really gonna miss electrified from this thread :(

What happened to electrified? Can't clicked her profile.

What happend? 

What happened to electrified? Can't clicked her profile.

he asked for a ban... a perma IP ban... and I didn't even get to say goodbye

tumblr_o3v0mbukex1s4acapo3_r1_400.gif

• Like 1

owh thats sad, he was a great addition to this thread.  :(

Ps: i was wondering what happend to mamamoo also.  

Edited by F.P
  • Like 1

owh thats sad, he was a great addition to this thread.  :(

im legit emotional. he brought such colour here and his love for mamamoo was eternal

There was a topic about whether you will still listen to your fave groups as you grow older.

And my answer was yes.

I said that also as a wish that hopefully I, and all the Radishes here as well, will live to old age

and enjoy the music that Mamamoo gives us even as time passes by.

Amen.

Once a Radish, forever a Radish.  :rlytearpls:

ellectrified  (if youre reading)I pray you come back (and thanks for all the wons fam. ill use them to lure people into games more)

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 1

owh thats sad, he was a great addition to this thread. :(

Just another mistreatment just because mamamoo doesn't come from bigger agency....

Kbs invited mamamoo to perform > mamamoo got up early (with make up and stage outfit) and did rehearsal > kbs canceled the performance > mamamoo got back without performing

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1

Did something happen for him to request that?

Just another mistreatment just because mamamoo doesn't come from bigger agency....

Kbs invited mamamoo to perform > mamamoo got up early (with make up and stage outfit) and did rehearsal > kbs canceled the performance > mamamoo got back without performing > moomoo disappointed

it's quite sad I'm pissed off.

Kbs invited mamamoo to perform > mamamoo got up early (with make up and stage outfit) and did rehearsal > kbs canceled the performance > mamamoo got back without performing

The disrespect. This always f**king has to happen to them, kbs should be ashamed at their awful management . I hope they notice the angry comments and give them something in return. 

Did something happen for him to request that?

it's quite sad I'm pissed off.

nah I think he just had real life stuff to do. MY BRO IS GONE THO. I CRAI

also mmm and this mmmess at kbs. NOT BLESS

• Like 1

In YHY? Then the pics I saw posted here before (thought it was yhy) were just from rehearsal?

That is utterly ridiculous.

In YHY? Then the pics I saw posted here before (thought it was yhy) were just from rehearsal?

Not YHY... Another award show.

The thing is kbs didn't want to apologize, instead they threaten that they won't use mamamoo again when some fans protested about it.

So hashtag #KBS_마마무ì˜_대기탄_시간ì„_ëŒë ¤ë†”ë¼

Edited by vanbun

I'm fuming. SO KBS is aware of the backlash and is now trying to act all high and mighty, so they threaten us by saying the might ban mamamoo.  

Not YHY... Another award show.

The thing is kbs didn't want to apologize, instead they threaten that they won't use mamamoo again when some fans protested about it.

So hashtag #KBS_마마무ì˜_대기탄_시간ì„_ëŒë ¤ë†”ë¼

Ah ok. Well KBS had always been notorious of not letting idol groups performed even due to the most trivial things. No respect at all to our girls, smh.

from what i know it was KBS í•œêµ­ë°©ì†¡ëŒ€ìƒ (Korea Broadcasting Awards). seems like it's an annual awards show in Korea since the 70s. 

Ah ok. Well KBS had always been notorious of not letting idol groups performed even due to the most trivial things. No respect at all to our girls, smh.

Let me delete my post since I will keep calm

Edited by vanbun

More importantly, they don't care about the fans who standby and looking forward to mamamoo performances and to staff too. 8 more hours is wasted.

They threaten moomoo, some of moomoo camera got broken, the kbs staff yell and be little moomoo when what they asked is just an apology. And They threaten to ban mamamoo

Oh well.... We have small fandom... So? *sarcasm

The broken camera doesn't have anything to do with this tho. KBS ain't shit for the rest and can't believe even police was involved, geez. As if asking for an apology was too much.

I hope this can help us chill about this event for a little.

Kmoomoos - please take care - i hope you guys are ok.

• Like 4