Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

RAPPER LINE RISE. I loved how surprised I was when we got to hear Angel and Dabdab, I think it was a really smart move. It's awesome when RBW gets it just right. I'm greedy tho so I want 2YG, MoonSun, LeMak and Wheebyul to happen.

Thinking about subunits and new comback concepts makes my heart all soft when we realize (yet again) how much potential they have. I believe they can do anything and make it work. Sometimes I feel like a proud mom lol

the true beauty of mamamoo is how flexible their talents are. literally any pairing could be a decent subunit and we know itd be quality

Now that I'm truly awake and have calm down; I'll almost scream at 4 am.

I am really so excited about this release - specially Dab Dab - When I first heard it I know it is my type of song. I like how Moonbyuls rap in this song.

Angel will make me shed tears once again - from Angel Line voices I'll be slayed and resurrected at the same time.

I'm pretty sure Moderato will be in the album - though I wonder if this one will be release as well.

I wonder if there will be MV. - I doubt there will be but will not be surprised if there is one.

Now that the per-release song is here I think the album and comeback is not far behind.

RBW my wallet is ready.

Edited by kaichi

the true beauty of mamamoo is how flexible their talents are. literally any pairing could be a decent subunit and we know itd be quality

That flexibility just proves how good they are.

:ahmagah:  Mamamoo never let my heart rest.

i overslept a day and they released teasers for sub-units what the hell  :rlytearpls:

seems like these are the pre-releases for their upcoming mini album/album? i'm aware that RBW has that "pre-release -> main-release" pattern for Mamamoo but 2 sub-units at a time is just.. my heart is so not ready (my wallet is ready though). 

and August 31st seems too far away  :cry:

i overslept a day and they released teasers for sub-units what the hell  :rlytearpls:

seems like these are the pre-releases for their upcoming mini album/album? i'm aware that RBW has that "pre-release -> main-release" pattern for Mamamoo but 2 sub-units at a time is just.. my heart is so not ready (my wallet is ready though). 

and August 31st seems too far away  :cry:

We know this patter but Mamamoo still manage to almost give me a heart attack. they just wont let our hearts rest.

K-mootectives are at it again.

They make a prediction on Mamamoo's next concept.

And it is... *drum rolls*

ALICE IN WONDERLAND!

'Proofs':

Wheein's hair also gives an Alice vibe, tbh.

Now I can only imagine them doing it for their comeback...Byul as Mad Hatter... :megusta:

Omg, the more I see people comment about this concept, the more I want it to happen. I can imagine MMM would have a hella good time with this. Plus I love the aesthetics and colours... please let this be a thing lol 

I don't know how I feel about Solar being on Radio Star, but I hope she won't be too awkward or uncomfortable... I'm hoping the other unnies on the show will take care of her... I'm still vouching for MMM to guest together on Running Man or Infinite Challenge. They're at their best when they're together.  :smile:

NEW HERE! i always lurked here before! but now i decided to make an account! I love MAMAMOO!  can't wait to be slayed by The rapper line and the angel line! 

Alice in wonderland concept seems really cool  :ahmagah: !

• Like 4

NEW HERE! i always lurked here before! but now i decided to make an account! I love MAMAMOO!  can't wait to be slayed by The rapper line and the angel line! 

Alice in wonderland concept seems really cool  :ahmagah: !

Hi, MooMoo! Welcome to OH's Radish Field!

depositphotos_35231953-China-field-of-ra

Find your plot of land!

Hi, MooMoo! Welcome to OH's Radish Field!

depositphotos_35231953-China-field-of-ra

Find your plot of land!

3X3Vh8E.jpg

I'M READY!!

• Like 3

Funny how us moomoos call them with their real names more than their stage names  :happy:  (other than Pupwhee, obviously)

Funny how us moomoos call them with their real names more than their stage names :happy: (other than Pupwhee, obviously)

It's easier especially when I try to search for Solar WITHOUT having Solar system, solar cell, and any other solar include in the result lmao.

Same thing with Wheein :derp:

Dang Angel Line making it hard to search.

NEW HERE! i always lurked here before! but now i decided to make an account! I love MAMAMOO! can't wait to be slayed by The rapper line and the angel line!

Alice in wonderland concept seems really cool :ahmagah: !

Welcoooommmmeeeee!!

Hello all!

New moomoo here. I discovered Mamamoo around "you're the best" promotion and I'm not gonna lie, straight up stanned Whee In right away after I watch their latest Weekly Idol episode. She is so close to being my Ultimate Bias now. After that, went to listen to their album which actually my taste in music. 

I have a question though! Lately i noticed she's mellowed down considerably (compared to how she was this whole time before You're the best) and its starting to get me worried. Any reasons for that? 

• Like 2

Hello all!

New moomoo here. I discovered Mamamoo around "you're the best" promotion and I'm not gonna lie, straight up stanned Whee In right away after I watch their latest Weekly Idol episode. She is so close to being my Ultimate Bias now. After that, went to listen to their album which actually my taste in music.

I have a question though! Lately i noticed she's mellowed down considerably (compared to how she was this whole time before You're the best) and its starting to get me worried. Any reasons for that?

Welcome!!

Hmm.. I'm not sure if she 'mellowed down' as you said. She is probably tired. I mean with all the events Mamamoo has done (40ish?) and prepping for Moosical will take a toll on her. Thankfully their schedule isn't as hectic as before, so I guess all the members has been eating and resting well.

Besides she's posted selcas with her new hair style - she seems okay to me, so don't worry! If something happened to the girls, K-moomoo will surely rise their complain to RBW (and that's when we know something is definitely wrong) :meow:

800 days have passed since their debut  :rlytearpls:

Wasn't there for all 800 days but will definitely be there for 8000 more, or even 80,000, or even forever  :chu:

Yongsunssi's update:

Q2z1CEk.jpg

• Like 1

Hello all!

That's what I'm feeling with Wheein when I first saw them lols. ^.^

Hi! Welcome to the thread! :)

NEW HERE! i always lurked here before! but now i decided to make an account! I love MAMAMOO! can't wait to be slayed by The rapper line and the angel line!

Alice in wonderland concept seems really cool :ahmagah: !

Hello hello new moomoo! Welcome here! ^.^

wheeiniceream__by_kaichi1342-dafgire.png

Wheepup :chu:  Been quite long since I last made a Mamamoo fanart. Life has been busy and Moosical slayed me. Talks of the comeback and the teaser for Dab Dab made quite a nice push to pick up and draw something. TY for the one who shared this pic in this thread.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 7

Wheepup :chu:  Been quite long since I last made a Mamamoo fanart. Life has been busy and Moosical slayed me. Talks of the comeback and the teaser for Dab Dab made quite a nice push to pick up and draw something. TY for the one who shared this pic in this thread.

SO FREAKING CUTE KAICHI!

LUB IT!

THIS IS SO CUTE OMG  :rlytearpls:

SO FREAKING CUTE KAICHI!

LUB IT!

THIS IS SO CUTE OMG  :rlytearpls:

Thank you very much, Wheepup is so cute and sexy that makes me want to just draw her. :rlytearpls:

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

Used to be their stan when i was 13 and used to follow them before debut, they're so amazing to me; i'm not following them as before but still like a lot their songs; 'Melting' is one of my tops albums this year, i'm so proud of their fanciest concept and attitude. Solar is such an eye candie girl, she could be my wife (?) lol.

Used to be their stan when i was 13 and used to follow them before debut, they're so amazing to me; i'm not following them as before but still like a lot their songs; 'Melting' is one of my tops albums this year, i'm so proud of their fanciest concept and attitude. Solar is such an eye candie girl, she could be my wife (?) lol.

Agree... melting is a great album this year. And yep solar is totally waifu material

Agree... melting is a great album this year. And yep solar is totally waifu material

WELP now we have more people lining up to make Solar their wife  :hurr:

and yet she is still gaying with each other with Moonbyul in the corner  :rlytearpls:

Your optimism is clearly something to learn about  :rlytearpls:

WELP now we have more people lining up to make Solar their wife :hurr:

and yet she is still gaying with each other with Moonbyul in the corner :rlytearpls:

Your optimism is clearly something to learn about :rlytearpls:

Lemme just apply some cold water to that burn you just gave me! Dayum!!!

My optimism is next level tho #istillbelieve

• Like 2