Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Lemme just apply some cold water to that burn you just gave me! Dayum!!!

My optimism is next level tho #istillbelieve

Don't worry Kayden we can work together so you can get Solar and I can get Moonbyul lmao

NEW HERE! i always lurked here before! but now i decided to make an account! I love MAMAMOO!  can't wait to be slayed by The rapper line and the angel line! 

Alice in wonderland concept seems really cool  :ahmagah: !

Welcome to OH! 

tumblr_ocdxhmUWp31s7r9p8o2_400.gif

Don't worry Kayden we can work together so you can get Solar and I can get Moonbyul lmao

Teamwork makes the dream work

MooMoo bible delivered.... yeah I watched it. he is such a tool. honestly. what an absolute plum.

I would be surprised if they didn't bring it up tbh as they bring up every single embarrassing thing ever for everyone else.

I am hoping they just ask questions about WGM but if they ask anything that makes her uncomfortable then I will be pissed. you can interview them without making your guests feel awkward and embarrassing them

praying radio star surprises me and kyuhyun saves it

I don't think Kyuhyun will be on radio star, I read somewhere that he's taking halting his activities to rest due to his vocal cord nodules. 

Welcome to new moomoos :chu:

Now I've to go back backtracking... I can't believe I'm still reading diligently.. saving pics and gifs I've never seen before...lmao

I don't think Kyuhyun will be on radio star, I read somewhere that he's taking halting his activities to rest due to his vocal cord nodules.

Ah yeah i read that as well! Damn well... just gotta see how it goes. If my YeBa cries or is upset then ima hunt them down lol

Ah yeah i read that as well! Damn well... just gotta see how it goes. If my YeBa cries or is upset then ima hunt them down lol

Idk about Gain or Hwayobi, but Seo Inyoung is a very imposing character (and very blunt with her words) so I hope the attention will be on her and not that much on Solar.

Omg, the more I see people comment about this concept, the more I want it to happen. I can imagine MMM would have a hella good time with this. Plus I love the aesthetics and colours... please let this be a thing lol 

I don't know how I feel about Solar being on Radio Star, but I hope she won't be too awkward or uncomfortable... I'm hoping the other unnies on the show will take care of her... I'm still vouching for MMM to guest together on Running Man or Infinite Challenge. They're at their best when they're together.  :smile:

I hope they guest on 1 Night 2 Days tbh, that show is a ratings monster, and people love it when they have guests who are willing to go hard on games (like Jo Insung, Park Bogum, Henry, Moon Geunyoung, etc.). Mamamoo is perfect for the show. And they get to travel too!

Idk about Gain or Hwayobi, but Seo Inyoung is a very imposing character (and very blunt with her words) so I hope the attention will be on her and not that much on Solar.

They're pretty strong personalities, Solar is gonna be with strong unnies, lol. Gain is queen, she's very transparent about things she doesn't approve of (the only artist to give up on Weekly Idol's random play dance because she's tired and can't be bothered). Hahaha!
Edited by Stormageddon
  • Like 1

Wheein is recording Happy Together today.. I only trust God-Yoo to take care of her :rlytearpls:

• Like 3

í™”ì´íŒ… 우리휘ì¸ì´!!! â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

674A5BCB-CFDA-40A6-9A61-AB2D4E5AACC7_zps

So I just installed Kakao Talk for Mamamoo.

But I'm alone there, tears.

Do you guys have kkt? Do we have a group chat for Mamamoo there because yes please add me thank you. :meow:

I trusted Moonbyul...

But...

But...

WHY IS HER HAIR BLONDER THAN BEFORE?!! WHY CAN'T SHE CHOOSE ANOTHER COLOR EVEN IF IT'S NOT BLACK?!

Is this a situation where Wheein lost a bet against Byul and instead of getting Byul to dye her hair in dark color, the both of them turn blonde?

Why, Byul, whyyyyyyy ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

oh and why do the kids never guesting on wgm is still a mystery to me. There should be a special bully line guest on it lol.

I trusted Moonbyul...

But...

But...

WHY IS HER HAIR BLONDER THAN BEFORE?!! WHY CAN'T SHE CHOOSE ANOTHER COLOR EVEN IF IT'S NOT BLACK?!

Is this a situation where Wheein lost a bet against Byul and instead of getting Byul to dye her hair in dark color, the both of them turn blonde?

Why, Byul, whyyyyyyy ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

oh and why do the kids never guesting on wgm is still a mystery to me. There should be a special bully line guest on it lol.

@rbw, give us answers  :cry:

but like, at the end....

tumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo4_500.pngtumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo1_400.png

tumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo2_400.pngtumblr_ock8n7QoDX1suebrdo3_400.png

it doesn't even matter- look at all those nose muscles, she's so cute I cry anyway  :rlytearpls:

@rbw, give us answers :cry:

but like, at the end....

it doesn't even matter- look at all those nose muscles, she's so cute I cry anyway :rlytearpls:

I forgive her because she's still BEAUTIFUL and I love her.

But still... ã… ã… 

but like, at the end....

it doesn't even matter- look at all those nose muscles, she's so cute I cry anyway  :rlytearpls:

LMFAO

moonstar rockin those full blown muscles

those nose muscles are just the death of me  :hurr:

Do you guys have kkt? Do we have a group chat for Mamamoo there because yes please add me thank you. :meow:

I shall ask for ya. Pm me ur kkt id!

I shall ask for ya. Pm me ur kkt id!

My id is the same with my username here [emoji10]

---

Byul as Bunny

3bf696da5c00d370eb73249c0b10ccb2.jpg

Great concept, there :ahmagah:

• Like 2

Ooh i want in too. I'm all alone on kkt 💔

Ooh i want in too. I'm all alone on kkt 💔

What's your id? I'll add you.

Though I wish someone will answer me whether we already have a group chat or not, too :rlytearpls:

but like, at the end....

I hope one day she will go    *sings Amy Winehouse "back to black"* 

C2GNzew.gif