• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

So, there was a topic about favourite group introduction and surely I pick Mamamoo's.

But as I watch this video over and over again, I just realize that as the girls are harmonizing "Mama mama moo",

each of the girls are looking towards each of other member's face and making eye contact with them.

Like, Solar goes from facing Hwasa, Wheein and lastly to Byul

(saving the best for last, I see what you did there, you gays lmfao)

And then Wheein goes from Moonbyul, Solar, and lastly to Hwasa

(WheeSa is endgame, yas! #BFFGoals)

Moonbyul goes from Hwasa, Wheein, then Solar

(MoonSun is also the endgame, SO GAY OMG)

And Hwasa's eye contact sequence goes: Moonbyul, Solar, and Wheein

I may be wrong, but if this proves to be true like I said, I'm weeping because this has got to be

the most iconique Kpop girl group greeting that I've seen, not to mention the harmonizing, mmmmh

(I may be biased, but whatever)

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

So, there was a topic about favourite group introduction and surely I pick Mamamoo's.

But as I watch this video over and over again, I just realize that as the girls are harmonizing "Mama mama moo",

each of the girls are looking towards each of other member's face and making eye contact with them.

I may be wrong, but if this proves to be true like I said, I'm weeping because this has got to be

the most iconique Kpop girl group greeting that I've seen, not to mention the harmonizing, mmmmh

giphy.gif

legit they have the best intro and that wheesa and moonsun endgame. its so bootiful  :rlytearpls:

giphy.gif

They are so precious!

And I approve of all the shippy things they do lmao but how they all look at each other [emoji24] they are so close and pretty and amazing [emoji24]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Are the songs on Itunes? DabDab was so good and I don't know if I should be mad or happy they didn't dab. Hwasa wrecking my bias list once again ;---; 

Angel line sounded so sweet, it made me want to drink tea while on the porch watching it rain.

Are the songs on Itunes? DabDab was so good and I don't know if I should be mad or happy they didn't dab. Hwasa wrecking my bias list once again ;---;

Angel line sounded so sweet, it made me want to drink tea while on the porch watching it rain.

They are! I searched Dab Dab and it was the first thing to appear. On my iTunes they were under 마마무 tho but if when I searched only dab dab, angel was also there.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like 2

I know, from the outside I look okay right now but deep down inside I'm weeping happy tears

because of how bootiful it is #SoIconique #MyPreciousRadishMamas  :rlytearpls:

*hugs* its okay bruh, i gotchu. #whyaretheysoamazing #iwasntprepared #toomuchtalent

Edited by Kayden411

Angel was beautiful but #teamdabdab for me! Love the instrumental. Also Moonbyul is such a dork in that performance :P. I mean, obviously I bought both songs so they both win in the end ^^. I was low key looking forward to watching Solar suffer eating that super hot stuff too T.T oh well.

giphy.gif

Funny how generally their pitch has gone up slightly in the more recent videos compared to the older ones. I wonder if it's because Solar's range has broadened since then so she naturally aims a bit higher or if it was a conscious change. Anyway, obviously they have the best intro ever! followed by Vromance.

Got the studio version of Angel and Dabdab :rlytearpls:  These are so beautiful.I'm team rapper line but now I don't know, They are both so good. Team MoonSolWheeSa. Dabdab studio is so glorious.

Mamamoo making my day as always.

Edited by kaichi

Yall saw this already? http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1087229 Moosical behind the scenes. No make-up babies are so cute!

------

Also, the latest vlive is already subbed, but solar keeps calling byul "nayoung" and byul "soin" to solar. I know what she means with soin but who is nayoung? lol

---

ps: i prefer both angel and dabdab live. tbh no surprise there, i always like mamamoo live the best (:

ps2: i want to change my username but OH won't let me till 60 days later, now i will look too competitive.. i swear i'm not haha 

Edited by my moos #AngelLineTeam😇

Yall saw this already? http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1087229 Moosical behind the scenes. No make-up babies are so cute!

------

Also, the latest vlive is already subbed, but solar keeps calling byul "nayoung" and byul "soin" to solar. I know what she means with soin but who is nayoung? lol

---

ps: i prefer both angel and dabdab live. tbh no surprise there, i always like mamamoo live the best (:

ps2: i want to change my username but OH won't let me till 60 days later, now i will look too competitive.. i swear i'm not haha

Nayoung, or Yoo Nayoung is Byul's role in Start Love. It's where her 'Be Normal' line comes from.

Soo-in is Solar's role in Imaginary Cat of course.

oh wow i didn't expect Angel to be in top 5 and Dab Dab in top 15 at all, they're doing so well. does any know what's the peak position of these 2 songs? is this their highest so far?

oh wow i didn't expect Angel to be in top 5 and Dab Dab in top 15 at all, they're doing so well. does any know what's the peak position of these 2 songs? is this their highest so far?

this is the highest i think. it's funny considering they're doing horrible on melon. dab dab is charted out too lol.

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever