Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

LOLed on the recent Showtime..

but damn.. (dont get me wrong, i like gfriend and all) 20-25 mins per week of Mamamoo action is so not enough...

Wish they had their own showtime.. (again, nothing against gfriend.. so dont kill me  :lol: )

Me too!, I wanted to be just Mamamoo (i like Gfriend too)

but now I want them in One Fine Day

I would love something like OFD... I pray for a break for them then variety again next year ^___^

so ever since mamamoo-trans released the engsub for the Moosical Preview V-app, i've been replaying the video a lot, like a lot, because the new versions of the songs are so gooood i can't get enough of them /sobs/

and the girls said that it will be so much more than that in the actual performances in Moosical, can you imagine that? damn.. hopefully some kind-hearted Moomoo's will upload decent fancams of the concert afterwards. 

agreed! I would love an official live stream or be able to buy the DVD with next day delivery (take my wallet) but I need my fix man.

I legit am so excited and I won't even be there. I need fan accounts to be live tweeting throughout!

so ever since mamamoo-trans released the engsub for the Moosical Preview V-app, i've been replaying the video a lot, like a lot, because the new versions of the songs are so gooood i can't get enough of them /sobs/

and the girls said that it will be so much more than that in the actual performances in Moosical, can you imagine that? damn.. hopefully some kind-hearted Moomoo's will upload decent fancams of the concert afterwards. 

Same here - I could not get enough of 1cm rock version - that is just snippet. I keep replaying everything.

Fancam , dvd. Please DVD - I'll preorder that in a second.

- Not really related to what we were talking about but I just wanted to thank everyone here on this thread. This forum can (and will) get very messy but this thread is like a safe place. Thanks for being so chill and cool. I love how much we all love and support our girls. I'm sure they'd be very proud of this thread.

• Like 2

Same! I can't believe it's so close already. I'm sure they'll blow our minds. Hoping for the fancams and that DVD, please RBW.

I would love something like OFD... I pray for a break for them then variety again next year ^___^

agreed! I would love an official live stream or be able to buy the DVD with next day delivery (take my wallet) but I need my fix man.

I legit am so excited and I won't even be there. I need fan accounts to be live tweeting throughout!

Same here - I could not get enough of 1cm rock version - that is just snippet. I keep replaying everything.

Fancam , dvd. Please DVD - I'll preorder that in a second.

hoping the DVD won't take too long to be released. i'm also rooting for them to release some bts footage of MMM preparing and practicing for the concert before Moosical happens (just like how they did before they released You're The Best MV) or maybe another MMMTV episode about Moosical.

i'm so greedy i know, i just can't get enough of them  :rlytearpls:

- Not really related to what we were talking about but I just wanted to thank everyone here on this thread. This forum can (and will) get very messy but this thread is like a safe place. Thanks for being so chill and cool. I love how much we all love and support our girls. I'm sure they'd be very proud of this thread.

yeah, one of the reason i really love the thread. OH is basically a huge mess. and i've heard that MMM (or their staffs) actually do/did lurk this thread? tbh if they do, i hope they just stay in this thread only. they've got enough negative from k-netz already, they don't need more of that from OH lol.

• Like 1

Me too!, I wanted to be just Mamamoo (i like Gfriend too)

but now I want them in One Fine Day

omg yes! I don't know how the showtime ratings are but I hope now no one's scared to give them their own show anymore. I hope they don't fuck up like showtime did and plan ahead a little. 

Hello everyone! Moonbyul stan here :)

Welcome to the farm, fellow Moonbyul stan.

did you guys saw wgm? the crew had to do a intervention to make Solar and Eric have some husband and wife interaction lol :derp:

did you guys saw wgm? the crew had to do a intervention to make Solar and Eric have some husband and wife interaction lol :derp:

saw it dude - kinda feel bad for them cos a lot of jobs depend on the show doing well.... but they're beating a dead horse man

• Like 2

Just watched latest ep of Showtime lol. It's almost 3am here and I'm laughing like crazy. [emoji13] Props to GFriend wearing those hills and SinB is so hilarious I'm stanning her. And can i just say Wheein looks sooo glowing. [emoji7]

• Like 1

I did see it and to be honest I hated it, I felt bad for SoNam because they looked SO EFFING UNCOMFORTABLE it made me uncomfortable lmao like they are okay without having to be touchy and shiz yknow

I did see it and to be honest I hated it, I felt bad for SoNam because they looked SO EFFING UNCOMFORTABLE it made me uncomfortable lmao like they are okay without having to be touchy and shiz yknow

Same..  call me conservative or wtv but i actually like the pace of their relationship and how theyre taking it slow.. being too fast can also somewhat be uncomfortable

CpVUKj7UAAA_u8M.jpg:orig

Donations have closed and we were able to reach the first stretch goal for a 500kg wreath. We surpassed the goal by almost $200 which allowed us to add more rice for a total of 570kg.

Thank you to all who donated and spread the word.

The order has already been placed but there are still a few things to finalize.

If you are the first person on this list

CpVUnyhUEAAVV1q.jpg:orig

I need you to contact me ASAP so I can get your name and your country for the wreath.

Also there is still time to vote for the ribbon message and banner

• Like 4

I hate when they force WGM couples to have skinship, they should leave them go to their own pace

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Donations have closed and we were able to reach the first stretch goal for a 500kg wreath. We surpassed the goal by almost $200 which allowed us to add more rice for a total of 570kg.

I need you to contact me ASAP so I can get your name and your country for the wreath.

GO MOOMOOS :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :chu: :chu: :chu:  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WREATH AND RICE

That's great! I can't wait to see how it looks. I-MooMoos fighting!

Thanks for organizing this.

Mamamoo fav place...

CMlCX_rUcAAqrI6.jpg

CHdSsmrW8AAoGwR.jpg

NaverBlog_20160714_142135_03.jpg?type=w2

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1

Mamamoo fav place...

CMlCX_rUcAAqrI6.jpg

CHdSsmrW8AAoGwR.jpg

NaverBlog_20160714_142135_03.jpg?type=w2

Is that the rbw rooftop or something? Aww wheein is such a photogenic puppy

• Like 1

Thank you so much!

LOLed on the recent Showtime..

but damn.. (dont get me wrong, i like gfriend and all) 20-25 mins per week of Mamamoo action is so not enough...

Wish they had their own showtime.. (again, nothing against gfriend.. so dont kill me  :lol: )

Yes, completely agree. I didn't know much about Gfriend before Showtime, but they're funny too in their own way. I don't get why they had to combine these two groups for Showtime when they would have done fine on their own. I really hope another station sees the hilarity that is Mamamoo and gives them their own segment. I mean, in episode 2(?), their portion of Showtime was literally just messing around in their car. If they have 30ish minutes of airtime in a car, doing nothing but goofing around (not even at their full energetic selves, proven by MMMTV's segment on how to play in the car), I don't see why they can't have their own show or something. 

Hello everyone! Moonbyul stan here :)

Hello, fellow Moonbyul stan! 

tumblr_o2d8b37auS1v0urlfo1_500.gif

That was super uncomfortable  :unsure: The spoon and knife gift was already sort of eh. Now they have to go and do a physical intervention on their skinship?? Solar and Eric obviously aren't that into the idea of jumping into a televised relationship, especially Solar (have you seen the way she used to laugh uncomfortably and shift away from Eric when he tried to do more obvious skinship?). Personally, I think they've made huge amounts of progress since the beginning. They're way more comfortable around each other, speaking more casually, and just look more relaxed. Calm down, WGM crew, they're taking things at their own pace and are minimizing their own discomfort. Just let them be, geez.  

I.B.I KIM SO HEE(김소í¬) Sings Her Favorite 'Piano Man' by MAMAMOO

IBI? are they from 101? 

cute smile at 1:33  :lol: