Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Missed the first hour, forgot the concert start time...such a flop fan. Only catch up to Hwasa's last solo cover. :._.:

Edited by acadz_

to the ones that are backtracking the thread, sorry i think i spammed a lot :lol:

Moosical starts at 5PM KST tomorrow and it's Sunday! let's meet here again tmr!

• Like 1

anyone know what time moosical starts tomorrow and if someone will be streaming it?

performance is great as expected ðŸ˜

moonbyul is so emotional! makes me teared up abit 😢. really exceeded what i had in my mind

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

to the ones that are backtracking the thread, sorry i think i spammed a lot :lol:

Same here.. please forgive me as well haha

Ill make sure i will not miss it. oh the spam is fine- i enjoyed it. 

I feel that I missed alot by not being able to listen to it. 

WOAAH that was such a rollercoaster

i smiled, laughed, cried... and cried

that stream tho

cant even imagine if i was there

love them way too much.. i havent slept a wink and its already 5am and i have to frkin work in 2 hrs

so worth it tho. 

Afgsshkahshdjakajs I MISSED IT I JUST WOKE UP :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

:rlytearpls:  same but backtracking all the glory 

FUCK MY SOUL... BON JOVI REALLY? HWASA SLAYING BADD RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU RBW FOR TRAINING THESE AWESOME GIRLS 😢😢😢

Bless my soul...those Bon Jovi...I cant believe it..slap my face to the wall

I was the most emotional when 'Never Letting You Go' was performed and all moomoos sang along :rlytearpls:

And the moofa®m is just beautiful.

c44fdfbab3cec867481c737102233135.jpg

Do we have a chance to audio stream again tmrw?

Hello everyonee a new mamamoo fan here!!♡♡☆ why am I just found out about them now😭😭 through gfriend showtime I've been impressed and ended up all day youtube-ing their videos and falling in love with them😭😭 like seriously why are they all so cute and talented and soooo fun😭😭

please take care of me well and introduce me moreeee to mamamoo divasðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I've watched all their immortal songs eps, weekly idols, and some clips and I love all the six ships 😠moonsun, the lemak line, rapper line, the main vocal line, the two kids jeonju bestfriends, and wheebyul the dancers lol

• Like 6

Hello everyonee a new mamamoo fan here!!♡♡☆ why am I just found out about them now through gfriend showtime I've been impressed and ended up all day youtube-ing their videos and falling in love with them like seriously why are they all so cute and talented and soooo fun

please take care of me well and introduce me moreeee to mamamoo divas I've watched all their immortal songs eps, weekly idols, and some clips and I love all the six ships moonsun, the lemak line, rapper line, the main vocal line, the two kids jeonju bestfriends, and wheebyul the dancers lol

WELCOME new MooMoo!!!

I'm letting you know now, you won't be able to escape this beautiful craziness!

there's a lot of new stuffs but i'm too lazy to post, just check @mamamoodaily, they retweeted a bunch of stuffs there.

Do we have a chance to audio stream again tmrw?

i don't know. but let's just wait until tmr. 

Hello everyonee a new mamamoo fan here!!♡♡☆ why am I just found out about them now through gfriend showtime I've been impressed and ended up all day youtube-ing their videos and falling in love with them like seriously why are they all so cute and talented and soooo fun
please take care of me well and introduce me moreeee to mamamoo divas I've watched all their immortal songs eps, weekly idols, and some clips and I love all the six ships moonsun, the lemak line, rapper line, the main vocal line, the two kids jeonju bestfriends, and wheebyul the dancers lol

welcome. check out their MMMTV episodes (highly recommend), you can find all Mamamoo's eng-subbed videos at @MamamooTrans

Edited by Dolores Haze

Hello everyonee a new mamamoo fan here!!♡♡☆ why am I just found out about them now😭😭 through gfriend showtime I've been impressed and ended up all day youtube-ing their videos and falling in love with them😭😭 like seriously why are they all so cute and talented and soooo fun😭😭

please take care of me well and introduce me moreeee to mamamoo divasðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I've watched all their immortal songs eps, weekly idols, and some clips and I love all the six ships 😠moonsun, the lemak line, rapper line, the main vocal line, the two kids jeonju bestfriends, and wheebyul the dancers lol

Welcome to the radish family :meow:

WELCOME new MooMoo!!!

I'm letting you know now, you won't be able to escape this beautiful craziness!

I know and I've been prepared (?) 😭 I thought snsd will be my end/last ultimate bias in kpop because to be honest kpop songs with rap are not my taste (thats why I watched showtime initially for gfriend they were like my kids lol) so I never thought I will be falling in love with mamamoo like this and moonbyul this girl omg got me sold with her rap and singing voiceðŸ˜ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

welcome. check out their MMMTV episodes (highly recommend), you can find all Mamamoo's eng-subbed videos at @MamamooTrans

thank you!!♡ follow it now!

Welcome!

Welcome to the radish family :meow:

thank you :3 hihi

ok guys question time. can anyone please help me find the link where they performed in this outfit?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8cm1SpMVZsk/Vwxvl0YjBKI/AAAAAAAAEVY/X7DXU3MkMRku-R_Oqrq8M3K4Twyq4nq8gCK4B/s1600/af2d13edff6293b59a35d6f5661ecd7e.jpg

I watched mamamoo stage mix and moonbyul looks really really pretty with this side braid hairstyleðŸ˜ðŸ˜­ I want to watch the original full stage of her in that outfit and hairstyle but I dont know which performance date is it because I was late getting into them😢

thank you :3 hihi

ok guys question time. can anyone please help me find the link where they performed in this outfit?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8cm1SpMVZsk/Vwxvl0YjBKI/AAAAAAAAEVY/X7DXU3MkMRku-R_Oqrq8M3K4Twyq4nq8gCK4B/s1600/af2d13edff6293b59a35d6f5661ecd7e.jpg

I watched mamamoo stage mix and moonbyul looks really really pretty with this side braid hairstyle I want to watch the original full stage of her in that outfit and hairstyle but I dont know which performance date is it because I was late getting into them

trivia: their outfits and styling in this performance were designed by moomoo :lol:

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

Hellooooo! Welcome here new radish! ^.^

I know and I've been prepared (?) I thought snsd will be my end/last ultimate bias in kpop because to be honest kpop songs with rap are not my taste (thats why I watched showtime initially for gfriend they were like my kids lol) so I never thought I will be falling in love with mamamoo like this and moonbyul this girl omg got me sold with her rap and singing voice

thank you!!♡ follow it now!

LOL. Moonbyul is the ultimate girl crush

Solar is our YeBa (Yeppun Babo)

Wheein is our precious Pupwhee

and our fatally sexy maknae, Hwasa

You just cant help but fall in love to their 4 different colors  :lub:

Hello, welcome to the farm. 

They are just so charming and talented, aren't they. :3 

BACK!! They have gone so far... Look at all the rice wreath

And..

thumb_859yq201608132137482119.jpg

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 4