Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

A radish is a vegetable :lol:  Our fandom name is Moomoo and moo means radish in korean. That's why the light stick looks like a radish.

LOL as expected even mamamoo's fandom name is unique :lol:

Thx anyway

Thanks, YOONGI and team! And GFriendUnited team too!

Can't wait for the next episode because we will see INTERACTIONS! YAS

By the way, I counted how many times Mamamoo said "Let's go" or "Leggo" in English, and they did it 19 times LMFAO

• Like 2

:ahmagah:  Thank you very much, YOONGI, MMMTRans  and Gfriend United.

OMG showtime was REALLY GREAT.

The best part was solar speaking in English :lol:

She is so precious,indeed :rlytearpls:

I wish they can always enjoy their time after their overseas schedules,not only once.

• Like 1

:omg:  :cry:

Please don't over exert yourselves, girls! I really hope they take care of themselves as they prepare. It's been a long summer for them.

I really want them rest now  :cry:

Agree I'll just say this: happiness and health over money and fame,  but feel like they do it more for moomoos wish they knew they can rest, we will still be there always : (

This is from Moosical but looked like Moonbyul had a burn on her arm or something alike

Wheein's legs tho omg so many bruises. Is really scaring me :(

Yeah saw it too probably a bad bruise bc of dance practice but nothing compared to poor pupwhee's legs : ( 

• Like 1

Agree I'll just say this: happiness and health over money and fame, but feel like they do it more for moomoos wish they knew they can rest, we will still be there always : (

Yeah saw it too probably a bad bruise bc of dance practice but nothing compared to poor pupwhee's legs : (

Seriously tho Wheein's legs got me worried but then I was like BUT SHE'S A CLUMSY PUPPY SO SHE PROBABLY HITS HERSELF EVERYWHERE :rlytearpls:

Also I just watched showtime and I was dying with laughter at the ice cream scene!!! Those of you who haven't seen it, go go go!

Seriously tho Wheein's legs got me worried but then I was like BUT SHE'S A CLUMSY PUPPY SO SHE PROBABLY HITS HERSELF EVERYWHERE :rlytearpls:

Also I just watched showtime and I was dying with laughter at the ice cream scene!!! Those of you who haven't seen it, go go go!

Loved that scene too she always make you laugh : )

C4zOAHt.gif

41WqQQc.gif

And this one so cute hahah

DyG9RCg.gif

Edited by gayisokayk
  • Like 3

Loved that scene too she always make you laugh : )

C4zOAHt.gif

41WqQQc.gif

And this one so cute hahah

DyG9RCg.gif

OMG YESSSSS THANK YOU FOR THESE GIFSSS THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS :')))) :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

I would not mind a comeback (at all), but I just want them to get some rest first after putting on Moosical. Their concepts are always well thought out and high quality; I don't want them to feel pressured and rush, especially if it's just to stay in the spotlight. And as mentioned earlier, September will probably be filled with group comebacks and limit their time to shine. Personally I'd want the comeback to be in October (at the earliest). 

seems like they are working hard : /

wheein's legs are full of bruises

L4bLEgq.jpg

hwasa was so tired

P6dP8J8.gif

415OLEA.gif

moonsun looked fine to me tho

The bruises  :omg: Poor Wheein

Thank you! I'm not a Gfriend stan, so Umji's English really surprised me; she's really good.

They need some english classes :wth:

Wth Eric!

They did mention wanting to learn different languages, but I'm wondering if they're actually taking classes or anything. 

do u like it Vancouver than Toronto

Nature person? Head over here :D

Solar is taking Kumon class, right? For Japanese language?

I think Hwasa is more interested in French, tho - that girl with her love for French movies.

Wheein probably takes everything she heard from Solar/Hwasa and imitate their way of talking.

Byul... sigh, I think she is more focused on doing other things than taking classes. She might have been listening to Solar practicing her Japanese but would not be interested further.

• Like 2

Solar is taking Kumon class, right? For Japanese language?

I think Hwasa is more interested in French, tho - that girl with her love for French movies.

Wheein probably takes everything she heard from Solar/Hwasa and imitate their way of talking.

Byul... sigh, I think she is more focused on doing other things than taking classes. She might have been listening to Solar practicing her Japanese but would not be interested further.

I know Solar took Japanese classes at some point (and knows the basics? Idk how fluent she is), but I didn't know she was still taking classes,wow. I think she should take English classes too, seeing how she already knows a bit.  

Hwasa seems to suit French more, haha.

And even during her school days, Moonbyul liked to skip classes so it's not a big surprise she wouldn't like language classes  :lol:

• Like 2

I know Solar took Japanese classes at some point (and knows the basics? Idk how fluent she is), but I didn't know she was still taking classes,wow. I think she should take English classes too, seeing how she already knows a bit.

Hwasa seems to suit French more, haha.

And even during her school days, Moonbyul liked to skip classes so it's not a big surprise she wouldn't like language classes [emoji38]

She said that she spent her spare time to study - I can't remember where she said it tho.

Why do I have the feeling that Byul skipped class bcs the lessons didn't challenge her and she got bored of it? I have this image that she's actually the smartest of the four, but really awkward socially (tho it's still a mystery why she has the largest circle of friends compared to the girls).

IT'S CONFIRMED! Mamamoo will join ISAC too this year! :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Cool! Do you know when do they start? Also any idea if the rumors of the teams they were assigned with are real?

Cool! Do you know when do they start? Also any idea if the rumors of the teams they were assigned with are real?

It's on August 29th. So far there's no news about the team. IF it were true, though, fans have said that Team C is practically a dream team.

It's on August 29th. So far there's no news about the team. IF it were true, though, fans have said that Team C is practically a dream team.

I'm so excited!! This will be my first time

watching them while they actually happen, I don't really know how the isac thing works tho- I just hope they stay healthy during the games (byul be careful lol) and that they have lots of fun!

For me, dream team would be mamamoo and exid in the same team, but no rumors ):

Edited by my moos

I'm so excited!! This will be my first time

watching them while they actually happen, I don't really know how the isac thing works tho- I just hope they stay healthy during the games (byul be careful lol) and that they have lots of fun!

For me, dream team would be mamamoo and exid in the same team, but no rumors ):

Same. I was still a casual fan when Moonbyul fell last year. I hope no one gets hurt this year too.

The rumor is TEAM C consists of Mamamoo, G-Friend, Twice, BTS, and GOT7.

their NY adventure on Showtime was gold, it's so nice to see them having fun and eating well, i want more shows like that from them please :rlytearpls:

I delay watching it bcs I'm scared I'm going to crave Burger at this hour :rlytearpls: They eat so well they deserve all good food in the world :chu: :chu:

I'm sad it's ending next week :cry: